[07/23/19 - 09:00 AM] Video: Trailer Debut - Netflix's "Wu Assassins" Launches August 8 The series follows Kai Jin, a young Chinatown chef in present day San Francisco, as he becomes entangled with the Chinese Triad's pursuit of deadly ancient powers known as the "Wu Xing."
[via press release from Netflix]
There's a new assassin in town. Meet Kai Jin in Wu Assassins.
*Featuring the sample track from Snoop Dogg and The Higher Brothers. Look out for the single release soon!*
Wu Assassins launches globally on Netflix August 8, 2019.
About Wu Assassins:
Wu Assassins follows Kai Jin, a young Chinatown chef in present day San Francisco, as he becomes entangled with the Chinese Triad's pursuit of deadly ancient powers known as the "Wu Xing." After an encounter with a mystical spirit, Kai reluctantly becomes the Wu Assassin, using his enhanced martial arts skills to recover supernatural powers from five modern day criminals threatening to use them to destroy the world.
About Wu Assassins:
· Netflix Launch Date: August 8, 2019
· Episodes: 10 episodes - 45 mins each
· Created by: John Wirth and Tony Krantz
· Cast: Iko Uwais as Kai Jin, Byron Mann as Uncle Six, Li Jun Li as Jenny Wah, Celia Au as Ying Ying, Lewis Tan as Lu Xin Lee , Lawrence Kao as Tommy Wah, Tommy Flanagan as Alec McCullough, Katheryn Winnick as Christine Gavin, Tzi Ma as Mr. Young, JuJu Chan as Zan, Summer Glau as Miss Jones, Robin McLeavy as Maggie McCullough, Travis Caldwell as Gideon
· Executive Producers: John Wirth, Stephen Fung, Michael Frislev, Chad Oakes, Tony
· Co-Executive Producers: Cameron Litvack, David Simkins, Jonathan Lloyd Walker, Iko Uwais, Katheryn Winnick
· Producer: Chris Rudolph
· Co-Producers: Julie Benson, Shawna Benson, Jay Daniel Beechinor, Todd Giroux
· Directors: Stephen Fung, Roel Reiné, Toa Fraser, Katheryn Winnick, Tony Krantz,
· Michael Nankin,
· Writers: John Wirth, Cameron Litvack, David Simkins, Julie Benson, Shawna Benson, Yalun Tu, Jessica Chou
[08/13/19 - 09:02 AM] Video: "American Factory" - Official Trailer - Netflix When a Chinese billionaire re-opens a factory and hires two thousand blue-collar Americans, early days of hope and optimism give way to setbacks as high-tech China clashes with working-class America.