THE JOURNEY TO FIND THE NEXT SUPERSTAR CONTINUES
AS THE REMAINING 10 FINALISTS FROM THE TOP 20 PERFORM DUETS
ON ABC'S 'AMERICAN IDOL,' MONDAY, APRIL 8
"211 (All-Star Duets)" - The remaining 10 contestants of the Top 20 perform duets with all-star celebrity partners from The Wiltern in Los Angeles, as the search for America's next superstar continues on The ABC Television Network, MONDAY, APRIL 8 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), streaming and on demand. Following the performances, the tension will rise as the remaining 10 contestants find out who has made the last seven spots, rounding out the Top 14 during a final elimination that will leave audiences stunned.
Performing during this episode are the following contestants and celebrities:
· Alyssa Raghu with celebrity duet partner Julia Michaels
· Eddie Island with celebrity duet partner Lukas Graham
· Logan Johnson with celebrity duet partner Julia Michaels
· Wade Cota with celebrity duet partners lovelytheband
· Ryan Hammond with celebrity duet partner Cynthia Erivo
· Evelyn Cormier with celebrity duet partner Chris Isaak
· Raquel Trinidad with celebrity duet partners lovelytheband
· Alejandro Aranda with celebrity duet partner Ben Harper
· Dimitrius Graham with celebrity duet partner Lukas Graham
· Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon with celebrity duet partner Cynthia Erivo
Helping to determine the Top 14, who America will then begin voting for starting Sunday, April 14, are music industry legends and all-star judges Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie. Emmy(R) Award-winning host and producer Ryan Seacrest hosts the beloved series and famed multimedia personality Bobby Bones acts as in-house mentor.
"American Idol" is produced by Fremantle and Industrial Media's 19 Entertainment. Executive producers include Fremantle's Trish Kinane, also serving as showrunner, Jennifer Mullin, Megan Wolflick and Industrial Media's Chris Anokute. Fremantle distributes the series worldwide.