[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[04/22/21 - 11:35 AM]
Video: "Stuck with You" - Season 2 - Official Trailer - An ALLBLK Original Series
The series returns to the streaming service on Thursday, May 6.

[04/22/21 - 07:00 AM]
Video: "Fathom" - Official Trailer - Apple TV+
Watch as Dr. Michelle Fournet and Dr. Ellen Garland journey to opposite hemispheres on an undertaking as colossal as their humpback whale subjects - deciphering the complex communication of whales to uncover a culture in the oceans older than humankind.

[04/22/21 - 06:01 AM]
Video: "The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It" - Official Trailer - HBO Max
Starring Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, Ruairi O'Connor, Sarah Catherine Hook, and Julian Hilliard, the film is coming June 4 to theaters and on HBO Max.

[04/22/21 - 03:01 AM]
Video: "LOL: Last One Laughing" - Official Trailer - Prime Video Spain
Santiago Segura hosts the Spain-based incarnation of the series, due on May 14.

[04/21/21 - 10:01 AM]
Video: HBO Max Debuts Official Trailer and Key Art for the Max Original "The Big Shot with Bethenny," Premiering April 29
In the series, the next generation of business moguls will compete for a chance to be second-in-command to business tycoon and Skinnygirl founder Bethenny Frankel, and win a coveted position working on her executive team.

[04/21/21 - 10:01 AM]
Video: "Marvel's M.O.D.O.K." - Trailer (Official) - A Hulu Original
An egomaniacal super villain struggles to maintain control of his evil organization after it is bought by a multinational tech company, all while juggling the needs of his demanding family.

[04/21/21 - 08:31 AM]
Video: "Oxygen" - Official Trailer - Netflix
After waking up in a cryogenic unit, Liz fights to survive and remember who she is before her oxygen runs out.

[04/21/21 - 07:01 AM]
Video: "Jungle Beat: The Movie" Trailer - Netflix Futures
When a lost and lonely alien crash-lands on Earth, his new crew of talking animal friends helps him get back home - and try to save the world.

[04/21/21 - 03:31 AM]
Video: Sardar Ka Grandson Welcomes You to Their Family! Netflix Launches the Trailer of the Heartwarming Film
A grandmother's last wish, a dedicated grandson, and a heartwarming journey, Netflix's upcoming film Sardar Ka Grandson promises warmth, love, and celebration of the bonds within a large Punjabi family.

[04/20/21 - 10:25 AM]
Video: Apple Reveals Premiere Date and Teaser Trailer for the Second Season of Its Award-Winning, Comedy Phenomenon "Ted Lasso," Debuting Friday, July 23
The broadly acclaimed, hit series has already been renewed for a third season ahead of its season two premiere.

[04/20/21 - 09:31 AM]
Video: "Adventure Time: Distant Lands" - Together Again - HBO Max
Will Finn and Jake be best bros forever as they embark on the most important adventure of their lives?

[04/20/21 - 09:31 AM]
Video: "The Upshaws" - Official Trailer - Netflix
A working-class family in Indiana struggles to make it work and make it right without the blueprint to do it.

[04/20/21 - 12:01 AM]
Video: "LOL - Hasse toh Phasse" - Official Trailer - Amazon Original
Arshad Warsi, Boman Irani, Sunil Grover, Mallika Dua, Kusha Kapila, Gaurav Gera, Cyrus Broacha, Suresh Menon, Aakash Gupta, Aadar Malik, Aditi Mittal and Ankita Shrivastav star in the franchise's India-based installment.

[04/19/21 - 11:21 AM]
Video: "Exposure" Trailer - A Hulu Exclusive - Series Premieres April 26
"Exposure" is a competition series where contestants compete for a photography gig that could change one of their lives forever.

[04/19/21 - 11:01 AM]
Video: "Death and Nightingales" - Official Trailer - Starz
An epic tale of love, betrayal, deception, and revenge set in the Irish countryside in 1885.