[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[07/30/15 - 03:03 PM]
Video: El Rey Network and Miramax(R) Release Talent Featurette from Season Two of the Supernatural Crime Saga "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series"
In it, the cast and creators give an inside look at what's coming up, the dynamics of the upcoming season, and introduce you to the compelling new characters viewers will meet.

[07/29/15 - 07:16 AM]
Video: "Kendra on Top" Supertease - Season Four Premieres Friday, August 21 at 10PM ET/PT on WE tv
The series will move to its regularly scheduled timeslot Fridays at 9:00/8:00c on WE tv, beginning with the second episode.

[07/27/15 - 01:31 PM]
Video: El Rey Network Releases 37-Minute Super Cut Featuring Wall-to-Wall Action from 37 Episodes of "Lucha Underground"
The epic 39-episode debut season of "Lucha Underground" closes with the unforgettable two-week event beginning with "Ultima Lucha - Part I" airing Wednesday, July 29.

[07/27/15 - 11:02 AM]
Video: "Ferrell Takes the Field" - Trailer (HBO)
Taped March 12 during baseball spring training in Arizona, the comedy special follows Will Ferrell to five different spring training ballparks, where he played every position on the field for ten different teams in the same day.

[07/27/15 - 06:01 AM]
Video: Netflix - "Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp" - "Return to Camp Firewood" Featurette
The best summer of your life starts this Friday, July 31 at 12:01am PT only on Netflix.

[07/23/15 - 06:44 PM]
Video: Watch the Latest Teaser for "The X-Files" That Just Aired During Tonight's "Wayward Pines" Finale
The all-new event series begins its two-night premiere, immediately following the NFC Championship Game Sunday, January 24.

[07/23/15 - 02:00 PM]
Video: Check Out the All-New "Gotham" Season Two Promos
Said interstitials will premiere during tonight's season finale of "Wayward Pines."

[07/22/15 - 06:15 PM]
Video: Watch the First Look at Season Two of "Empire"
The show's sophomore run begins Wednesday, September 23 at 9:00/8:00c on FOX.

[07/21/15 - 12:50 PM]
Video: "Fargo" - New Season - Official Trailer
Check out the extended look at the show's sophomore run, due in October.

[07/21/15 - 12:19 PM]
Video: "The Muppets" - First Look Presentation
Watch the pilot presentation for the upcoming comedy, premiering Tuesday, September 22 on ABC.

[07/20/15 - 10:21 AM]
Video: Two New Promos for "The Bastard Executioner"
The epic new series from creator Kurt Sutter arrives this fall on FX.

[07/20/15 - 10:05 AM]
Video: "Tig Notaro Boyish Girl Interrupted" - Tease (HBO)
Featuring the Grammy nominee in an all-new standup performance before a live audience, Notaro's first HBO comedy special was taped in Boston at the Wilbur Theatre.

[07/16/15 - 06:33 PM]
Video: Watch the Never-Before-Seen Footage from "The X-Files" That Just Aired During Tonight's Episode of "Wayward Pines"
The all-new "The X-Files" event series begins its two-night premiere, immediately following the NFC Championship Game Sunday, January 24.

[07/16/15 - 06:01 AM]
Video: "Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp" - Meet the Staff Orientation Video - Netflix
From co-creators Michael Showalter and David Wain, the prequel series to their 2001 film that became a cult phenomenon.

[07/15/15 - 10:02 AM]
Video: "Survivor's Remorse" Season Two Trailer Released
The show's sophomore run kicks off Saturday, August 22 at 9:30/8:30c on Starz.