[03/04/18 - 08:22 PM] Video: Robin Wright Is at the Helm When "House of Cards" Returns for Its Sixth and Final Season in Fall 2018 Netflix releases its first tease for the show's swan song.
[via press release from Netflix]
Robin Wright is at the helm when "House of Cards" returns for its sixth and final season in Fall 2018
· Robin Wright is at the helm when House of Cards returns for its sixth and final season in Fall 2018 -- check out the new spot here:
· House of Cards stars Golden Globe winner and Emmy Award nominee Robin Wright, as well as Michael Kelly, Diane Lane, Greg Kinnear, Jayne Atkinson, Patricia Clarkson, Cody Fern, Constance Zimmer, Derek Cecil, Campbell Scott and Boris McGiver.
· House of Cards executive producers are showrunners Melissa James Gibson and Frank Pugliese, and Robin Wright, David Fincher, Joshua Donen, Dana Brunetti, Eric Roth, Michael Dobbs and Andrew Davies.
· The series was created by Beau Willimon and is produced by Donen/Fincher/Roth.
· MRC - also behind the hit Netflix series Ozark - is the studio producing House of Cards, the first original series produced for Netflix.
· In 2013, House of Cards became the first original online series to receive major nominations from the Primetime Emmy Awards. The series has received 53 Emmy nominations to date, with seven wins -- including the first major Emmy for a streaming service for David Fincher's win for "Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series." House of Cards received six Golden Globe nominations, and two wins. The historic series has received 11 Screen Actors Guild nominations with two wins; an AFI Award; four Writers Guild Award nominations, with one win; two BAFTA nominations; four Producers Guild Award nominations; two Directors Guild Award nominations; and a Peabody Award, among other accolades.
[10/09/18 - 09:04 AM] Video: "Warrior" - Official Trailer - Netflix A war veteran returns home with the hopes of peace and normalcy, but soon finds himself in a dangerous battle between a rough biker gang and the police force determined to take them down.