L+3: "THE VOICE" POST-OLYMPIC TELECAST GENERATES THE BIGGEST LIFT OF THE WEEK ACROSS ALL NETWORKS, GAINING 2.5 MILLI0N VIEWERS GOING FROM L+SD TO L+3
IT'S THE SHOW'S BIGGEST LIFT GOING FROM L+SD TO L+3 IN NEARLY TWO YEARS
In "live plus three day" Nielsens, the Sunday Aug. 21 post-Olympic telecast of "The Voice" (3.55 rating in 18-49, 12.827 million viewers overall from 10:30-11 p.m. ET):
· With a gain of 2.487 million viewers overall (10.340 million to 12.827 million), delivers the biggest L+3 lift of the week across all networks in total viewers.
· Generates "The Voice's" biggest total-viewer increase in nearly two years, since Monday, Sept. 22, 2014 (+2.561 million).
· With a gain of 0.81 of a rating point in 18-49 (from a 2.74 rating in "live plus same day" to a 3.55 in L+3), delivers the show's biggest 18-49 lift in more than a year, since Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2015 (+0.84)
· Ranks as the top entertainment program of the week in L+3 total viewers.
· Generates increases that were up versus last spring's blind-audition average lifts by +35% in 18-49 (+0.81 vs. an average lift last spring of +0.60) and up by +38% in total viewers (+2.487 million vs. +1.807 million ).