WILL AMERICA'S VOTES SAVE ERICA OR GENE?
-- NEXT ON ABC'S "THE GLASS HOUSE"
Two Contestants Climb and Rappel a Structure in a
Challenging Game of "Peeping Players!"
Viewers Votes Control the Players
And Live Online Streaming Immediately Following Monday Night's Episode
"Episode 109" - After last episode's shocking player swap and Joy's elimination, Stephanie is over thirty-thousand dollars richer and out of the competition while Mike has re-joined the game and moved back into the house. With Erica and Gene in Limbo, who will America's votes save next?
Following the elimination of either Erica or Gene, two of the players will compete simultaneously in a challenge called "Peeping Players!," where they must rappel down an apartment building in which each apartment is decorated as if previously eliminated contestants have been living inside. When they approach the bottom, the contestants must answer questions pertaining to their former "Glassmates'" apartments which they just saw. The contestant to answer all the questions correct in the fastest time wins. If the questions are not answered correctly, they must climb back up the building and rappel down again until they have answered everything correctly. Two contestants are sent into Limbo and it is up to the viewers to decide who is sent home permanently and who is voted back into the house and into the final week, on "The Glass House," MONDAY, AUGUST 13 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on The ABC Television Network.
In addition, viewers will be able to participate in a daily poll deciding specific elements of the living environment for the contestants. They include (all times Eastern):
· Bed Reveal - Viewers vote on the bedroom assignments for the "Friends" and "Enemies" rooms (4:00 p.m. Saturday to 4:00 p.m. Sunday)
· Return from Limbo - Viewers vote one player back from limbo (8:00 p.m. Monday to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday)
· Food Control - Viewers control what players eat for 24 hours (4:00 p.m. Tuesday to 4:00 p.m. Wednesday)
· Fanswers - Viewers answer each player's question for the week (4:00 p.m. Wednesday to 2:00 p.m. Thursday)
· Clothing Control - Viewers control what players wear for 24 hours; either 18th century wigs or long false nails (4:00 p.m. Thursday to 4:00 p.m. Friday)
· Physical Activity - Viewers choose household chores for the Players to assume, including a supervisor position (4:00 p.m. Friday to 4:00 p.m. Saturday)
"The Glass House" takes interactive storytelling to the next level, with fans at ABC.com/GlassHouse directing the players' actions in the house both online and on-air. Every week, viewers are able to view an additional four-hour live stream from inside the house from 11:00 p.m.-3:00 a.m., ET and then again during the one-hour blocks from 3:00-4:00 p.m., ET, Tuesdays-Thursdays. In addition to the live polling, daily polls will pose larger strategic questions that impact what the players may do during the next on-air episode, and a Limbo Vote will determine which player can be saved from elimination. In addition, viewers will have the opportunity to give all of the player's feedback on their game from outside the house. How the players use that information is up to them, but in the end, this is about who plays the best social game, so the most important alliances players can have are with their fans.
"The Glass House" is executive-produced by Kenny Rosen ("Hell's Kitchen").
"The Glass House" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. This program carries a TV-14, L parental guideline.