TV ONE'S "HOLLYWOOD DIVAS" SEASON 2 PREMIERE #1 IN TIMESLOT WITH BLACK VIEWERS
TV One Wins Wednesday Night PrimeTime Among Black Adults
SILVER SPRING, MD - JULY 20, 2015 - TV One's ratings continue to soar. The network announced today that for the first Wednesday night this year - Wednesday, July 15 - the network was #1 on Cable Television in Primetime among Black Adults P25-54. The ratings success was delivered by the season 8 finale of award-winning docu-series Unsung at 8PM/ET, delivering on Live +3 0.91 HHLD(515K), 0.82 W25-54(243K) and 0.77 W18-49(236K); and the second season premiere of Hollywood Divas at 9PM/ETearning 0.87 W25-54(260K) and 0.81 W18-49(247K), 0.75 HHLD(425K).
Additional Hollywood Divas Season 2 Premiere Live + 3 Highlights:
· #1 Telecast on Cable in its 9pm premiere timeslot among Black P25-54, W25-54, P18-49, & W18-49
· #1 Hollywood Divas Performance in and network history among P25-54
· Posted Double-digit DVR Performance (Live +3 vs. Live): P25-54 +58% and HHLDS +68%
· Hollywood Divas season 2 premiere night reached 1.76 Million Total Viewers 2+
Additional Unsung: Kid 'N Play Live +3 Highlights:
· #1 Telecast on Cable at 8pm among Black P25-54, W25-54, P18-49, W18-49, & HHLDS
· #2 Wednesday Unsung Performance ever among key demos, behind the 07/08/15 Xscape episode: P25-54, P18-49, F18-49 & HHLDS
· Posted Double-Digit DVR Performance (Live+3 vs. Live): P25-54 +71%& HHLDS +78%
· Unsung: Kid 'N Play premiere night reached 1.56 Million Total Viewers 2+
Source: Nielsen TV Toolbox, Live+3; (12/31/15-07/15/15) All Weds Primetime Cable Net Ranker by night, AAP25-54; Hollywood Divas S2 Premiere Highlights 07/15/2015; Premiere Night Cable Program Ranker, AA P25-54, W25-54, P18-49, & W18-49 (8pm-9pm); HWD Telecast Ranker (10/08/14-07/15/15); Unsung Highlights 07/15/2015; Premiere Night Cable Program Ranker, AA P25-54, F25-54, P18-49, F18-49, & HHLDS (9pm-10pm); Unsung Telecast Ranker (11/27/08-07/15/15); All reach stats based upon P2+, 1 Min Qualifier
Unsung is narrated by actor Gary Anthony Williams and is Executive Produced by Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Frank Sinton of A. Smith & Co. Productions for TV One. Mark Rowland is Co-Executive Producer. Lamar Chase is Producer and Jubba Seyyid is Executive in Charge of Production for TV One. D'Angela Proctor is Head of Original Programming and Production for the network.
Hollywood Divas is produced by Thinkfactory Media for TV One. Executive Producers are Carlos King for King's Kingdom Reign Entertainment and Todd Tucker for Tucker's TTucker Productions. Lamar Chase is Producer; Robyn Arrington Greene is Executive in Charge of Production for TV One. D'Angela Proctor is Head of Original Programming and Production for the network.
About TV One:
Launched in January 2004, TV One (www.tvone.tv) serves 57 million households, offering a broad range of real-life and entertainment-focused original programming, classic series, movies and music designed to entertain, inform and inspire a diverse audience of adult Black viewers. The network is the exclusive home of News One Now, the only live daily news program targeting Black viewers. In December 2008, the company launched TV One High Def, which now serves 14 million households. TV One is solely owned by Radio One [NASDAQ: ROIA and ROIAK, www.radio-one.com], the largest radio company that primarily targets Black and urban listeners.