[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[09/20/17 - 09:01 AM]
Video: "The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected)" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller, Dustin Hoffman, Elizabeth Marvel, Grace Van Patten and Emma Thompson star in Noah Baumbach's latest film.

[09/20/17 - 07:31 AM]
Video: "Marvel's The Punisher" - Official Trailer - Netflix
They killed Frank Castle's family to get to him. Now, the Punisher exacts his revenge.

[09/19/17 - 10:12 AM]
Video: Behind the Scenes of "Star Trek: Discovery" with the Series' Cast and Creators
The newest edition of the "Star Trek" franchise is set to premiere this Sunday, September 24.

[09/15/17 - 06:54 AM]
Video: Oh Mylanta, We're 30?! The "Fuller House" Season Three Trailer Is Here!
The series returns to Netflix on Friday, September 22.

[09/14/17 - 04:18 PM]
Video: Cinemax - "Tales from the Tour Bus" Trailer - Debuts September 22
Mike Judge co-created, narrates and serves as an executive producer on the series, which recounts the raucous adventures of these musicians, as told by those who knew them best.

[09/14/17 - 12:08 PM]
Video: Showtime(R) Unveils Poster Art and Behind-the-Scenes Look at Its New Comedy "White Famous"
The series will now premiere its first two episodes back-to-back on Sunday, October 15 at 10:00/9:00c.

[09/14/17 - 09:32 AM]
Video: Starz Releases Official Trailer for New Original Documentary "Nude" to Premiere October 29th at 10 PM ET/PT
The feature-length documentary explores perceptions of nudity in art by chronicling the creative process of fashion photographer David Bellemere.

[09/14/17 - 09:15 AM]
Video: Watch First Season Two "Search Party" Trailer; Series Returns November 19
The TBS series stars Alia Shawkat, Meredith Hagner, John Early, John Reynolds and Brandon Micheal Hall.

[09/14/17 - 06:07 AM]
Video: Netflix - "Kingdom of Us" - Trailer & Key Art Debut
The Netflix original documentary will premiere at the BFI London Film Festival on October 7 ahead of its global launch on Netflix on October 13.

[09/13/17 - 12:14 PM]
Video: Rob Schneider Returns in "Real Rob"
This season's guest stars include Adam Sandler, Eugenio Derbez, Michael Madsen, Danny Trejo, Angela Kinsey, Haylie Duff, Chris Kattan, Bobby Lee, Monica Huarte, Karyme Lozano and James Hong.

[09/13/17 - 09:41 AM]
Video: Crackle Releases Original Key Art and Trailer for Halloween Special "SuperMansion: Drag Me to Halloween" Streaming Thursday, October 5th
In the all-new stop-motion animated Crackle original special, the League of Freedom experiences all the fun and adventures of Halloween.

[09/12/17 - 10:19 AM]
Video: Netflix Debuts the Trailer for "The Death and Life of Marsha P. Johnson"
Having played a pivotal role in the previous year's Stonewall Riots, in 1970, Johnson and fellow trans icon Sylvia Rivera formed the world's first trans-rights organization, STAR (Street Transvestites Action Revolutionaries).

[09/12/17 - 09:30 AM]
Video: First Look at the "Star Trek: Discovery" Main Title Scoring Session
The series invites fans to go behind the scenes for a first look at the main title scoring session for the series, featuring a 60-piece orchestra conducted by Emmy(R)-winning composer Jeff Russo.

[09/12/17 - 08:46 AM]
Video: WE tv's "Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars" Debuts New Supertease - Season 9 Premieres October 13!
The season will feature a brand new house of dysfunctional couples including Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin, Juelia Kinney and JJ Lane, Bobby Panahi and Asifa Mirza, Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly and Mehgan James and DeAndre Perry.

[09/12/17 - 07:13 AM]
Video: Everything Is Embarrassing in the Official Trailer for "Big Mouth"
The 10-episode, half-hour edgy adult animated comedy launches Friday, September 29 exclusively on Netflix.