[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[12/05/16 - 10:40 AM]
Video: Crackle's "SuperMansion: War on Christmas" Releases First Look Clip Featuring Jim Parsons
The original special premieres this coming Thursday, December 8.

[12/05/16 - 09:40 AM]
Video: "Incorporated," A New Interactive Trailer
In the newest interactive trailer, explore the two worlds of the opulent Green Zone and the impoverished Red Zone.

[12/05/16 - 07:33 AM]
Video: Know Thy Selfie - Netflix Releases Trailer for New Cameron Dallas Series "Chasing Cameron"
The series centers on social media star and entrepreneur Cameron Dallas as he looks to take his career to the next level.

[12/02/16 - 09:30 AM]
Video: Craving More "Comedy Bang! Bang!"? Watch Four Never-Before-Seen Clips on IFC.com!
After 110 episodes of top-notch couch guests and wildly unpredictable interviews by host Scott Aukerman, the series is coming to an end after five "slightly off" seasons.

[12/01/16 - 06:01 AM]
Video: The Holidays Come Early for "Nashville" Fans as CMT Releases Trailer and Announces Plans to Sneak First Hour of Two-Hour Premiere on Thursday, December 15 at 9PM ET/PT
The season begins with Rayna and Deacon facing a new normal with Maddie now back home and Highway 65 struggling financially.

[11/28/16 - 03:05 PM]
Video: "Beaches" Is Back! Premieres January 21 at 8/7c on Lifetime
Grammy(R) and Tony(R) Award winner Idina Menzel and NAACP Image Award winner Nia Long star as lifelong best friends in this contemporary remake of Beaches.

[11/28/16 - 12:01 PM]
Video: Carla Gallo's "Daisy Wick" from "Bones" Guest-Stars on "Rosewood" in a Special Crossover Role, Airing Thursday, Dec. 1
As previously announced, "Bones" returns for its final season on Tuesday, January 3.

[11/22/16 - 11:41 AM]
Video: "Girls" Season 6 Official Tease (HBO)
The series returns for its sixth and final season on Sunday, February 12 at 10:00/9:00c.

[11/22/16 - 09:33 AM]
Video: Watch the All-New Promo for "APB," Starring Emmy Award and Golden Globe Award Nominee Justin Kirk
The newcomer launches Monday, February 6 at 9:00/8:00c on FOX.

[11/21/16 - 11:50 AM]
Video: "Crashing" - A New Comedy Series (HBO)
The show was created by and stars Pete Holmes as a standup comic who discovers that his wife is unfaithful, leading him to reevaluate his life amidst the New York City comedy scene.

[11/21/16 - 11:01 AM]
Video: Crackle Releases Holiday Special Key Art and Trailer for Emmy(R)-Nominated Series, "SuperMansion"
Jim Parsons and Gary Anthony Williams guest star in the special.

[11/21/16 - 06:35 AM]
Video: Netflix Launches Full Trailer for Original Film Barry about Barack Obama
As Obama's presidency draws to a close, experience the inspired story of where it all began with the debut of the Netflix original film Barry on December 16.

[11/18/16 - 12:34 PM]
Video: Watch First Look Scene from BBC America's "Doctor Who" Christmas Special
The special premieres on BBC America on Christmas Day, Sunday, December 25.

[11/17/16 - 11:18 AM]
Video: Showtime(R) Unveils Poster Art and New Behind the Scenes Look at Season Six of Its Emmy(R) and Golden Globe(R)-Winning Series "Homeland"
Season six returns to U.S. soil after spending the last two seasons shooting abroad in South Africa and Berlin.

[11/17/16 - 08:27 AM]
Video: At Last... Official Trailer for "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events"
Based on the internationally best-selling series of books, the series chronicles the turbulent lives of Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire after their parents' untimely death in a fire.