[02/21/11 - 01:19 PM] "Onion SportsDome" Moves To Tuesdays at 8pm ET "I'm not going to sugarcoat it: moving the SportsDome to eight o'clock is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life," said Mark Shepard.
[via press release from The Onion]
"Onion SportsDome" Moves To Tuesdays at 8pm ET
"I'm not going to sugarcoat it: moving the SportsDome to eight o'clock is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life. As soon as I found out about the move, I was elated.
I immediately started researching the number eight just to get acquainted to the new time and compare it to my personal celestial fingerprint. Found out some great things.
- 8 is a lucky number in China! The phone number 888-8888 sold for 270 thousand dollars there. I only paid three thousand for mine, so that is crazy.
- The Ghubar Arabs were the ones who gave the numeral "8" its distinctive look. About time they did something worthwhile.
- Hanukkah lasts 8 days AND 8 nights
- The number 8 is a 'magic' number for Geminis
- I couldn't find any other interesting facts about the number eight but I'm still psyched about it
"The question most people have been asking me since they heard we are moving the show to 8:00 is if I will tone down my trademark Reiser persona now that we are in primetime when most children are sitting in front of their televisions because of absentee parents. I am confident it will be the same show, mostly because I never understand what I've done is wrong until someone is reprimanding me for it. The show will still be about sports and I will still be the king because Reiser Is The King, even at 8:00."
[04/25/18 - 01:29 PM] EPIX Orders Drama Series "Godfather of Harlem" Written and executive produced by Chris Brancato and Paul Eckstein, the 10-episode series will star Oscar(R) winner Forest Whitaker who will also executive produce through his company Significant Productions.
[04/25/18 - 09:04 AM] Nickelodeon Brings Back "Double Dare" in Brand-New Series! With "Double Dare" remaining an iconic touchstone for its original millennial audiences, the new version will feature the gameplay and challenges they remember, as well as appearances from blasts from the past and stars from today.