[02/21/11 - 01:19 PM] "Onion SportsDome" Moves To Tuesdays at 8pm ET "I'm not going to sugarcoat it: moving the SportsDome to eight o'clock is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life," said Mark Shepard.
[via press release from The Onion]
"Onion SportsDome" Moves To Tuesdays at 8pm ET
"I'm not going to sugarcoat it: moving the SportsDome to eight o'clock is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life. As soon as I found out about the move, I was elated.
I immediately started researching the number eight just to get acquainted to the new time and compare it to my personal celestial fingerprint. Found out some great things.
- 8 is a lucky number in China! The phone number 888-8888 sold for 270 thousand dollars there. I only paid three thousand for mine, so that is crazy.
- The Ghubar Arabs were the ones who gave the numeral "8" its distinctive look. About time they did something worthwhile.
- Hanukkah lasts 8 days AND 8 nights
- The number 8 is a 'magic' number for Geminis
- I couldn't find any other interesting facts about the number eight but I'm still psyched about it
"The question most people have been asking me since they heard we are moving the show to 8:00 is if I will tone down my trademark Reiser persona now that we are in primetime when most children are sitting in front of their televisions because of absentee parents. I am confident it will be the same show, mostly because I never understand what I've done is wrong until someone is reprimanding me for it. The show will still be about sports and I will still be the king because Reiser Is The King, even at 8:00."
[05/22/15 - 06:42 AM] HGTV and DIY Network Greenlight Six New Series After delivering 11 consecutive months of ratings growth, top 10 cable network HGTV, along with its sister network, DIY Network, have confirmed production orders for six new series.
[05/22/15 - 06:02 AM] Netflix Announces "A Very Murray Christmas" Written by Sofia Coppola, Bill Murray and Mitch Glazer and directed by Sofia Coppola, the special is an homage to the classic variety show featuring Bill Murray playing himself, as he worries no one will show up to his TV show due to a terrible snow storm in New York City.