"FOXTOBER" DELIVERS RECORD NUMBERS AND KEY GAINS ACROSS LINEAR AND DIGITAL PLATFORMS
NEW YORK - From the Atlanta Braves' first World Series title in more than two decades, to the triumphant scene in East Lansing and all the way back to the FOX Lot in Los Angeles, FOX Sports continues to own the fall across the country. "Foxtober" delivered record numbers across linear and digital platforms, as exemplified below.
2021 World Series on FOX
· The World Series on FOX averaged 11,750,000 viewers for six games, up +20% over last year's six game average of 9,820,000 viewers.
NFL on FOX
· For the month of October, the NFL on FOX averaged 17,457,000 viewers, up +7% over last year's October average (Weeks 4-8 vs. Weeks 4-7).
Thursday Night Football on FOX
· For the month of October, the Thursday Night Football package on FOX averaged 15,697,000 viewers, up +25% over last year's season-to-date average of 12,582,000 viewers.
FOX College Football
· College football is off to its best start ever on FOX.
· FOX's BIG NOON SATURDAY featuring Michigan and Michigan State averaged 9,289,000 viewers to rank as the most-watched regular season college football game on any network so far this season.
SKIP AND SHANNON: UNDISPUTED
· SKIP AND SHANNON: UNDISPUTED had its best October on record.
· The show averaged 199,000 viewers, +9% better than their previous October high of 182,000 viewers in 2019.
· THE HERD had its best October on record.
· The show averaged 168,000 viewers, +4% higher than its previous October best of 161,000 viewers in 2019.
· NASCAR RACE HUB garnered its best October in seven years, averaging 156,000 viewers.
· October was the most-consumed month ever for FOX Sports Digital, including the most streaming views (244,000,000) and most social views (631,000,000).