HALLMARK CHANNEL'S ANNUAL "FALL HARVEST" EVENT CONCLUDES, MAKING THE NETWORK THE #1 MOST WATCHED ON WEEKENDS AND #2 IN TOTAL DAY
Programming Franchise Delivered the Most-Watched Program Every Saturday for Six Consecutive Weeks
NEW YORK - October 20, 2021 - Hallmark Channel's 2021 Fall Harvest programming event concluded with the premiere of original movie Advice to Love By, which was the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program of the day among Households, Women 18+ and Total Viewers, propelling Hallmark Channel to be the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network on Saturday among Women 18+.
Overall, Fall Harvest featured six Saturday night original movie premieres which together averaged 1.5 million Households, 1.8 million Total Viewers and 194,000 Women 25-54, catapulting Hallmark Channel to become the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network on Saturdays and Weekends for the duration of the six-week run. The Fall Harvest event delivered the most-watched entertainment cable program every Saturday for six consecutive weeks among Households, Women 18+ and Total Viewers, further elevating Hallmark Channel to rank as the #2 most-watched entertainment cable network during Total Day.
Key Nielsen Highlights (L+SD)
· The six 2021 Fall Harvest original movie premieres averaged 1.5 million Household, 1.8 million Total Viewers, and 194,000 Women 25-54
· Event boosted Hallmark Channel to be the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network on Saturdays and Weekends among Households and Women 18+
· Fall Harvest propelled Hallmark Channel to rank as the #2 most-watched entertainment cable network during Total Day among Households and Women 18+ for the duration of the event (9/11/21-10/17/21)
· Over the course of the event, Hallmark Channel delivered the most-watched entertainment cable program every Saturday for six consecutive weeks among Households, Women 18+ and Total Viewers
· The all-new Fall Harvest premieres reached 7.6 million unduplicated Total Viewers
Source: Nielsen L+SD Program data, 9/11-10/17/21, Excluding news and sports; Unduplicated P2+ audience, 6 min qualifier.
ABOUT HALLMARK CHANNEL
Hallmark Channel, owned by Hallmark Cards, Inc., is Crown Media Family Networks' flagship 24-hour cable television network. As the country's leading destination for quality, feel-good entertainment, Hallmark Channel delivers on the 100-year legacy of the Hallmark brand. The network's lineup of signature original content includes movies, primetime scripted series, and specials. Dedicated to helping viewers celebrate holidays, seasons, and life's special moments, Hallmark Channel is home to a host of annual programming events, including the highly successful Countdown to Christmas, which has become a pop culture phenomenon and a beloved holiday tradition for millions of viewers. Rounding out the network's slate are some of television's most classic comedies and series, including The Golden Girls, Frasier, and Reba.
To visit the network website, please visit www.hallmarkchannel.com
Hallmark Channel on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube