THE $250,000 WINNER IS ANNOUNCED ON ABC'S "THE GLASS HOUSE"
Physically Challenging Game of "Leap Like an Egyptian" Helps Determine Final Three
"Episode 110" - After ten weeks of contestants' residing under the same roof with their living conditions decided by viewers online, along with physical and mental competitions, the $250,000 winner chosen by viewers will be announced on the Season Finale of "The Glass House," MONDAY, AUGUST 20 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on The ABC Television Network.
Following the elimination of Erica or Mike, the last four players will compete as individuals in the final challenge of the season in a game entitled "Leap Like an Egyptian." Players will be separately harnessed to a rope and need to solve four individual puzzles by leaping back and forth over a chasm to get from one side of the platform to another. The fastest player will win the competition and advance to the finals. From there, viewers will vote online to decide which two players to save -- out of the three who did not win the challenge - leaving the final three players to compete for the grand prize.
Watch (all times Eastern) eliminations, decisions and a challenge this week online, including:
· Tuesday 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. saw the live elimination of either Erica or Mike, taking the cast down to four!
· Tuesday 9:00 p.m. to midnight saw a live four-way simultaneous individual challenge, along with newly edited scenes from the upcoming finale show.
· From the end of the challenge at midnight Tuesday and until 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, viewers can vote for the two players they want to see go to the finals with the player who won the challenge.
· Wednesday 3:00 to 4:00 p.m., live elimination of one of the three losers from the challenge, taking the cast down to three!
· Wednesday 3:00 to 4:00 p.m., once the contestants are down to three, they will make their case to viewers as to why they should win the Grand Prize.
· Vote from Wednesday 4:00 p.m. to Thursday 4:00 p.m. for your favorites to determine who wins the $250,000 grand prize.
· Thursday 3:00 to 4:00 p.m., the final three contestants will make their last plea to viewers before the vote closes at 4:00 p.m.; also see edited packages that show the finalists, and witness their reactions.
"The Glass House" takes interactive storytelling to the next level, with fans at ABC.com/GlassHouse directing the players' actions in the house both online and on-air. Every week, viewers are able to view an additional four-hour live stream from inside the house from 11:00 p.m.-3:00 a.m. ET every Monday night, and then again during the one-hour blocks from 3:00-4:00 p.m., ET, Tuesdays-Thursdays. In addition to the live polling, daily polls will pose larger strategic questions that impact what the players may do during the next on-air episode, and a Limbo Vote will determine which player can be saved from elimination. In addition, viewers will have the opportunity to give all of the player's feedback on their game from outside the house. How the players use that information is up to them, but in the end, this is about who plays the best social game, so the most important alliances players can have are with their fans.
"The Glass House" is executive-produced by Kenny Rosen ("Hell's Kitchen").
"The Glass House" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. This program carries a TV-14, D,L parental guideline.