NBC WINS SATURDAY AMONG THE BIG 4 NETWORKS WITH 'DATELINE SATURDAY NIGHT MYSTERY' AND 'SNL VINTAGE' TYING AS THE NIGHT'S #1 PRIMETIME TELECAST ON THOSE NETS IN 18-49
'SNL VINTAGE' IS THE MOST-WATCHED SATURDAY 10 P.M. 'SNL' ENCORE AMONG 55 AIRED OVER THE LAST THREE SEASONS
'DATELINE MYSTERY' DELIVERS ITS SECOND-MOST-WATCHED EDITION AMONG 28 TELECASTS THIS SEASON AND LAST
Saturday Primetime Results:
NBC won Saturday primetime among the Big 4 networks in adults 18-49 and total viewers with "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" and "SNL Vintage" tying as the #1 show of the night on those nets in 18-49.
· "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" (1.0/4 in 18-49, 5.7 million viewers overall from 8-10 p.m. ET) delivered its second-highest total-viewer result to date among 28 telecasts this season and last (behind only its Feb. 7, 2015 edition, 5.841 million) and ranked #1 or tied for #1 in the time period among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in every key measure.
· "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" is the #1 primetime telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in total viewers, adults 25-54, adults 18-34 and other key demos and tied with "SNL Vintage" for #1 among Big 4 primetime shows in adults 18-49.
· "SNL Vintage" (1.0/4 in 18-49, 4.3 million viewers overall from 10-11 p.m. ET, with an encore of the Dec. 13, 1975 telecast of "Saturday night Live" with host Richard Pryor and musical guest Gil Scott-Heron) delivered a season high in total viewers for these 10 p.m. "SNL" rebroadcasts. It was also the most-watched among 55 "SNL" Saturday 10 p.m. encores over the past three seasons.
· In adults 18-49 "SNL Vintage" matched its season high and equaled the top rating for a Saturday 10 p.m. ET "SNL" encore since Feb. 1, 2014 (with host Jonah Hill and musical guest Bastille).
· "SNL Vintage" tied for #1 among Big 4 primetime shows for the night in adults 18-49 with "Dateline Mystery" and was #1 outright in primetime on those nets in all key adult-male demos.
In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday Night:
· An encore telecast "Saturday Night Live," with host and musical guest Blake Shelton, averaged a 3.1 rating, 8 share in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets and a 1.4/7 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters,
· "SNL" is the #1 telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters, ahead of all primetime programs on the Big 4 networks in that key measure.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.