[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[02/10/16 - 05:01 PM]
Video: "House of Cards" Season Four Trailer
Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright return in the new season, premiering Friday, March 4 on the streaming service.

[02/10/16 - 11:35 AM]
Video: AMC Releases First Four Minutes of Highly Anticipated "The Walking Dead" Mid-Season Premiere Episode
In addition, Hallmark eCards has partnered with "The Walking Dead" to create unique, original Valentine's Day eCards inspired by the show.

[02/10/16 - 10:28 AM]
Video: Check out the "Broad City" Season 3 Trailer
On February 17, Abbi and Ilana are back with new adventures, new special guests and the same unbreakable bond.

[02/10/16 - 09:48 AM]
Video: Making "Love" - Netflix Reveals Featurette for New Series
The series follows nice guy Gus (Paul Rust) and brazen wild-child Mickey (Gillian Jacobs) as they navigate the exhilarations and humiliations of intimacy, commitment, love and other things they were hoping to avoid.

[02/09/16 - 05:00 PM]
Video: Netflix Releases Official "Fuller House" Trailer
The Fuller House cast goes back home Friday, February 26 in all territories where Netflix is available.

[02/07/16 - 06:53 PM]
Video: CBS Debuts Humorous "CBS All Access" Commercial During "Super Bowl 50"
The 30-second commercial was directed by famed producer/writer/director Peter Farrelly.

[02/07/16 - 06:14 PM]
Video: For the First Time Ever, A Showtime(R) Spot Is Featured in the Super Bowl
The new spot, with music by Grammy(R) and Golden Globe(R)-nominated singer-songwriter Sia, was one of the only streaming service commercials to air during the game.

[02/07/16 - 04:58 PM]
Video: CBS Announces the Final Nine Episodes for "The Good Wife"
The series finale of broadcast television's most acclaimed drama will air Sunday, May 8.

[02/05/16 - 08:31 AM]
Video: David Lynch Executive Produced Netflix Original Documentary - "My Beautiful Broken Brain" Trailer and Key Art
The film follows Lotje's Sodderland's incredible story of rehabilitation and recovery from a traumatic hemorrhagic stroke.

[02/04/16 - 09:13 AM]
Video: First Trailer for the Viceland Series About the Rising Stars in Stand-Up Comedy, "Flophouse!"
Featuring comedians Clare O'Kane, Solomon Georgio, Brandon Wardell (and many other very funny people) and directed by filmmaker Lance Bangs, "Flophouse" is a comedy show with all the comforts of home.

[02/04/16 - 07:14 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases Trailer and Key Art for "Cooked" Alex Gibney and Michael Pollan's New Docu-Series
The series premieres on February 16 at the Berlinale Film Festival in the Culinary Cinema Program, and launches globally on Netflix February 19.

[02/03/16 - 12:48 PM]
Video: TBS's "Full Frontal with Samantha Bee" Takes on the Iowa Caucuses
Check out some special video segments in advance of Monday's premiere.

[02/03/16 - 09:51 AM]
Video: First Look at Viceland's "Weediquette"
Krishna Andavolu hosts the series, which launches Tuesday, March 1 at 11:00/10:00c.

[02/02/16 - 10:19 AM]
Video: First Look at BET's New Series "About the Business" - Starring Eva Marcille & Crystal Renay
The newcomer premieres Wednesday, February 24 at 10:00/9:00c.

[02/02/16 - 09:34 AM]
Video: Sneak Peek at truTV's "Those Who Can't," Premiering Feb. 11 at 10:30
Fans can get a sneak peek of two episodes of the series at truTV.com.