ABC's Saturday Night Football is the Highest-Rated Game of Week 11; ESPN/ABC Airs 3 of the 4 Best-Rated Games
· No. 12 Oklahoma at No. 6 Baylor Delivers on ABC and WatchESPN
· Oklahoma City and Tulsa are Top Markets for Saturday Night Football
· No. 3 Ohio State at Illinois was Top-Rated Noon Game of Week 11
· Arkansas at No. 9 LSU Results in Year-Over-Year Growth on ESPN and WatchESPN
Week 11 in college football resulted in ESPN/ABC televising the highest-rated game across all networks and three of the four highest-rated games overall. ABC's Saturday Night Football featuring No. 12 Oklahoma at No. 6 Baylor earned a 4.2 overnight rating, the week's best overnight across all networks and equaling 2014's week 11 Saturday Night Football matchup (Ohio State at Michigan State). Oklahoma City was the top local market for the game, with a 30.6 overnight. The top 5 local markets:
Rank Rating Market
1. 30.6 Oklahoma City
2. 27.9 Tulsa
T-3. 9.9 Austin
5. 8.3 Dallas-Fort Worth
On WatchESPN, the Big 12 showdown had the most unique viewers (283,000) and total minutes viewed (12,900,000) for a college football game this week. It also added 54,000 average minute impressions on top of the TV audience. All three metrics are up 39%, 26%, and 28%, respectively, to last season's Buckeyes-Spartans matchup.
**NOTE: WatchESPN data is preliminary and subject to change after further processing. Final numbers will be available this week.
Additional Week 11 Highlights:
· No. 3 Ohio State at Illinois (ABC) earned a 2.8 overnight, college football's best noon game in week 11, across all networks
· Arkansas at No. 9 LSU resulted in a 2.0 overnight, up 33% from the same window last year (Virginia at Florida State).
· Additionally, on WatchESPN, the game added 58,000 average minute impressions to the TV audience - the most average minute impressions on WatchESPN for a week 11 game and up 131% in average minute impressions from the ACC matchup last year.
Final television numbers will be available this week