[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[08/14/18 - 02:02 PM]
Video: Trailer & Key Art Debut - "Next Gen" Starring Constance Wu, Charlyne Yi, and John Krasinski
Netflix's animated film tells the story of an unlikely friendship between a rebellious girl and a runaway combat robot, as they unite to stop a madman's plan for technological world domination.

[08/14/18 - 09:31 AM]
Video: Amazon Prime Video Releases New Teaser Trailer for Highly-Anticipated Anthology Series, "The Romanoffs," From Nine-Time Emmy Winner Matthew Weiner
The highly anticipated original contemporary anthology series is set to premiere on Amazon Prime Video Friday, October 12 with new episodes released weekly, on Fridays.

[08/13/18 - 10:00 AM]
Video: CBS All Access Reveals Official Trailer for "One Dollar"
The series is a mystery set in a small rust belt town in post-recession America, where a one-dollar bill changing hands connects a group of characters involved in a shocking multiple murder.

[08/13/18 - 08:16 AM]
Video: Netflix Trailer Debut - "City of Joy"
The original documentary will launch globally on Netflix on September 7.

[08/09/18 - 01:16 PM]
Video: Get Happy for a Sneak Peek of Season Two of "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel"
The second season of "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" will premiere later this year exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.

[08/09/18 - 09:01 AM]
Video: "Magic for Humans" - Official Trailer - Netflix
From baffling people on the street to orchestrating elaborate tricks, Justin Willman blends good-natured magic with grown-up laughs.

[08/09/18 - 08:01 AM]
Video: "Stay Here" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Designer Genevieve Gorder and real estate expert Peter Lorimer show property owners how to turn their short-term rentals into moneymaking showstoppers.

[08/09/18 - 08:01 AM]
Video: First Official Trailer - "The Kindergarten Teacher," The New Netflix Film by Sara Colangelo Starring Maggie Gyllenhaal
Lisa Spinelli (Maggie Gyllenhaal) is a kindergarten teacher in Staten Island who yearns to live a life of art and intellectualism.

[08/08/18 - 07:43 AM]
Video: Trailer Debut - Netflix's "The Innocents" - Everything Changes on August 24
When teenagers Harry and June run away from their repressive families to be together, they're derailed by an extraordinary discovery - June's ability to shape-shift.

[08/07/18 - 08:03 AM]
Video: Trailer Debut - "Zion", A Netflix Original Documentary Short
The film is a gripping portrait of Zion Clark, a young wrestler born without legs who grew up in foster care.

[08/06/18 - 05:06 PM]
Video: Showtime(R) Announces Fall Premiere Dates and Releases New Trailers for Its Hit Drama Series "Ray Donovan" and New Limited Series "Escape at Dannemora"
Look for the dramas on Sunday, October 28 and Sunday, November 18, respectively.

[08/06/18 - 05:04 PM]
Video: Showtime(R) Releases Official Posters and Trailer for Its New Comedy Series "Kidding," Starring Jim Carrey
The series centers on Jeff, aka Mr. Pickles (Carrey), an icon of children's television and a beacon of kindness and wisdom to America's impressionable young minds and the parents who grew up with him.

[08/06/18 - 07:31 AM]
Video: Trailer for Netflix Film "The After Party" - Starring Kyle Harvey, Shelley Hennig, Teyana Taylor, Wiz Khalifa, French Montana, DJ Khaled and More
When an aspiring rapper goes viral for all the wrong reasons, he thinks his career is over.

[08/06/18 - 07:00 AM]
Video: Trailer Debut - Emma Stone & Jonah Hill in "Maniac"
Created by Patrick Somerville and directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga, "Maniac" debuts globally September 21, only on Netflix.

[08/05/18 - 03:00 PM]
Video: CBS All Access Reveals Teaser Trailer and First Look Images for "One Dollar"