FOX Live + 3 and Multiplatform Ratings: FOX COMEDIES - BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, NEW GIRL AND SCREAM QUEENS - SEE SIGNIFICANT GAINS IN L+3
The L+3s are in for in Tuesday, Sept. 20, and happy to report that FOX's BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, NEW GIRL and SCREAM QUEENS each saw double digit gains in Adults 18-49 and multiplatform viewership versus Live+Same Day.
The Season four premiere of BROOKLYN NINE-NINE saw +36% gain in L+3 and returned +15% above its season three finale. NEW GIRL grew +42% from its L+SD rating opening +13% above its season five finale and was Tuesday's Top Comedy of the night. SCREAM QUEENS saw a +50% gain in L+3, which is up one tenth from its Season 1 finale.
In multiplatform audience, each show grew more than 60%, including BROOKLYN NINE-NINE (+63%), NEW GIRL (+61%) and SCREAM QUEENS (+73).
· The season four premiere of BROOKLYN NINE-NINE (1.5/6 L3, +36% from LS) returned +15% above its season three finale (1.3/4 L3, 4/19/16) and up a tenth from its Tuesday average last season (1.4/5 L3).
· In 3-day Total Multi-Platform Audience, the season four premiere of BROOKLYN NINE-NINE is up +63% versus Live + Same Day (3.9 vs. 2.4 mil Persons 2+) and up +5% from last year's finale (3.9 vs. 3.7 mil Persons 2+). This marks BROOKLYN NINE-NINE's largest 3-day multi-platform audience since 4/5/16 (4.5 mil).
· The season six premiere of NEW GIRL (1.7/6 L3) grew +42% from its LS rating and was Tuesday's top comedy. NEW GIRL opened +13% above its S5 finale (1.5/6 L3, 5/10/16) and was steady with its prior season average (1.7/6 L3).
· In 3-day Total Multi-Platform Audience, NEW GIRL is up +61% versus Live + Same Day (3.7 vs. 2.3 mil Persons 2+).
· Season two of SCREAM QUEENS kicked off with a 1.5/5 L3 rating, growing +50% from its LS delivery. SCREAM QUEENS returned up a tenth from its finale (1.4/5 L3, 12/8/15).
· In 3-day Total Multi-Platform Audience, SCREAM QUEENS is up +73% versus Live + Same Day (3.8 vs. 2.2 mil Persons 2+).
· The Season Two premiere of SCREAM QUEENS was the night's No. 1 most talked about primetime entertainment show on Twitter (Source: Nielsen). Last season's most social new primetime series and the most tweeted about comedy on Twitter, SCREAM QUEENS generated 47 million off-season social engagements, including Facebook, YouTube and Twitter video views. Since its series premiere, SCREAM QUEENS fans generated 22 million total Instagram engagements, making it FOX's #1 show on Instagram.