WITH PARENTS LIKE THESE... "20/20" REPORTS ON UNUSUAL AND
SOMETIMES CONTROVERSIAL PARENTING STYLES, FRIDAY, JUNE 14 ON ABC
This week "20/20" reports on unusual and sometimes controversial parents who are raising eyebrows. Reports include:
· A mom who has three young children, including one with Down Syndrome, and who decides she no longer wants to raise them. What happens next? Who steps in?
· A Massachusetts father who is courting controversy from police and child services for letting his 10-year-old son, Li'l Poopy, appear in lewd videos singing explicit lyrics in support of his budding rap career.
· A mom who embarrasses her children by continuing to have breast enlargement surgeries, giving her one of the biggest set of breasts in the world. She has had 12 surgeries, with another on the horizon.
· A teenage daughter who emancipated herself from her parents because they had a difference of opinion over her teen pregnancy. Was there a better option?
· Plus, in honor of Father's Day this Sunday, "20/20" delivers a "greatest hits" reel of outrageous paternal behavior caught on tape.
Anchored by Elizabeth Vargas and David Muir, and featuring reports from Vargas, Deborah Roberts, Dan Harris and Chris Connelly, "20/20" airs on FRIDAY, JUNE 14 (10:00-10100 pm ET) on the ABC TELEVISION NETWORK.
David Sloan is senior executive producer of "20/20" and John Green is the executive producer.