ALL THREE "BIG BROTHER" BROADCASTS PLACE AMONG THE TOP FIVE PROGRAMS IN ADULTS 18-49 FOR THE FOURTH CONSECUTIVE WEEK
"Under the Dome" is the Top Scripted Drama in Adults 18-49
CBS Has Six of the Top 10 Broadcasts in Viewers
In an atypical week that included the Labor Day holiday weekend and preemptions for pre-season football, CBS's three broadcasts of BIG BROTHER all placed among the top five programs in adults 18-49, while the Network also scored six of the top 10 programs in viewers, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending August 31.
In adults 18-49, BIG BROTHER WEDNESDAY ranked second, while BIG BROTHER THURSDAY and BIG BROTHER SUNDAY tied for fourth. UNDER THE DOME was the week's #1 scripted drama in adults 18-49. This marks the fourth consecutive week that all three editions of BIG BROTHER ranked among the top five.
In viewers, CBS had six of the top 10 programs of the week, led by a rebroadcast of NCIS, the week's top scripted program.
CBS Broadcasts in Top 10 (Viewers):
#4 NCIS-R (8.99m)
#5 60 MINUTES-R (7.16m)
#6 BIG BROTHER-WED (6.88m)
#7 NCIS: LOS ANGELES-R (6.71m)
#8 UNDER THE DOME (6.60m)
#10 UNFORGETTABLE (6.02m)
CBS Broadcasts in Top Five (Adults 18-49):
#2 BIG BROTHER-WED 2.3
#4 BIG BROTHER-THUR 2.0
#4 BIG BROTHER-SUN 2.0
CBS Weekly Highlights:
· BIG BROTHER WEDNESDAY was first in viewers (6.88m), adults 25-54 (2.7/09), adults 18-49 (2.3/08) and adults 18-34 (1.5/07).
· BIG BROTHER THURSDAY was first in viewers (5.70m), adults 25-54 (2.2/06), adults 18-49 (2.0/07) and adults 18-34 (1.5/06).
· BIG BROTHER SUNDAY was first in viewers (5.86m), adults 25-54 (2.3/08), adults 18-49 (2.0/08) and adults 18-34 (1.4/06).
UNDER THE DOME
· UNDER THE DOME was second in viewers (6.60m), adults 25-54 (2.1/06) and adults 18-49 (1.4/04).
· EXTANT (9:00-11:00 PM) was second in viewers (5.67m). Compared to last week's two-hour broadcast, EXTANT was even in both adults 25-54 (1.4/04) and adults 18-49 (1.0/03), and added +100,000 viewers (from 5.57m, +2%).
Prime averages are based on the following hours of rated broadcasts in Week #49:
CBS - 22 hours
NBC - 22 hours
ABC - 20 hours
FOX - 16 hours