[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[09/02/15 - 07:06 AM]
Video: Samantha Bee Goes "Full Frontal"
Check out the first tease for the upcoming TBS series.

[08/31/15 - 02:31 PM]
Video: Only Three Weeks Until the Return of "Gotham: Rise of the Villains"
Check out the latest teases for the new season, premiering Monday, September 21 on FOX.

[08/31/15 - 08:55 AM]
Video: "Longmire" - Season 4 - Official Trailer - Netflix
The upcoming fourth season of "Longmire" is coming on September 10 to Netflix.

[08/27/15 - 03:47 PM]
Video: VH1's "Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood" Season 2 Super Trailer
Premiering on Monday, September 7, the new cast is willing to lay it all on the line, striving to leave a permanent mark on the music industry despite sacrifices they may be forced to make.

[08/27/15 - 10:50 AM]
Video: Showtime(R) Releases the Official Trailer for the Emmy(R) Nominated Outstanding Drama Series "Homeland"
Season five will pick up two years after Carrie Mathison's (Claire Danes) ill-fated tenure as Islamabad station chief.

[08/27/15 - 08:01 AM]
Video: "Hemlock Grove" - The Final Chapter - Netflix
Savor every last drop of "Hemlock Grove's" final season, streaming exclusively on Netflix beginning October 23.

[08/25/15 - 10:32 AM]
Video: Starz Releases Inside Look Video of "Ash vs Evil Dead"
This comes on the heels of the official red-band trailer that was digitally released this weekend and features never-before-seen scenes.

[08/24/15 - 11:30 AM]
Video: "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" - Double Tap to Unwrap All-New "Detective Skills with Hitchcock and Scully" Webisodes
The new season kicks off Sunday, September 27 at 8:30/7:30c.

[08/21/15 - 02:00 PM]
Video: Watch the First Promo with Host Andy Samberg for the 67th Emmy Awards
The annual event airs live Sunday, September 20 at 8:00/7:00c on FOX.

[08/20/15 - 05:00 PM]
Video: Disney's "Descendants" Star Sofia Carson Performs Retro-Soul Version of the Movie's Hit Song "Rotten to the Core" in New Music Video
The "Rotten to the Core" musical number from the movie, now a music video on Vevo, has over 25 million views.

[08/20/15 - 08:57 AM]
Video: AMC Releases the Worldwide Exclusive of the First Three Minutes of the Highly Anticipated of "Fear the Walking Dead" on Facebook
The worldwide premiere of the highly anticipated new series is this Sunday, August 23 at 9:00/8:00c.

[08/18/15 - 01:17 PM]
Video: WGN America Unveils First Trailer for "Manhattan" Season Two
The trailer hints at the questionable motivations, duplicitous nature and high stakes secrets held by the series' main characters inside the world's most guarded city.

[08/14/15 - 08:46 AM]
Video: "Longmire" - Season 4 Teaser Trailer & Sneak Peek
The upcoming fourth season of "Longmire" is coming on September 10 to Netflix.

[08/12/15 - 05:09 PM]
Video: Trailers from USA Network's "Playing House" and "Donny!"
Check out the latest teases for USA's original comedies.

[08/11/15 - 10:23 AM]
Video: Showtime(R) Releases the Trailer for Its Powerful New Drama Series "Billions," Premiering Sunday, January 17 at 10 PM
Starring Oscar(R) nominee and Emmy(R) and Golden Globe(R) winner Paul Giamatti and Emmy and Golden Globe winner Damian Lewis, the series is a 21st-century examination of the profit and peril of chasing the American dream.