FOX WINS FOURTH CONSECUTIVE PREMIERE WEEK IN L35 RATINGS
9-1-1 and THE CLEANING LADY Delivered FOX's Most-Watched Fall Monday in Three Years
FOX Delivers Week's #1 Entertainment Program, #1 Drama Debut and Four of the Top Five Comedies
MONARCH has reached 23 million viewers across platforms in the U.S. and Canada
FOX Delivered Its Most-Watched Entertainment Tuesday in a Year
THE SIMPSONS was Premiere Week's #1 Comedy for the Third Straight Year,
One of Only Four Comedies to do so Over the Past 30 Years
For the fourth consecutive year, FOX has ranked as the #1 network of Premiere Week in entertainment programming among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34 in Live + 35 Day ratings. For the week of September 19, FOX delivered the #1 entertainment program (The Simpsons), #1 drama debut (Monarch) and four of the top five comedies (#1 The Simpsons, #3 Family Guy, #4T The Great North and #4T Bob's Burgers).
Additionally, the returns of FOX's hit dramas 9-1-1 and The Cleaning Lady drove FOX to deliver its most-watched Fall Monday in almost three years, while Monarch and The Cleaning Lady each doubled in ratings in 35-Day Multi-Platform measurement.
· FOX opened the 2022 season as the #1 broadcast network with entertainment programming for the fourth consecutive year among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34.
· FOX posted a 0.85 L35 rating in the demo, followed by #2 NBC (0.81 L35), #3 CBS (0.66 L35) and #4 ABC (0.65 L35).
· FOX opened the 22/23 season with the:
· #1 Entertainment program (The Simpsons)
· This is the fourth consecutive year FOX had premiere week's #1 entertainment program (prior three years: The Masked Singer).
· Four out of the top five comedies (#1 The Simpsons, #3 Family Guy, #4T The Great North and #4T Bob's Burgers)
· #1 drama debut (Monarch)
· FOX was the only network to have a program from each genre ranked among the week's Top 15 highest rated premieres. (Unscripted: The Masked Singer; Drama: 9-1-1; Comedy: The Simpsons)
· 9-1-1 and The Cleaning Lady drove FOX to deliver its most-watched Fall Monday (6.4 million P2+ L35) in almost three years (since 12/2/19).
· The season premiere of 9-1-1 (1.3 L35) was Monday's #1 entertainment program in Adults 18-49, giving FOX Monday's #1 scripted program during Premiere Week for the fourth consecutive year.
· 9-1-1 was FOX's most-watched (8.2 million P2+ L35) entertainment telecast since last season's finale of 9-1-1 (5/16/22).
· The Cleaning Lady (0.6, 4.5 million P2+ L35) outperformed its last year time period occupant by +20% among Adults 18-49 and +68% in Total Viewers (The Big Leap, Monday 9/20/21; 0.5, 2.7 million P2+ L35).
· In 35-day multiplatform audience, The Cleaning Lady delivered 6.1 million Total Viewers, more than doubling its Live + Same Day delivery (up +155%).
· FOX delivered its most-watched entertainment Tuesday (4.2 million P2+ L35) in a year (9/21/21, excluding sports), with the season premiere of The Resident and time period premiere of Monarch.
· The Resident's season premiere delivered 6.4 million total multiplatform viewers in a 35-day window, more than doubling its Live + Same Day delivery.
· The time period premiere of Monarch (3.6 million P2+ L35) outperformed its year ago time period occupant by +30% in Total Viewers (Our Kind of People, 9/21/21; 2.7 million P2+ L35).
· Episode two of Monarch delivered 4.9 million total multiplatform viewers in 35 days, more than doubling its Live + Same Day performance (+186%).
· Monarch has reached 23.0 million viewers across platforms in the U.S. and Canada.
· Viewers have spent 2.0 billion minutes (or more than 32.5 million hours) and counting watching Monarch across platforms in North America.
· The season premiere of The Masked Singer was FOX's highest-rated unscripted telecast (1.1 L35) since 4/13/22 and most-watched (5.7 million P2+ L35) unscripted telecast since 4/28/22.
· The premiere also out-performed its prior season's finale rating by +10% (1.1 vs. 1.0 on 5/18/22) and was streamed by 1.3 million viewers across Hulu and FOX NOW, up +65% from its season finale (5/18/22, 809K 35-day streaming audience Hulu and FOX NOW).
· The Season Three premiere of LEGO Masters delivered its largest total multiplatform audience (3.9 million total multiplatform viewers) and its most-streamed (1.1 million Total Viewers across Hulu and FOX NOW, 35-day window) episode in a year (since 8/10/21).
· The Simpsons was Premiere Week's #1 entertainment program for the third straight year, joining The Big Bang Theory, Friends and Seinfeld as the only comedies to do so over the past 30 years.