[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[10/23/18 - 09:39 AM]
Video: First Trailer - "Victoria," Season 3
Jenna Coleman and Tom Hughes are back for the most dramatic season yet.

[10/22/18 - 01:32 PM]
Video: Come Visit Orphelin Bay - "Tidelands" Launches December 14
The Netflix series follows Cal McTeer, played by Charlotte Best, a young woman who returns home to the small fishing village of Orphelin Bay after 10 years in juvenile detention then jail.

[10/22/18 - 07:34 AM]
Video: "Disenchantment" - Announcement: New Episodes Coming Soon - Netflix
Look for new episodes coming in 2019, 2020 and 2021.

[10/22/18 - 07:09 AM]
Video: Second Official Trailer - Amazon Prime Video's "Homecoming" Starring Julia Roberts
Heidi Bergman (Roberts) is a caseworker at the Homecoming Transitional Support Center, a Geist Group facility helping soldiers transition back to civilian life.

[10/19/18 - 10:31 AM]
Video: Showtime(R) Drops the Trailer for New Comedy "Black Monday" on Anniversary of the Historic Stock Market Crash
Don Cheadle, Andrew Rannells and Regina Hall star in the series, premiering Sunday, January 20 at 10:00/9:00c.

[10/19/18 - 08:02 AM]
Video: Sundance TV Releases "Jonestown: Terror in the Jungle" Trailer in Advance of Two-Night Special Event
Look for said event on Saturday, November 17 and Sunday, November 18 at 9:00/8:00c.

[10/18/18 - 09:32 AM]
Video: Trailer Debut - Netflix's "The Degenerates" Original Comedy Special Series
The series consists of six 30-minute episodes full of no-holds-barred comedy for mature audiences from the likes of rising comics Big Jay Oakerson, Joey Diaz, Liza Treyger, Yamaneika Saunders, Christina P., and Brad Williams.

[10/18/18 - 07:04 AM]
Video: We'll Start You Off with a Sample - "Narcos: Mexico" Trailer Debut
"Narcos: Mexico" will explore the origins of the modern drug war by going back to its roots, beginning at a time when the Mexican trafficking world was a loose and disorganized confederation of independent growers and dealers.

[10/17/18 - 06:32 AM]
Video: "Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj" - Studio Spot - Netflix
In a never before seen sneak peek of the weekly topical show, Minhaj treated viewers via Instagram to a hint of the show's high tech, interactive set.

[10/16/18 - 12:02 PM]
Video: Trailer Debut - "The Final Table" - A Global Cooking Competition
The Netflix series features 12 teams of two chefs from around the world cooking the national dishes of Mexico, Spain, England, Brazil, France, Japan, the U.S., India and Italy.

[10/16/18 - 08:03 AM]
Video: Featurette Debut - Inside the Bewitching World of Sabrina Spellman
The 10-episode Netflix original series premieres October 26.

[10/12/18 - 07:01 AM]
Video: Trailer & Key Art Debut - Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin Return to TV in "The Kominsky Method"
The Netflix series also features Nancy Travis, Sarah Baker and guest stars including Lisa Edelstein, Emily Osment, Graham Rogers, Danny Devito, Ann-Margret, Jay Leno, Patti LaBelle, Ashleigh LaThorpe and more.

[10/11/18 - 11:45 AM]
Video: IFC's "Baroness von Sketch Show" Season 3 Trailer Revealed
The new season premieres with two back to back episodes Thursday, November 8 at 9:00/8:00c.

[10/10/18 - 01:30 PM]
Video: USA Network Reveals First Promo and Key Art for Music Showcase Series "Real Country" Featuring Shania Twain, Jake Owen and Travis Tritt
From Wilshire Studios, the eight-part series will premiere Tuesday, November 13 at 10:00/9:00c.

[10/10/18 - 10:10 AM]
Video: YouTube Premium Debuts New Trailer for AwesomenessTV's Hit Comedy "Foursome"
The longest running YouTube Original show will launch its fourth season on Wednesday, October 24.