SEVEN WONDERS - EVERYDAY PEOPLE WITH UNBELIEVABLE ABILITIES -
AIRING ON "20/20," FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10 ON ABC
"20/20" reports on the modern version of the seven wonders -- real people with superpowers they've developed by dedicating their lives to the basic human urge to overcome limitations� to soar by unlocking abilities hidden deep within. 20/20" airs on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network
"20/20" looks at everyday men and women with unbelievable abilities, including:
· A "spiderman" able to scale the tallest buildings in the world - without a rope. (OAD: 6/1/10)
· Just one year ago, Rhema Marvanne was an unknown seven-year-old when her inspirational songs, first posted on YouTube, turned her into a viral sensation. Now, more than 17 million online views later and counting, the surprisingly poised prodigy is moving beyond the internet. Juju Chang reports on the tragedy that inspired her to sing and her plans for the future.
· Mermaids able to swim with whales, sharks and dolphins in the open sea, without oxygen tanks and barely coming up for air. (OAD: 6/1/10)
· A "brain man" able to recite a string of 22,000 numbers by memory and learn Icelandic -- known as one of the most difficult languages on earth -- in just one week. (OAD: 6/1/10)
· A weightlifter and personal trainer who had both legs amputated when he was four, now inspiring the youth of America by his words as a professional motivational speaker.
"20/20" is anchored by Elizabeth Vargas and Chris Cuomo. David Sloan is executive producer.