NBC RATINGS NOTES FOR THURSDAY, MAY 21
· NBC 3-hour telecast of the "Red Nose Day" special drew a 0.8/3 in the 18-49 demo, with 3.194 million overall viewers.
· The demo remained even at 0.8 in first two hours (8-10 p.m.)
· In the 10 p.m. hour, "Red Nose Day" was No. 1 among the Big 4 networks.
· Based on Nielsen Twitter TV ratings, NBC's Red Nose Day was the most social charity special of the 2014/15 TV season.
· 149,000 tweets, 4 million unique audience, 12 million impressions (during the NTTR broadcast window).
· NBC's "Red Nose Day" special raised more than $21 million for children's charities across the globe and donations will continue for another 30 days. A press release with more specific information will go out shortly.