A FULL FAMILY MAKEOVER WITH THE FIRST-EVER HUSBAND AND WIFE EXTREME
MAKEOVER GIVES CLOVIS, CA PARENTS A CHANCE TO LITERALLY REDESIGN
EACH OTHER, WHILE THEIR THREE TEENS UNDERGO MINI-MAKEOVERS,
ON ABC'S "EXTREME MAKEOVER," THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4
"Episode 306" - Since its premiere as a one-hour special in December 2002, "Extreme Makeover" has become a pop culture phenomenon-to the extent that the very title is now common vernacular. "Extreme Makeover" has unveiled some of the most jaw-dropping transformations of people, dramatically and forever changing their lives and looks through plastic surgery. Don't miss an all-new episode on THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
Ethan and his wife, Geri, were married six years ago when they secretly eloped to Las Vegas. Geri's children from her previous marriage -- Denae (20) Amber (18) and Josh (15) -- never got to see the wedding. Now this Clovis, California clan is treated to the first-ever, full-family "Extreme Makeover" in the show's history! The family was given a life-changing experience, as they were able to change their looks in an effort to transform their lives and destinies and to make their dreams come true.
Stylist Sam Saboura surprises the family with some "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" touches-like a bullhorn, and with the whole neighborhood watching the fun. He then whisks Ethan and Geri off to Los Angeles for the first-ever husband and wife makeover in the show's history. The spouses get to help Dr. Garth Fisher redesign each other. Then the kids get their own whirlwind visit to Los Angeles for mini-makeovers by Sam. His fast and furious wardrobe/hair/makeup overhaul includes his tricks and tips in the fields of fashion, personal style and grooming with "news you can use" to give yourself a whole new look without any plastic surgery. The kids learn how to look like a million on a teenager's budget.
The exciting transformation is truly complete when the entire family is revealed to one another with their new looks in an emotional and captivating reunion not to be missed.
Ethan and Geri's makeovers were accomplished through the skills of an "Extreme Team," including plastic surgeons, eye surgeons and cosmetic dentists, along with a talented team of hair and makeup artists, stylists and personal trainers. In addition, they recuperated at the "Makeover Mansion," the new luxurious mansion tucked away in the Hollywood Hills, CA, complete with stunning views, a swimming pool, fully equipped home gym and plasma televisions.
Geri's procedures included a nose job, brow lift, crow's feet release, breast enlargement, liposuction of abdomen, thighs and knees, leg vein treatment, muscle relaxer for facial lines, Foto facial, chemical peel, acne treatment, filler for lips, gum surgery, 10 da Vinci porcelain veneers, 1 da Vinci porcelain crown and Zoom whitening.
Ethan's procedures included a face and neck lift, nose job, upper and lower eyelid lift, brow lift, LASIK eye surgery, Smoothbeam laser for acne, Foto facial, filler for facial lines, laser hair removal, skincare for dermatitis, gum surgery, 14 da Vinci porcelain veneers, 3 da Vinci porcelain crowns and Zoom whitening.
Ethan and Geri's "Extreme Team" included:
* Dr. Garth Fisher, a prominent board-certified plastic surgeon who has performed more than 7,000 surgeries
* Dentist Dr. Steven V. Donia, member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists
* Dr. Robert Maloney, considered one of the 10 best LASIK surgeons in the world, who has performed LASIK surgery on such celebrities as Cindy Crawford, Michael Douglas and Barry Manilow (Ethan only)
* Dermatologist Dr. Ava T. Shamban, owner and director of the Laser Institute for Dermatology in Santa Monica
* Master body sculptor and rapid weight-loss expert Michael Thurmond, who trains various red-carpet celebrities
* Wardrobe stylist Sam Saboura, who has served as a celebrity fashion stylist for Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Lara Flynn Boyle, Sarah Jessica Parker, MTV's "Movie House" and the Osbournes
* Hair stylist Michael DeLucia and colorist Kim Voof B2V salon
* Makeup artist Niki Pashalidis (Geri only)
* Eyebrow artist Anastasia of Beverly Hills (Geri only)
* Eyebrow artist Carolina Balamaci (Ethan only)
* As per Michael Thurmond's customized diet regimens, gourmet custom meals are provided by Sally Ann Catering
"Extreme Makeover" is produced by New Screen Entertainment and Lighthearted Entertainment. Chuck Bangert, Lou Gorfain and Howard Schultz are the executive producers. Julie Laughlin is co- executive producer.
A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.