[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[08/19/14 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Starz Releases New Trailer and Official Key Art for Half-Hour Comedy "Survivor's Remorse"
The series premieres Saturday, October 4 at 9:00/8:00c exclusively on the pay channel with a six-episode season.

[08/19/14 - 09:10 AM]
Video: First Look at VH1's New Original Movie "Drumline: A New Beat"
Alexandra Shipp stars as a brilliant drummer whose goal is to become the first female percussion section leader in the famous Atlanta A&T drumline.

[08/18/14 - 09:56 AM]
Video: "On the Run Tour: Beyonce and Jay Z" - Trailer (HBO)
The concert special premieres Saturday, September 20 at 9:00/8:00c on the network.

[08/13/14 - 05:08 PM]
Video: "iZombie" - Comic-Con 2014 Panel Highlights & Fan Q&A
Creator Rob Thomas and the cast talk about adapting "iZombie" for television.

[08/13/14 - 02:06 PM]
Video: "Arrow" - Comic-Con 2014 Panel Highlights
Stephen Amell and the cast talk season three at the "Arrow" Comic-Con Panel.

[08/13/14 - 09:07 AM]
Video: Season Three of E!'s "Total Divas" Premieres Sunday, September 7th at 9PM ET/PT
During the sophomore run of the series, "Total Divas" reached over 7.7 million total viewers and 4.6 million adults 18-49.

[08/11/14 - 09:30 AM]
Video: National CineMedia (NCM) and TNT Turn Moviegoers into "Virtual Extras" On the Big Screen in New "Legends" Promotion
Utilizing green screen technology and "near real time" editing, select moviegoers were then inserted into the new Legends "trailer" as "virtual extras."

[08/11/14 - 08:46 AM]
Video: Funny Or Die Goes Behind the Scenes with TNT's New Series "Legends"
Ever wonder why Sean Bean has a tendency to die in so many of his roles?

[08/04/14 - 09:00 PM]
Video: A Seven-Minute First Look at "Star Wars Rebels" to Air on Disney XD Tonight, Monday, August 4th
Catch an exclusive sneak peek at the first seven-minutes of the upcoming Disney XD animated series.

[07/31/14 - 10:13 AM]
Video: "BoJack Horseman" - New Trailer
The Netflix series - due on Friday, August 22 - features the voices of Will Arnett, Amy Sedaris, Alison Brie, Aaron Paul, Paul F. Tompkins and Patton Oswalt.

[07/31/14 - 07:35 AM]
Video: Full Episode of IFC's New Series "Garfunkel and Oates" Available Now - Premieres August 7 at 10PM
Starting today, IFC is making a full episode of the series available online as a special sneak peek.

[07/28/14 - 12:20 PM]
Video: "Atlanta Exes" + Super Trailer + Monday, August 18th on VH1
Watch a sneak preview of the new series, featuring the once significant others of an elite list of A-list men, which has no shortage of fabulousness, ambition, love, and drama.

[07/28/14 - 06:10 AM]
Video: "Mission Blue" - Official Trailer - Exclusively on Netflix August 15
More than four years in the making, the film is legendary oceanographer Dr. Sylvia Earle's eye-opening wake-up call to save the ocean.

[07/27/14 - 09:35 AM]
Video: Watch the Video of the Cast at the "Sleepy Hollow" Fan Experience
Nicole Beharie, Tom Mison, Orlando Jones, Katia Winter and Lyndie Greenwood talk about season two at the "Sleepy Hollow" Haunted Barn.

[07/26/14 - 10:47 PM]
Video: "Constantine" Preview Trailer
This hot new trailer was unveiled on Saturday, July 26.