· Regarding this morning's Nielsens, note that the fast-affiliate ratings that came in at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT are not time zone-adjusted and typically understate live NFL telecasts. Despite that, NBC's 7:30-11 p.m. averages currently rank the network #1 for Sunday night among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-49, total viewers adults 18-34, adults 25-54 and all key adult-male demos.
· NBC Sports coverage of last night's Cincinnati Bengals-Arizona Cardinals "Sunday Night Football" game averaged a 11.7 rating, 19 share in metered-market households from 8:30 p.m. to 11:45 a.m. ET.
· The Cardinals' 34-31 win over the Bengals won primetime last night in the metered markets. The game peaked at a 12.3/24 from 11:30-11:45 p.m. ET, as the Bengals tied the game and the Cardinals followed with a winning-field goal drive.
· Top local ratings for the Bengals-Cardinals game on NBC were: Cincinnati, 39.4/57; Phoenix, 31.7/45; Dayton, 26.4/41; Las Vegas, 16.7/27; Albuquerque, 16.0/25; Columbus, 16.0/25; Norfolk, 15.8/24; Seattle, 15.8/25; Buffalo, 15.6/24; and Denver 14.8/25.
· The 39.4/57 local rating in Cincinnati is the best-ever for a regular-season Bengals "Sunday Night Football" game.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.