In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
· An encore telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Chris Rock and musical guest Prince (2.9 rating, 7 share in household results in the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research; 1.3/5 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters), ranked as the night's #1 telecast on the Big 4 networks in adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters, ahead of all primetime programs on those networks.
· "Saturday Night Live" scored the highest rating in metered-market households for an "SNL" rebroadcast since April 19 (with host Melissa McCarthy and musical guest Imagine Dragons, 2.9/7) and equaled the show's top metered-market rating for an encore since March 15 (with host and musical guest Drake, 3.2/8).
· In the Local People Meters, "Saturday Night Live" scored its highest 18-49 rating for a rebroadcast since April 19 (with host Melissa McCarthy and musical guest Imagine Dragons, 1.4/7).
Saturday Primetime Results:
· "SNL Vintage" (0.8/2 in 18-49, 2.9 million viewers overall from 10-11 p.m. ET with an encore of a March 13, 2004 telecast hosted by Ben Affleck with musical guest N.E.R.D.) tied for the #1 rating of the night in 18-49 on the Big 4 networks (0.8 each for "SNL Vintage" and CBS's "48 Hours").
· "SNL Vintage" grew week to week by 0.2 of a rating point or +33% (from a 0.6 to a 0.8) to equal the show's highest rating since its premiere on Sept. 27 (0.9/3 with a rebroadcast of the Dec. 13, 1975 edition hosted by Richard Pryor with musical guest Gil Scott-Heron).
· An encore telecast of "The National Dog Show Presented by Purina" (0.5/2 in 18-49, 3.3 million viewers overall from 8-10 p.m. ET) ranked #1 in the time period among the Big 4 networks in total viewers. From its first half-hour to its fourth, "The National Dog Show" grew by 0.2 of a rating point or +50% in adults 18-49 (from a 0.4 to a 0.6) and by +24% in total viewers (from 2.9 million to 3.7 million).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.