[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[08/26/16 - 02:11 PM]
Video: Watch the All-New Promo from the Explosive Season Three Premiere of "Empire!"
The drama returns in Season Three, as the battle continues for the Soul of Empire.

[08/26/16 - 08:19 AM]
Video: Hip Hop Rules Thursday Nights This October on WE tv
Get your first look at the new season of "Growing Up Hip Hop" plus the new series "Money Power Respect."

[08/25/16 - 11:01 AM]
Video: IFC Releases First Full Trailer for the "Season 51" Return of Emmy-Nominated "Documentary Now!"
As previously announced, the series returns Wednesday September 14 at 10:00/9:00c.

[08/24/16 - 10:39 AM]
Video: Discovery Releases First Teaser for "Taking Fire"
The five-part series will now premiere Tuesday, September 13 at 10:00/9:00c.

[08/24/16 - 09:30 AM]
Video: New Teaser and World Premiere Time Revealed for BBC America's "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency"
In addition, the network has announced a series of programming stunts, including an original "Star Trek" anniversary celebration, to premiere in the build up to the new series launch.

[08/23/16 - 07:44 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases Brand New Trailer & Key Art for "Narcos" Season Two
All 10 episodes of Season Two will launch Friday September 2, exclusively on Netflix.

[08/22/16 - 07:32 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases "Audrie & Daisy" Trailer
The film is an urgent real-life drama that examines the ripple effects on families, friends, schools and communities when two underage young women find that sexual crimes against them have been caught on camera.

[08/19/16 - 03:00 PM]
Video: First "Hairspray Live!" Promo Released
"Hairspray Live!" features an all-star cast that includes Harvey Fierstein, Jennifer Hudson, Ariana Grande, Kristin Chenoweth, Martin Short, Derek Hough, Dove Cameron, Garrett Clayton and more!

[08/18/16 - 11:11 AM]
Video: Life - "You're the Worst" Season 3 Official Trailer
The new season rolls out Wednesday, August 31 on FXX.

[08/17/16 - 11:21 AM]
Video: "Drunk History" Season 4 Trailer - "The History They Never Taught You"
Booze, puking, nudity - "Drunk History" is back September 27 with more soused lessons on the past.

[08/15/16 - 11:04 AM]
Video: Crackle Releases a "First-Look" of Its New Scripted Original Series, "StartUp," Premiering on Tuesday, September 6th
The series is set amongst the unconstrained, yet opportunistic streets of Miami and weaves a complex and exciting narrative, focusing on the high-stakes struggle of what one will do to reach ultimate success.

[08/12/16 - 01:46 PM]
Video: Manager - "Atlanta" Season 1 Official Trailer
The newcomer launches Tuesday, September 6 on FX.

[08/12/16 - 10:40 AM]
Video: The Mist - "American Horror Story" Season 6 Promo
Look for the new season beginning Wednesday, September 14 on FX.

[08/11/16 - 10:46 AM]
Video: "High Maintenance" Trailer & Key Art - HBO
Providing a glimpse into the homes and routines of eccentric New Yorkers, the comedy series explores the private lives of these unique individuals through a common thread: their weed deliveryman.

[08/09/16 - 06:31 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases the Trailer for "Marvel's Luke Cage"
After a sabotaged experiment leaves him with super strength and unbreakable skin, Luke Cage (Mike Colter) becomes a fugitive trying to rebuild his life in modern day Harlem, New York City.