· Regarding this morning's Nielsens, note that the fast-affiliate ratings that came in at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT are not time zone-adjusted and typically understate live NFL telecasts. Despite that, NBC is currently #1 for the Sunday of Premiere Week among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in every key ratings measure - adults, men and women 18-34, 18-49 and 25-54, plus total viewers -- in the fast-affiliate ratings.
· In metered-market results, which are time zone-adjusted, NBC Sports coverage of last night's Dallas Cowboys-New Orleans Saints "Sunday Night Football" game averaged a 14.8 rating, 24 share in metered-market households from 8:30 to 11:45 p.m. ET and NBC won the night in the 56 local markets metered by Nielsen Media Research and in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters.
· The 14.8/24 for the Saints overtime win over Cowboys is up +8% from the "SNF" matchup for Week 4 of the NFL season in 2014 (13.7/22) and is up +14% from the Week 10 "SNF" meeting of the same two teams in 2013 (13.0/21).
· In each of its first five games this season, NBC's "Sunday Night Football" has been up versus the same game for the prior season in metered-market households. It's the first time in the 10-season history of "SNF" on NBC that each of the first five games has grown versus the prior year.
· Top local ratings for the Cowboys-Saints game on NBC were: 1. New Orleans, 46.1/61; 2. Dallas, 37.3/54; 3. San Antonio, 28.3/45; 4. Albuquerque, 23.6/36; 5. Austin, 23.0/41; 6. Richmond, 20.7/30; 7t. Las Vegas, 20.1/33; 7t. Norfolk, 20.1/30; 9. Tulsa, 18.0/28; and 10. Houston, 17.8/28.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.