In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday Night:
· "Saturday Night Live," with host Scarlett Johansson and musical guest Wiz Khalifa (3.4 rating, 9 share in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets, 1.6/7 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters) ranked as the #1 telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in metered-market households and adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters, ahead of all primetime programs on the Big 4 networks in both measures. In the Local People Meters, "SNL" beat the 18-49 rating of the top primetime telecast on those networks by +167% (1.6 vs. 0.6 for CBS's "48 Hours").
· Note that "SNL" adds significant viewership via time-shifting, with originals this season growing by an average of +43% going from "live plus same day ratings" to "live plus seven day" in national adult 18-49 rating (from a 1.91 rating to a 2.74).
Saturday Primetime Results:
· Regarding Saturday's primetime Nielsens, note that the fast-affiliate ratings that came in at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT are not time zone-adjusted and are subject to updates for live sporting events. As those preliminary numbers stand, NBC Sports coverage of the World Golf Championships - Cadillac Match Play tied for #1 for the night in men 18-49 among the Big 4 networks (with a 0.5 rating) and #1 outright among those nets in men 18-34, (0.4).
· In metered-market results, which are time zone-adjusted, last night's NBC Sports coverage of the World Golf Championships - Cadillac Match Play posted a 2.03 rating in household results from 7:15-11 p.m. ET in the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research.
· From 8-11 p.m. ET, NBC's golf coverage ranked #2 among the Big 4 networks in metered-market households. In 18-49 in the Local People Meters, the WGC telecast finished primetime within a tenth of a rating point of #1 among those networks in averages for the 25 LPM markets (0.4 vs. 0.5 for ABC and CBS).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" unless otherwise indicated.