WILL JEFFREY OR MIKE BE SAVED BY AMERICA'S VOTES?
--ON ABC'S "THE GLASS HOUSE"
The Teams Take on a Curled Skeeball Ramp in This Week's Challenge, "Back @ Ya!"
Viewers Votes Control the Players
And Live Online Streaming Immediately Following Monday Night's Episode
"Episode 107" - Following the elimination of either Jeffrey or Mike, the remaining players participate in a challenge called "Back @ Ya!," where teams will compete against each other at the same time to boomerang balls down separate curled skeeball ramps and into three designated pockets. The first team to get three balls into the three designated pockets wins, while the team captain of the losing team and a voted on member of that team are sent into limbo. It's up to the viewers to decide who is voted back into the house and who is sent home permanently, on "The Glass House," MONDAY, JULY 30 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on The ABC Television Network.
In addition, viewers will continue to be able to participate in a daily poll deciding specific elements of the living environment for the contestants. They include (all times Eastern):
· Bed Reveal - Viewers vote on the bedroom assignments for the "Friends" and "Enemies" rooms (4:00 p.m. Saturday to 4:00 p.m. Sunday)
· Character - Viewers will protect their favorite players in the game (all week to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday)
· Return from Limbo - Viewers vote one player back from limbo (8:00 p.m. Monday to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday)
· Food Control - Viewers control what players eat for 24 hours (4:00 p.m. Tuesday to 4:00 p.m. Wednesday)
· Fanswers - Viewers answer each player's question for the week (4:00 p.m. Wednesday to 2:00 p.m. Thursday)
· Clothing Control - Viewers control what players wear for 24 hours; either 18th century wigs or long false nails (4:00 p.m. Thursday to 4:00 p.m. Friday)
· Physical Activity - Viewers choose household chores for the Players to assume, including a supervisor position (4:00 p.m. Friday to 4:00 p.m. Saturday)
· Popularity - Viewers vote for their favorite players (Midnight Saturday to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday)
"The Glass House" takes interactive storytelling to the next level, with fans at ABC.com/GlassHouse directing the players' actions in the house both online and on-air. Every week, viewers are able to view an additional four-hour live stream from inside the house from 11:00 p.m.-3:00 a.m., ET and then again during the one-hour blocks from 3:00-4:00 p.m., ET, Tuesdays-Thursdays. In addition to the live polling, daily polls will pose larger strategic questions that impact what the players may do during the next on-air episode, and a Limbo Vote will determine which player can be saved from elimination. In addition, viewers will have the opportunity to give all of the player's feedback on their game from outside the house. How the players use that information is up to them, but in the end, this is about who plays the best social game, so the most important alliances players can have are with their fans.
"The Glass House" is executive-produced by Kenny Rosen ("Hell's Kitchen").
"The Glass House" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. This program carries a TV-14,L parental guideline.