Saturday Primetime Results:
· "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" (1.2/3 in 18-49, 5.4 million viewers overall from 8:27-10 p.m. ET, joined in progress in the Eastern U.S.) set a series record in adults 18-49. "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" was the night's #1 non-sports primetime telecast on the Big 4 networks in 18-49 and total viewers.
· "SNL Vintage" (0.8/2 in 18-49, 3.0 million viewers overall from 10-11 p.m. ET with an encore of a Dec. 20, 1986 telecast hosted by William Shatner with musical guest Lone Justice) equaled the highest 18-49 rating for a Saturday 10 p.m. "SNL" encore since premiere week on Sept. 27 (0.9/3 with a rebroadcast of the Dec. 13, 1975 edition hosted by Richard Pryor with musical guest Gil Scott-Heron). In the time period, "SNL Vintage" was the #1 non-sports telecast on the Big 4 in adults 18-49, adults 18-34 and other key demos.
· In metered-market results for yesterday's Baltimore Ravens-New England Patriots AFC Divisional Playoff telecast averaged a 20.9 rating, 38 share from 4:30-8 p.m. ET in household results from the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research, tying it for the second-best household overnight for a Saturday AFC Divisional Playoff game since 1994.
· The Patriots' 35-31 win over the Ravens yesterday on NBC was up +8% versus last year's primetime Saturday AFC Divisional game (19.4/32 for Indianapolis-New England) and up +7% from last year's early Saturday Divisional game (19.5 for the NFC New Orleans-Seattle game)
· The metered-market rating for yesterday's Ravens-Patriots game peaked at 24.8/41 from 7:30-8 p.m. ET for the game's exciting finish
· Top local markets for the Ravens-Patriots game were: Boston, 45.7/75; Baltimore, 45.4/73; Providence, 35.6/53; Charlotte, 27.7/45; Buffalo, 27.4/42; Denver, 27.1/52; Las Vegas, 26.4/45; Norfolk, 25.5/40; Richmond, 24.6/38; and Washington, 24.4/44.
In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
· An encore telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Jim Carrey and musical guest Iggy Azalea, averaged a 3.3 rating, 8 share from 11:30-1 a.m. ET in household results in the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research and a 1.6/7 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters.
· The "Saturday Night Live" encore was the #1 non-sports telecast of the night on the Big 4 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters, ahead of all primetime entertainment programming on those networks in the LPMs.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.