FOX SPORTS ON PACE FOR MOST-WATCHED NFL PLAYOFFS EVER
Carolina - Seattle Divisional Playoff is FOX's Most-Watched
Saturday Night Program in Network History
Cowboys - Packers is Most Watched Early Divisional Playoff Ever
New York - Three of the four NFC playoff games FOX is scheduled to broadcast are in the books and this postseason is on-pace to be the NFL on FOX's most-watched ever according to Nielsen.
Through three games, 2015 NFC Playoff games on FOX are averaging 39.3 million viewers, +6% compared to the NFL on FOX's record-setting pace a year ago (37.2 million). In addition, household ratings this season compared to last are +3%, 22.0/39 vs. 21.3/39, and 2015 ranks as NFL on FOX's second highest-rated postseason behind 1996's 22.1/44.
Panthers - Seahawks:
On Saturday (1/10) evening, the NFC Divisional Playoff game between the Carolina Panthers and Seattle Seahawks posted a 17.2/29 household rating/share with 31.0 million viewers and ranks as FOX's highest-rated and most-watched prime time Saturday NFL Playoff game ever. It is also the network's most-watched Saturday night broadcast in history.
- Ranks as FOX's highest-rated Saturday night telecast since the series-clinching Game 6 of the 1996 World Series between the Atlanta Braves and New York Yankees.
- Competing markets Seattle and Charlotte posted a 53.1/80 and 39.3/57, respectively.
- Saturday's Panthers/Seahawks Divisional game is the second highest-rated NFL on FOX Postseason game ever in Seattle with a 53.1/80.
- Saturday night's broadcast peaked at an 18.4/31 and 23.7 million viewers from 10:30-11:00 PM ET.
- Panthers-Seahawks was the second-largest Saturday of all-time for FOX Sports GO based on authenticated viewership. It was the second-largest day ever for authenticated NFL consumption on FOX Sports GO outperforming the previous week's NFC Wildcard game day by 4%, ranking behind Sunday's Cowboys - Packers Divisional Playoff.
Cowboys - Packers:
On Sunday (1/11) afternoon, the NFC Divisional Playoff game between the Dallas Cowboys and Green Bay Packers posted a 24.9/48 household rating/share, with 44.4 million viewers and ranks as the NFL on FOX's most-watched NFL Sunday Playoff Game in the early window ever, and the network's second most-watched overall.
- Ranks as FOX's highest-rated NFL Sunday Playoff game in the early window since 1996's 25.4/48 for the Eagles and Cowboys.
- Up 33% in viewership and 25% in rating over last year's 19.9/41, 33.3 million for the late game between the 49ers and Panthers.
- NFL on FOX's best rating for a Sunday Divisional game since 2012's 25.3/42, 45.1 million viewers for the Giants and Packers.
- Projects to rank as the most-watched television program of any kind, in any day-part since Super Bowl XLVIII in February.
- Milwaukee posted a 53.4/81, while Dallas posted a 46.8/74.
- Sunday's game peaked at a 28.9/52 with 52.3 million viewers from 3:30-4:00 PM ET.
- Cowboys - Packers drove FOX Sports GO to its third largest day since launch, following Super Bowl XLVIII and Game 7 of the 2014 World Series. It was the largest day ever for authenticated NFL consumption on FOX Sports GO, outperforming Saturday's Divisional Playoff matchup between the Panthers and the Seahawks by 55%. Sunday now ranks as the second-largest day ever for total NFL consumption, following Super Bowl XLVIII.