"WHEN CALLS THE HEART," THE CROWN JEWEL OF ENTERTAINMENT CABLE FOR 10 SEASONS RUNNING, DELIVERS MAJOR RATINGS FOR HALLMARK CHANNEL
October 23, 2023, NEW YORK -When Calls the Heart, the longest-running Hallmark Channel original series, proves viewers always want more of Hope Valley: Season 10 concluded on a ratings-high note last Sunday, securing Hallmark Channel's title as the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network on weekends throughout its 12-week run among key demographics. Dovetailing the top network rank, Season 10 delivered the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program every Sunday among Women 18+. What's more, the finale episode was crowned the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program on Sunday AND of the week among key demos.
When Calls the Heart will return with Season 11 next year.
Highlights include (L+3):
· When Calls the Heart Season 10 elevated Hallmark Channel to be the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network on weekends in Total Day AND Prime among Households, Women and Persons 18+, and Total Viewers
· The finale of When Calls the Heart Season 10 was the most-watched episode of the season among Total Viewers, Women and Persons 18+, Women 55+, and Households
o This 12th episode ranked as the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program on Sunday AND of the week among Households, Women and Persons 18+, and Total Viewers
· When Calls the Heart Season 10 was the #1 most-watched original program on entertainment cable among Households, Women and Persons 18+, and Total Viewers throughout its twelve-week run (vs. programs with 4+ telecasts)
· Season 10 delivered the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program every Sunday for 12 straight weeks among Women 18+
· Season 10 reached 7.3 Million Unduplicated Viewers
*Source: Nielsen L+3 Program based data; WCTH Season 10 from 7/30/23 - 10/15/23; Strict Daypart Span; Excludes News & Sports; "#1 Original Program on Ent. Cable", excludes Repeats and Programs with less than 4 Telecasts; Networks that share feeds are weight averaged to daypart based on duration; L+3 R&F Program, Unduplicated P2+ audience across twelve premiere episodes from 7/30/23-10/15/23, 6 min qualifier.
ABOUT HALLMARK CHANNEL
Hallmark Channel, owned by Hallmark Cards, Inc., is Hallmark Media's flagship 24-hour cable television network. As the country's leading destination for quality, feel-good entertainment, Hallmark Channel delivers on the 100-year legacy of the Hallmark brand. The network's lineup of signature original content includes movies, primetime scripted series, and specials. Dedicated to helping viewers celebrate holidays, seasons, and life's special moments, Hallmark Channel is home to a host of annual programming events, including the highly successful Countdown to Christmas, which has become a pop culture phenomenon and a beloved holiday tradition for millions of viewers. Rounding out the network's slate are some of television's most classic comedies and series, including The Golden Girls, Frasier, and Reba.