In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday Night:
· An encore telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Anna Kendrick and musical guest Pharrell, averaged a 2.5/7 in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets and a 1.1/6 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, to rank as the #1 telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
· The 2.5 in metered-market households matches "Saturday Night Live's" top rating since May 31 (2.6, with host Charlize Theron and musical guest The Black Keys), tying over that span the July 12 telecast (2.5, with host Kerry Washington and musical guest Eminem). In the Local People Meters, last night's 1.1 is the highest in 18-49 since May 31 (1.2).
· Versus the same night last year, "SNL" is up +14% in metered-market households (to a 2.5 rating from a 2.2) and up +22% in 18-49 in the Local People Meters (1.1 vs. 0.9).
Saturday Primetime Results (Note: Ratings are subject to downward adjustment due to high-rated local preemptions for NFL preseason football):
NBC is currently tied for #1 in primetime Saturday night among the Big 4 networks in adults 18-49 and #1 outright among those nets in adults 25-54 and total viewers, pending updates.
· "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" is currently averaging a 1.0/4 in 18-49 and 5.1 million viewers overall from 8-10 p.m. ET. Though results are subject to downward revision due to local NFL preemptions, "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" is currently setting a series high in adults 18-49, pending updates.
· "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" is currently the #1 primetime telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in adults 18-49, adults 25-54 and total viewers and #1 in the time period among those nets in every key measure.
· A rebroadcast of "Law & Order: SVU" is currently averaging a 0.8/3 in 18-49 and 4.1 million viewers overall from 10-11 p.m. ET. Though results are subject to downward revision due to local NFL preemptions, the "SVU" encore is currently up versus last week's encore in this slot (0.5/2 in 18-49, 2.378 million viewers overall).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.