- HOMELAND grew for the sixth consecutive week, with its best time period ratings of the season with 1.77 million viewers at 9 p.m. (up seven percent from last week) and a season high 2.32 million viewers for the night, up 11% vs. last Sunday's eighth episode (2.1 million).
- THE AFFAIR also delivered its highest rated episode of the season with 877,000 viewers at 10 p.m., up +13% vs. last week and +73% vs. the series premiere. For the night, THE AFFAIR drew a season high of 1.12 million, up +14% vs. last week's total night (985K) and +39% vs. the series premiere night (809K).
- This week marks the first time that THE AFFAIR has crossed the one million viewer mark on a live+same day basis.
- As always the true measure of the shows' performance will come when our across platform data arrives in a few weeks.
- Season-to-date, HOMELAND season four is averaging 5.6 million total weekly viewers across platforms, with 74 percent of the audience tuning in on a delayed basis.
- THE AFFAIR is averaging 3.7 million total weekly viewers across platforms, with time-shifted viewing accounting for 86 percent of the total number.