Travel Channel Earns Best Year in Network History
2018 will go down as a record year for Travel Channel, which had its best year in network history for P2+ (total viewers) and HH, averaging 503k P2+ and 384k HH in prime. With delivery up 13% for W25-54, +8% for P25-54, +4% for M25-54, 4% for P2+, and 6% for HHs in prime, Travel Channel is now a top 25 rated network for P25-54, moving up 7 slots to rank #25 in 2018. Travel Channel was the #4 network in ad-supported cable for ratings growth in 2018.
· Travel Channel also earned its best-rated year in network history in prime among P25-54 (.30) and W25-54 (.31)
· Travel Channel was up 15% in prime ratings over 2017 levels among P25-54s and W25-54 while also up 8% among M25-54, 4% among P2+, and 7% among HHs.
· In 2018, Travel ranked 30th among W25-54, 25th among M25-54, 29th in HHs, and 31st among P2+.
· In 4Q18, Weekly Time Spent Viewing for Travel Channel reached an all-time high of 97 minutes, a 40% increase over 4Q17 levels among P25-54s in Prime. P2+ Time Spent Viewing was also at an all-time high with 91 minutes, a 34% increase over 4Q17 levels.
· Top performing series for the year included Ghost Adventures (1.2M P2+), Expedition Unknown (972k), Legendary Locations (867k), Dead Files (757k) and Haunted Live (549k) +).