[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[09/30/16 - 08:13 AM]
Video: Netflix's "The Ranch Part 2" Trailer Is Here
The series returns with 10 new episodes Friday, October 7, everywhere where Netflix is available.

[09/29/16 - 11:47 AM]
Video: Superhero Fight Club 2.0 Sneak Peek
Check out the heroes of The CW's DC Comics-based TV series.

[09/28/16 - 08:03 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases the Trailer for "Sky Ladder: The Art of Cai Guo-Qiang"
Acclaimed filmmaker Kevin Macdonald has unfettered access to world-renowned artist, Cai Guo-Qiang, whose frequent use of gunpowder serves as both an ancestral homage and an acknowledgement of humanity's fleeting nature.

[09/28/16 - 08:00 AM]
Video: "Billy on the Street" Returns to truTV November 15 - Check out the Season 5 Trailer!
Guests this season include Aziz Ansari, Jon Hamm, Keegan-Michael Key, Lupita Nyong'o, John Oliver, Seth Rogen, Andy Samberg and Jacob Tremblay.

[09/27/16 - 07:01 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases Trailer & Key Art for "Justin Timberlake + The Tennessee Kids"
The Netflix Original Film, which premiered at the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival, gives you the best seat in the house for the final show of the 20/20 Experience World Tour at Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena.

[09/27/16 - 06:09 AM]
Video: Get Ready for "The Crown" - Official Trailer, Key Art and Brand New Images Released
"The Crown" tells the inside story of Queen Elizabeth II's early reign, revealing the personal intrigues, romances, and political rivalries behind the great events that shaped the second half of the 20th Century.

[09/26/16 - 09:06 AM]
Video: "Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars" Releases Season 6 Supertease Featuring Brand New Cast!
On this groundbreaking season, shocking secrets spin Boot Camp out of control as five famous couples fight to save their broken relationships.

[09/26/16 - 07:03 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases Ava DuVernay's 13TH Trailer
The documentary explores how mass incarceration evolved to its current epic proportions and what the ramifications are for communities of color across the country.

[09/26/16 - 06:38 AM]
Video: Netflix Debuts Second Trailer for Original Series "Marvel's Luke Cage"
The latest installment in Marvel's Netflix franchise launches this Friday, September 30.

[09/23/16 - 12:18 PM]
Video: "Shameless" Season Seven Premiere Available Now Across Multiple Platforms
Said installment comes in advance of its linear premiere on Sunday, October 2.

[09/22/16 - 12:15 PM]
Video: "Tracey Ullman's Show" - Trailer (HBO)
The six-episode sketch comedy series premieres Friday, October 28 at 11:00/10:00c.

[09/22/16 - 09:13 AM]
Video: Mad - "Taboo" Season 1 Promo - FX
"Taboo," an FX original event from Tom Hardy, premieres early 2017.

[09/21/16 - 02:36 PM]
Video: Teaser - Hulu Original "Freakish"
The teen, horror series premieres all episodes on Hulu on Monday, October 10 and stars digital influencers Liza Koshy, Meghan Rienks, Hayes Grier and Melvin Gregg.

[09/21/16 - 01:03 PM]
Video: New Trailer Available for Syfy's Upcoming "Incorporated"
The futuristic thriller is from Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Todd's Pearl Street Films, CBS Television Studios and Universal Cable Productions.

[09/21/16 - 09:01 AM]
Video: AMC Releases "The Walking Dead" Season 7 Key Art & Promo
The series returns on Sunday, October 23 at 9:00/8:00c on the cable channel.