THE TRAILER THAT BRAVO'S "VANDERPUMP RULES" FANS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS FINALLY HERE
May 17 Season Finale Reveals What Cameras Captured in the Aftermath of a Scandal That Changed Everything
Explosive and Highly Anticipated Three-Part Reunion Begins May 24
Bravo to Air "Secrets Revealed" Episode on June 14
Peacock to Exclusively Stream "Vanderpump Rules: Pumped Up Edition" Featuring Three Extended Episodes of the Reunion Plus a Super-Sized Version of "Secrets Revealed"
· In an unexpected and unprecedented series first, the finale of Bravo's "Vanderpump Rules" features new footage of the cast post-#Scandoval to tell the story that the world has been waiting to hear, airing Wednesday, May 17 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. For a sneak peek at the season 10 finale, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/season-10/videos/your-first-look-at-the-vanderpump-rules-season-10-finale
· "Vanderpump Rules" three-part reunion begins Wednesday, May 24 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. For the official reunion trailer, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/season-10/videos/your-first-look-at-the-vanderpump-rules-reunion
· Host Andy Cohen is joined by Lisa Vanderpump and Ariana Madix, James Kennedy, Katie Maloney, Lala Kent, Tom Sandoval and Tom Schwartz to revisit the season's biggest moments and uncover the truth behind the jaw-dropping scandal that rocked the friend group. Raquel Leviss and Scheana Shay join the group separately to share their sides of the story. Ally Lewber also joins.
· Following all three reunions, Bravo will air a "secrets revealed" episode with additional dramatic and scandalous moments behind the affair that jolted the zeitgeist on Wednesday, June 14 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
· Peacock, the streaming home of Bravo, will exclusively stream "Vanderpump Rules: Pumped Up Edition," a first-of-its-kind extended version of the three reunion episodes as well as a super-sized version of 'secrets revealed.' The uncensored extended versions will feature additional never-before-seen footage of the Bravo offerings, exclusively on Peacock the day after they air on Bravo.
· On Wednesday, June 7, Bravo will host live watch parties of the reunion part three for fans in Los Angeles at SUR Restaurant & Lounge and New York City at Haswell Green's. Tickets will be available to purchase in the coming week. For more information, please visit @BravoTV on social.
"#Scandoval" airs Wednesday, May 17 at 9:00 - 10: 15p.m. ET/PT *Supersized Season Finale*
Cameras pick back up after Ariana discovers that her boyfriend of nine years is having an affair with one of her best friends. Schwartz panics when the scandal threatens to upend their business. Katie accuses him of being complicit in hiding the truth. Raquel files for a restraining order against Scheana after an alleged altercation. Finally, Sandoval comes clean with another shocking secret.
"Reunion Part 1" airs Wednesday, May 24 at 9:00 - 10:00 p.m. ET/PT
In the explosive and larger-than-life first part of the reunion, Andy Cohen sits down for intimate one-on-one interviews with Ariana, Tom and Raquel to get to the bottom of the cheating scandal that shocked the world. James nearly comes to blows with Sandoval over the affair. Katie and Schwartz rehash the implosion of their divorce. Lala defends herself when the group calls attention to her stance on cheating. Lisa is left speechless when Ariana reveals her stance on her relationships in the group. Raquel watches the reunion from afar due to her restraining order against Scheana.
"Reunion Part 2" airs Wednesday, May 31 at 9:00 - 10:00 p.m. ET/PT
The season 10 reunion continues as Andy Cohen presses Scheana for details of the altercation that led to Raquel's restraining order. James' girlfriend, Ally, takes the stage to discuss James' temper and the future of their relationship. The group debates the origins of the infamous open relationship rumor. Scheana gives up her spot for Raquel, who must face the group for the first time since news of the affair became public.
"Reunion Part 3" airs Wednesday, June 7 at 9:00 - 10:15 p.m. ET/PT *Supersized Episode*
The reunion comes to an electrifying close as Raquel faces her former friends. The group revisits the disastrous girls' trip to Las Vegas and Lake Havasu. They discuss Tom Schwartz's alleged role in covering up the affair. Ariana breaks down while discussing the betrayal from her ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend. Andy questions Sandoval and Raquel about the status of their relationship and pushes them to reveal if they're in love.
"Secrets Revealed" airs Wednesday, June 14 at 9:00 - 10:00 p.m. ET/PT
In one of the most shocking secrets revealed episodes in "Vanderpump Rules" history, fans will get a deeper glimpse into the fallout of the group post-#Scandoval. Never-before-seen moments from the summer will shed a new light on glaring secrets that have since been revealed. Plus, fans will see bonus footage from months before season 10 began as Tom and Katie face the reality of their divorce while still living together.
"Vanderpump Rules" is produced by Evolution Media with Alex Baskin, Jen McClure-Metz, Joe Kingsley, Jeremiah Smith, Natalie Neurauter, Lisa Vanderpump, and Ken Todd serving as executive producers.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network features a diverse slate of original programming, including Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" and "Project Runway," along with fan favorites "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the highly popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Bravo is part of the NBCUniversal Television and Streaming portfolio, which includes NBCU's broadcast, cable, and streaming platforms: NBC, Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, Universal Kids, USA Network, and Peacock. For more information, visit BravoTV.com.
Peacock is NBCUniversal's premium streaming service providing audiences a singular, unmatched content destination. As one of the most complete streaming products on the market, Peacock offers exclusive breakout original series; more than 5,000 hours of live sports; hit movies right after theaters from Universal Pictures, Focus Features, DreamWorks Animation and Illumination; next-day access to all new shows from NBC and Bravo; fan-favorite library content; daily live news; as well as live channels from brands including Hallmark and WWE. Built on the foundation of NBCUniversal with a spirit that is all Peacock, the platform delivers for its audiences with innovative technology, creative partnerships, and entertainment that is truly entertaining.