[05/29/19 - 12:53 PM] Video: Trailer - VH1's "Basketball Wives" - Premieres Wednesday, June 19 This season, the ladies are tested like never before while balancing life's unexpected turns, career endeavors and strained relationships.
[via press release from VH1]
About the series:
This season, the ladies are tested like never before while balancing life's unexpected turns, career endeavors and strained relationships. The 16-episode installment welcomes back series veterans and a fresh newcomer to the group:
· After her son's recent heart surgery, Shaunie's focus is giving second chances and spreading love to those who have wronged her, including finding common ground with her ex.
· Evelyn is working on being the best mother for her son and daughter but when her parental instincts kick in, old habits begin to resurface.
· Tami is busier than ever, but unresolved confrontations could change the dynamic of her relationships with her daughters and friends forever.
· Jackie is experiencing empty nest syndrome as she prepares for her son to go off to college.
· Malaysia is struggling to find a solution to her current family drama and an unsettling rumor surrounding her personal life.
· Ready for a fresh start, Jennifer wants to rekindle friendships but her past might interfere with making amends.
· Kristen is faced with navigating an unexpected family secret that could cause everything she has built to collapse.
· CeCe and Byron are ecstatic about their future as husband and wife, but strained family ties may get in the way of the couple's happily ever after.
· After 10 years as an athlete, Ogom "OG" enters retirement and decides to pivot from playing football to coaching.
· Newcomer Feby Torres, is tired of being associated with her famous ex and is determined to make a new name for herself, even if that means making enemies.