[08/25/21 - 12:04 PM] Video: Season Two Trailer for Crime-Fighting Comedy "Code 404" Streaming September 23 on Peacock In this near-future comedy we meet two Detective Inspectors, DI John Major (Daniel Mays) and DI Roy Carver (Stephen Graham), the best of the best at the Special Investigation Unit, an elite undercover police team.
[via press release from Peacock]
SEASON TWO TRAILER FOR CRIME-FIGHTING COMEDY "CODE 404" STREAMING SEPTEMBER 23 ON PEACOCK
· Season two of the Peacock original comedy CODE 404 will drop September 23. All 6 episodes will drop at once.
· Watch/share the trailer: https://youtu.be/XJowEPbuRP4
· The series stars Daniel Mays (White Lines), Stephen Graham (Save Me) and Anna Maxwell Martin (Motherland), with brand new cast members Meera Syal (Goodness Gracious Me) and Clive Russell (Game of Thrones) joining for season two.
· Season one of CODE 404 is streaming now on Peacock.
· In this near-future comedy we meet two Detective Inspectors, DI John Major (Mays) and DI Roy Carver (Graham), the best of the best at the Special Investigation Unit, an elite undercover police team. When Major is shot dead at a covert arms bust gone wrong, Carver is plagued by guilt. He blames his burgeoning friendship with Major's wife for taking his eye off the ball at a crucial moment, resulting in his partner's death. Which is why he's so shocked when Major turns up a year later, raring to pick up things exactly where they left off. Carver learns that Major's been resurrected using pioneering AI, but budgets being what they are, the software still had a few glitches. While Major 2.0 might have even more ego than his previous version, the reboot seems to have left his judgement, ability and large parts of his memory behind, making him far more of a liability dead than he ever was alive.
· In season two, there's still a few bugs to patch out. Having cracked a high-profile case with his long-suffering partner, the resurrected DI Major has finally reached his potential as the top cop in the SIU. But it came at a price. At last realizing that his best friend had shacked up with his wife Kelly (Anna Maxwell Martin) while he was "away" (and a bit before), their partnership is over, and the pair go their own ways. But when a 20-year-old cold case is reopened, the pair find themselves back together and thrown into the action.
· CODE 404 is produced by Kudos and Water & Power Productions, in association with Sky Studios, distributed by NBCUniversal Global Distribution.
[09/23/21 - 11:31 AM] Video: "Vince Carter: Legacy" - Official Trailer - Crackle "Vince Carter: Legacy" explores the transformation of the NBA's longest career athlete, Vince Carter, from dunking into history, playing through the pain, and evolving to create a legacy unlike any player before him.
[09/23/21 - 09:01 AM] Video: "The Outsiders?" - Official Trailer From director and photographer Simon Frederick, comes the next installment in his portrait documentaries, untold stories of young Black visionaries shaping our future.