· NBC's telecast of the 2022 Macy's Thanksgiving Parade earned a 7.2 rating in the 18-49 demo and 27.7 million viewers, which includes digital, streaming on Peacock and encore viewing - up from last year and resulting in the most total viewers in five years.
· The live telecast stands as NBC's highest entertainment program in both the demo (5.5) and total viewers (22.3 million) for the year.
· The parade was Peacock's most popular entertainment simulstream event ever, more than doubling reach for the 2021 parade.
· "The National Dog Show Presented by Purina," which aired immediately after the parade, drew a 2.8 in the demo and 11.2 million viewers, including streaming.
· "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" scored an 0.90 in the demo and 3.4 million viewers, which is the best original "Tonight Show" performance in both the demo and total viewers in three years.
· "Late Night with Seth Meyers" drew an 0.90 in the demo and 1.7 million viewers, making it the most-watched "Late Night" in three years.
· Note: NBC Sports will issue viewership figures later today for the Thanksgiving night game between the New England Patriots and the Minnesota Vikings.