INSIDE ABC'S "THE GLASS HOUSE,"
TWO CONTESTANTS PUT IN LIMBO WHILE AMERICA DECIDES THEIR FATE
A "Threatening" Challenge for The Remaining Players
Live Online Streaming Immediately Following Monday Night's Episode
"Episode 103" - After the second elimination of the remaining contestants, the players compete in a physical game of "Triple Threat," where two opposing teams compete against each other as they perform tasks of America's choice, on "The Glass House," MONDAY, JULY 2 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on The ABC Television Network. Later, two contestants from the losing team will be put into limbo as the viewers decide who stays and who leaves the house permanently.
In addition, viewers will continue to be able to participate in a daily poll deciding specific elements of the living environment for the contestants. They include (all times Eastern):
· Bed Reveal - Viewers vote on the bedroom assignments for the "Friends" and "Enemies" rooms (4:00 p.m. Saturday to 4:00 p.m. Sunday)
· Character - Viewers elicit a personality trait or personal reveal (all week to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday)
· Return from Limbo - Viewers vote one player back from limbo (8:00 p.m. Monday to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday)
· Food Control - Viewers control what players eat for 24 hours (4:00 p.m. Tuesday to 4:00 p.m. Wednesday)
· Fanswers - Viewers answer each player's question for the week (4:00 p.m. Wednesday to 2:00 p.m. Thursday)
· Clothing Control - Viewers control what players wear for 24 hours (4:00 p.m. Thursday to 4:00 p.m. Friday)
· Physical Activity - Viewers choose an activity/game for the house to play (4:00 p.m. Friday to 4:00 p.m. Saturday)
· Popularity - Viewers vote for their favorite players (Midnight Saturday to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday)
"The Glass House" takes interactive storytelling to the next level, with fans at ABC.com/GlassHouse directing the players' actions in the house both online and on-air. Every week, viewers are able to view an additional four-hour live stream from inside the house from 11:00 p.m.-3:00 a.m., ET and then again during the one-hour blocks from 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m., ET on Tuesdays- Thursdays. In addition to the live polling, daily polls will pose larger strategic questions that impact what the players may do during the next on-air episode, and a Limbo Vote will determine which player can be saved from elimination. In addition, viewers will have the opportunity to give all of the player's feedback on their game from outside the house. How the players use that information is up to them, but in the end, this is about who plays the best social game, so the most important alliances players can have are with their fans.
"The Glass House" is executive-produced by Kenny Rosen ("Hell's Kitchen").
"The Glass House" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. This program carries a TV-14,L parental guideline.