[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[07/18/17 - 11:01 AM]
Video: Starz Releases Official Trailer for Season Three of "Outlander"
Fans now get a closer look at new footage from the forthcoming season based on Voyager, the third of eight books in Diana Gabaldon's international best-selling Outlander series.

[07/18/17 - 08:07 AM]
Video: Netflix Debuts Trailer and Key Art for New Series "Atypical"
Sam, an 18-year-old on the autism spectrum, upends his family when he begins his journey of self-discovery for independence, love and acceptance in the new Netflix comedy series with heart.

[07/17/17 - 11:03 AM]
Video: VH1's "Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood" Supertrailer
The new season premieres Monday, July 24 at 8:00/7:00c.

[07/14/17 - 11:01 AM]
Video: Swipe Right to Meet... The Incredible Jessica James (Official Trailer)
Jessica Williams, Chris O'Dowd, Lakeith Stanfield and Noël Wells star in the latest Netflix original movie.

[07/13/17 - 01:01 AM]
Video: "Suburra" - Date Announcement - Netflix
Netflix's first Italian original series will launch on October 6.

[07/12/17 - 10:23 AM]
Video: Destination: "Ozark" - Welcome to the Last Resort (Official Trailer)
Jason Bateman and Laura Linney topline Netflix's highly-anticipated dark thriller.

[07/12/17 - 07:50 AM]
Video: First Trailer for Superhero Comedy Series "The Tick" Now Available
Plus: Amazon reveals the series will be released in two parts of six episodes each.

[07/10/17 - 10:22 AM]
Video: Season 2 of Univision's "El Chapo" Returns in September
In addition, the entire first season is now streaming on Netflix, who co-produced the series.

[07/10/17 - 10:10 AM]
Video: "Teen Wolf" - The Final Ten Episodes Official Trailer
The final season will premiere Sunday, July 30 at 8:00/7:00c on MTV.

[07/10/17 - 07:19 AM]
Video: IFC's "Baroness Von Sketch Show" - Full Pre-Premiere Episode Available to Watch Now on IFC Platforms
The all-female, acquired, sketch comedy series premieres on Wednesday, August 2, with 13 episodes airing weekly.

[07/06/17 - 12:06 PM]
Video: Showtime(R) Releases the Trailer and Poster Art for the Fifth and Final Season of "Episodes"
The show's swan song kicks off Sunday, August 20 at 10:00/9:00c.

[07/06/17 - 08:44 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases Trailer and Key Art for Icarus
Director Bryan Fogel's bold gambit was this: to investigate doping in sports, Fogel (an amateur bike racer) would dope himself, observe the changes in his performance, and see if he could evade detection.

[07/03/17 - 08:19 AM]
Video: "Ozark" - New Holiday Tease - Series Coming to Netflix July 21
A Chicago financial advisor (Jason Bateman), who has been quietly laundering money for a drug kingpin, must quickly uproot his family and move the operation to The Ozarks, after his partner is caught cheating the business.

[06/29/17 - 11:06 AM]
Video: truTV Debuts the Official Trailer for "I'm Sorry"
The half-hour scripted comedy follows seemingly confident, together comedy writer, wife and mom Andrea (Andrea Savage), who comically exposes her inner immaturity and neuroses through unexpected life situations.

[06/29/17 - 06:44 AM]
Video: WE tv Reveals a Dramatic Sneak Peek of the Highly Anticipated Third Season of "Growing Up Hip Hop" Premiering Thursday, July 20th at 9pm ET/CT on WE tv
The heirs of hip hop legends seek to cement their royal status in the cutting, treacherous music industry.