FOR THE FIRST TIME ON ABC'S "THE GLASS HOUSE," VIEWERS WILL HAVE
AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN MONEY BY WATCHING UPCOMING EPISODE
Plus, Eliminated Contestants Will Be Brought Back - with a Unique Twist
And Will Joy or Andrea Be Saved by America's Votes?
Viewers Votes Control the Players
And Live Online Streaming Immediately Following Monday Night's Episode
"Episode 108" - Two "Glass House" firsts - first, viewers of the reality series will get a chance to win $10,000 by visiting TheGlassHouseSweepstakes.com after the episode and correctly answering five questions about that night's show**; second, two already eliminated contestants will return to the house, and current players will receive unbelievable temptations to trade places with them and leave the game forever -- on "The Glass House," MONDAY, AUGUST 6 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on ABC.
**Viewers can enter the sweepstakes from Monday, August 6 at 11:00 p.m., ET until Tuesday, August 7 at 8:00 a.m., ET. No purchase necessary. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, DC, 18 years of age or older. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. For Official Rules, entry details and restrictions, visit TheGlassHouseSweepstakes.com. Void where prohibited.
Also, after either Joy or Andrea is saved, the remaining players participate in a challenge called "Puppet Master," where teams will compete against each other by controlling puppets in a game of skill and endurance. Using their puppet in a theatrical setting, teams will have a set amount of time to get as many discs in their scoring tube as they can. The team with the highest score wins, while the team captain of the losing team and a voted-on member of that team are sent into limbo. Then it's up to the viewers to decide who is voted back into the house and who is sent home permanently.
In addition, viewers will continue to be able to participate in a daily poll deciding specific elements of the living environment for the contestants. They include (all times Eastern):
· Bed Reveal - Viewers vote on the bedroom assignments for the "Friends" and "Enemies" rooms (4:00 p.m. Saturday to 4:00 p.m. Sunday)
· Character - Viewers will protect their favorite players in the game (11:00 p.m. Wednesday to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday)
· Return from Limbo - Viewers vote one player back from limbo (8:00 p.m. Monday to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday)
· Food Control - Viewers control what players eat for 24 hours (4:00 p.m. Tuesday to 4:00 p.m. Wednesday)
· Fanswers - Viewers answer each player's question for the week (4:00 p.m. Wednesday to 2:00 p.m. Thursday)
· Clothing Control - Viewers control what players wear for 24 hours; either 18th century wigs or long false nails (4:00 p.m. Thursday to 4:00 p.m. Friday)
· Physical Activity - Viewers choose household chores for the Players to assume, including a supervisor position (4:00 p.m. Friday to 4:00 p.m. Saturday)
· Popularity - Viewers vote for their favorite players (Midnight Saturday to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday)
"The Glass House" takes interactive storytelling to the next level, with fans at ABC.com/GlassHouse directing the players' actions in the house both online and on-air. Every week, viewers are able to view an additional four-hour live stream from inside the house from 11:00 p.m.-3:00 a.m., ET and then again during the one-hour blocks from 3:00-4:00 p.m., ET, Tuesdays-Thursdays. In addition to the live polling, daily polls will pose larger strategic questions that impact what the players may do during the next on-air episode, and a Limbo Vote will determine which player can be saved from elimination. In addition, viewers will have the opportunity to give all of the player's feedback on their game from outside the house. How the players use that information is up to them, but in the end, this is about who plays the best social game, so the most important alliances players can have are with their fans.
"The Glass House" is executive-produced by Kenny Rosen ("Hell's Kitchen").
"The Glass House" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. This program carries a TV-14, L parental guideline.