THE BATTLE ROUND BEGINS, FEATURING UNFORGETTABLE MATCH-UPS BETWEEN WORLD-CLASS ACTS, ON A TWO-HOUR EPISODE OF THE GLOBAL TALENT COMPETITION SERIES "THE WORLD'S BEST," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 20
"The Battle Round, Part 1" - The Battle Round begins, featuring unforgettable match-ups between world-class acts, on a two-hour episode of the new global talent competition series THE WORLD'S BEST, Wednesday, Feb. 20 (9:01-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. James Corden hosts.
The acts going head-to-head in "The Battle Round, Part 1" are:
· Japan's Manami Ito ("The Miracle Violinist") vs. Kazakhstan's Daneliya Tuleshova ("The Vocal Wonder")
· India's Lydian Nadhaswaram ("Mini Maestro") vs. Mongolia's Enkh-Erdene ("The Mongolian Cowboy")
· Italy's Sister Cristina Scuccia ("The Singing Nun") vs. Kazakhstan's Dimash Kudaibergen ("The Six Octave Man")
· United States' Justin Flom ("King of Cards") vs. United States' Jordan McKnight ("Twisted Sister")
· Great Britain's Matt Johnson ("The Drowning Man") vs. China's Li Wei ("Slackline Daredevil")