PACKERS-BRONCOS IS THE TOP-RATED 'SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL' TELECAST YET VS. A WORLD SERIES GAME, UP +25% VERSUS LAST YEAR'S COMPARABLE TELECAST FACING WORLD SERIES GAME 5
· Regarding this morning's Nielsens, note that the fast-affiliate ratings that came in at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT are not time zone-adjusted and typically understate live NFL telecasts. Despite that, NBC's 7:30-11 p.m. averages currently rank the network #1 for Sunday night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in every key ratings measure - adults, men and women 18-34, 18-49 and 25-54, plus total viewers -- in the fast-affiliate ratings versus the other networks' 7-11 p.m. averages.
· Note that NBC's 7:30-11 p.m. ET primetime averages ranks #1 for the night in total viewers versus the other nets' 7-11 p.m. averages.
· In metered-market results, which are time zone-adjusted, NBC Sports coverage of last night's Green Bay Packers-Denver Broncos "Sunday Night Football" game averaged a 14.3 rating, 22 share in metered-market households from 8:30 to 11:15 p.m. ET.
· The 14.3 rating for Packers-Broncos is the highest ever for NBC's "Sunday Night Football" in six head-to-head telecasts on same night as a World Series game.
· The 14.3 rating in metered-market households for the Broncos' 19-point win over the Packers is up +25% versus last year's Week 8 "Sunday Night Football" game (Packers-Saints, 11.4/18), also versus Game 5 of the World Series.
· In each of its first nine games this season, NBC's "Sunday Night Football" has scored a metered-market rating of 13.0 or better, a first in the 10-season history of "SNF" on NBC.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.