FOX PREMIERE WEEK LIVE + 7 AND MULTI-PLATFORM RATINGS:
SCREAM QUEENS MORE THAN DOUBLES AUDIENCE IN FIRST 7 DAYS,
EMPIRE ADDS 8 MILLION FROM DELAYED VIEWING
We've just received Live+7s from Nielsen for broadcast Premiere Week (9/21-9/27/15). Key highlights:
· The season 2 premiere of EMPIRE gained +2.7 rating points in its first 7 days, growing to a 9.4/29 rating among Adults 18-49 - HIGHER than its 9pm season 1 finale (9.3/28 on 3/18/15). This marks EMPIRE's highest-rated episode ever.
· With all VOD and streaming (FOX NOW and Hulu) factored in, EMPIRE drew a multi-platform audience of 24.2 million - up +49%
· NOTE: EMPIRE added an audience of 8 million from delayed viewing.
· The series premiere of SCREAM QUEENS grew +82% to a 3.1/11 ratings - an increase of +1.4 rating points among Adults 18-49. SCREAM QUEENS also saw a +75% lift in Total Viewers (from 4.0 mil to 7.1 mil). This marks an audience gain of over +53% vs last year's 9pm comedy (New Girl)
· With all available VOD and streaming data, SCREAM QUEENS drew a multiplatform audience of 8.3 million - up +107% from its same day delivery
· All in, SCREAM QUEENS added 4.3 million viewers from delayed viewing in its first week.
· The season 2 premiere of GOTHAM grew +75% to a 2.8/9 -- +1.2 points higher than its same-day delivery. This makes is even with its season 1 finale in Adults 18-49.
· With all available VOD and streaming data (FOX NOW and Hulu), GOTHAM's drew a multi-platform audience of 8.3 million - up +82% vs same-day.
· The series premiere of ROSEWOOD saw +25% gain after 7 days to a 3.0/11 - +58% higher than FOX's rating in the time period on the same night last Fall and +64% in Total Viewers (9.7 mil vs 5.9 mil)
· With all available VOD and streaming data, ROSEWOOD drew a multi-platform audience of 10 million. This marks a +2.5 million audience gain from delayed viewing.
· MINORITY REPORT's season premiere also saw an +82% lift from Live + Same Day to Live +7, growing from a 1.1/3 to a 2.0/6.
· With all available VOD and streaming data factored in, the MINORITY REPORT premiere drew a multi-platform audience of 6.0 million (up +94% from same-day)
NIELSEN LIVE + 7s (Does not include streaming on FOX NOW and Hulu or VOD during days 4-7):