[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[02/16/18 - 12:00 PM]
Video: TBS Reveals First Trailer for "The Last O.G."
The series centers on Tray (Tracy Morgan), an ex-con shocked to see just how much the world has changed when he is released from prison for on good behavior after a 15-year stint.

[02/15/18 - 11:03 AM]
Video: Powerful New "Sneaky Pete" Trailer
The critically-acclaimed Prime Original, a co-production with Sony Pictures Television Studios, revolves around a con man, Marius (Giovanni Ribisi) who left prison only to find himself hunted by the vicious gangster he once robbed.

[02/14/18 - 09:30 AM]
Video: Finding Love Is Hard, Streaming It Is Easy - Netflix's "Love" Trailer Is Here
The third and final season launches globally on Netflix on March 9.

[02/14/18 - 08:21 AM]
Video: WE tv Reveals a Jaw-Dropping Sneak Peek of the Highly Anticipated Season 10 of "Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Family Edition" Premiering March 9 at 9:00 PM ET/PT
Four famously dysfunctional families prove crazy is relative on the highly anticipated season 10 of "Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars Family Edition."

[02/14/18 - 07:29 AM]
Video: A Valentine's Day Message from Jim Jefferies - Season 2 of "The Jim Jefferies Show" Premieres March 27 on Comedy Central
To commemorate Valentine's Day, Jim wonders why images of naked babies are only acceptable on greeting cards one day a year.

[02/13/18 - 01:05 PM]
Video: Freeform Releases Key Art & Promo for Highly-Anticipated Mermaid Drama, "Siren"
The newcomer premieres March 29 on Freeform with a special two-hour event.

[02/12/18 - 05:08 PM]
Video: New Trailer - Crackle's "The Oath" from Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Starring Sean Bean and Ryan Kwanten
The series launches Thursday, March 8 on the streaming service.

[02/12/18 - 07:31 AM]
Video: "A Series of Unfortunate Events" - Season 2 - Official Teaser - Netflix
March 30, get ready for more villains, more schemes, more peril, more orphans and more intentional fires.

[02/12/18 - 07:30 AM]
Video: Benji Finds a New Home - "Benji" Trailer Debut
Kiele Sanchez, Gabriel Bateman and Darby Camp star in the Netflix film, which launches on March 16.

[02/09/18 - 06:03 PM]
Video: Watch Team FOX Go for the Win! All-New Episodes of FOX Series Air Beginning Monday, 2/26!
"Brooklyn Nine-Nine," "Ghosted," "Family Guy," "LA to Vegas," "Lethal Weapon," "The Last Man on Earth" and "The Mick" are among the spotlighted series.

[02/09/18 - 10:46 AM]
Video: "Hard Sun" Trailer - Hulu
The full six-episode season launches on Wednesday, March 7.

[02/08/18 - 03:31 PM]
Video: Watch the First Promo for the All-New Season of the Smash-Hit Game Show "Beat Shazam," Hosted by Jamie Foxx
Season two of "Beat Shazam" premieres this May on FOX.

[02/08/18 - 11:17 AM]
Video: WE tv Reveals the Offical Season 2 Trailer of "Hustle & Soul" Premiering Thursday, March 22nd at 10PM ET/PT
In season two, Chef Lawrence Page is back and has big plans to expand the Pink Tea Cup brand, which includes mixing it up with some new additions to his spirited staff.

[02/08/18 - 06:17 AM]
Video: "The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale" - Official Trailer & First Guests
The new weekly series launches Sunday, February 18 on Netflix with guest Kevin Hart and appearances by Alison Brie, Mike Colter, Paul Reiser, Jodie Sweetin and Jim Rash.

[02/07/18 - 01:03 PM]
Video: New Promo for VH1's "Teyana & Iman" - New Series Premieres on Monday, March 26 at 9:00 P.M. ET/PT
The cable channel's latest original was previously slated to premiere on February 19.