E!'S MET GALA "LIVE FROM THE RED CARPET" DELIVERS RECORD-BREAKING PERFORMANCE ON MONDAY, MAY 6
· Expanded four-hour live television event reached nearly 2 million total unique viewers, up +40% versus 2018.
· E! averaged over a half million total viewers for the full show from 5-9pmET.
· E! delivered most-watched Met Gala "Live from the Red Carpet" ever in 7:30-9pmET timeslot, averaging 766k total viewers, up +25% vs 2018.
· Across all linear/digital/social platforms, E! delivered more than 80M total engagements, +71% versus 2018 (page views, social engagements/video, and linear TV reach).
· E! delivered its most ever page views for any "Live from the Red Carpet" day in the network's history with a total of 32M page views across E! digital platforms, even beating out Oscars 2019, which delivered 29.4M page views.
· Met Gala 2019 also marked E!'s biggest livestream day ever with nearly 3.6M streams, besting the previous record of 3M generated from the 2018 E! People's Choice Awards.
About E! Entertainment
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S and 161 countries globally. "E! News" airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across EOnline.com and all digital and social media. E! programming includes popular series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," "Total Divas," "Total Bellas," "Botched," "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry," "Very Cavallari" and its newest late night topical series "Busy Tonight." The brand's robust digital programming slate includes "E! News' The Rundown" "Face Forward" and "What The Fashion" on Snapchat. E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights and E! is now home to "The E! People's Choice Awards," the only award show for the people, by the people. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com.
About E! News
"E! News" is a leading multiplatform content brand serving high quality, engaging entertainment and lifestyle content driven through the lens of celebrity and pop culture. The brand's robust programming slate includes "E! News" hosted by Giuliana Rancic and Jason Kennedy; the daytime series "Daily Pop," which provides your daily dose of insider gossip; E!'s latest topical late night talk series "Nightly Pop"; "The Rundown" and "What The Fashion!" on Snapchat; "Live From E!," airing on YouTube and Facebook Live; and eonline.com the go-to destination for all things pop culture. E! News is also the largest entertainment media brand on social media with over 1 billion engagements per month.
About Wilshire Studios
Wilshire Studios develops and produces a diverse slate of original unscripted programming for multiple platforms, aligning with award-winning producers and innovative storytellers to create compelling content that explores reality through a variety of formats. From USA Network's "Real Country," to "The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell" for Netflix; Oxygen's "Unspeakable Crime: The Killing of Jessica Chambers" and "Mysteries and Scandals;" to E!'s signature "Live from the Red Carpet," "Busy Tonight" hosted by Busy Philipps and "The E! People's Choice Awards," Wilshire Studios produces series that are informative, revealing, thrilling and entertaining. Wilshire Studios is part of the NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment portfolio.