[07/14/11 - 02:25 PM]
Universal Media Studios Releases Reactions from Emmy Nominees
"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style," said Amy Poehler.

UNIVERSAL MEDIA STUDIOS RELEASES REACTIONS FROM EMMY NOMINEES FOR HOUSE, 30 ROCK, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, PARKS AND RECREATION AND LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON

"I'm very excited. This time I'm going to put a whole rabbit on my keychain." -- Hugh Laurie, "House"

"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style." -- Amy Poehler, "Parks and Recreation"

"So honored and happy when I found out the news at 8:30 this morning, and the fact that I was already drinking champagne was a happy coincidence." -- Jimmy Fallon, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"

"I'm very grateful to the Academy and I'm looking forward to Season 6 of 30 Rock." --Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"

"I am so excited to be nominated again! Every year, Tina and the writers keep raising the comedy bar for Jenna and her antics and this nomination is testament to their brilliant work." -- Jane Krakowski

"What a complete shock and surprise. I am beyond thrilled and excited for the Emmy nominations that Friday Nights has received. It's like an episode of the show -- a hail mary pass in the last seconds of the game. What a great moment to share with the crew, cast, writers, directors, producers, NBC, DirecTV -- all who have contributed in a seminal way to this show that I'm so proud of. Additionally, I am so proud of Connie and Kyle for their much deserved recognition. Individually, they have given extraordinary nuanced performances and together have created one of the sweetest and poignant depictions of marriage on television." -- Jason Katims, Executive Producer "Friday Night Lights"

"We're thrilled to get the multiple Emmy nominations. I bet GE is kicking themselves right now that they sold NBC. And congratulations to Steve Carell on his nomination! Everyone at The Office will be cheering him on. Many people may not know this, but Steve actually got his start on The Office, playing the irascible but loveable boss, Michael Scott. Had we known that Steve's performance would be so appreciated, we never would have fired him." -- Paul Lieberstein, Executive Producer "The Office"

"I am incredibly honored to receive an Emmy nomination for my portrayal of Secretary of State Dean Rusk in 'The Kennedys.' Separately, but no less enthusiastically, I am thrilled for the entire creative team behind Parks and Recreation, to whom I'm eternally grateful for all their hard work." -- Mike Schur, Executive Producer "Parks and Recreation"

[july 2011]

· 30 ROCK (NBC)
· FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (DIRECTV)
· HOUSE (FOX)
· PARKS & RECREATION (NBC)

[07/21/17 - 06:58 PM]
Video: Netflix Brings "Marvel's The Defenders" to San Diego Comic Con and Releases New Trailer
Plus: "Marvel's Iron Fist" to return for a second season.

[07/21/17 - 06:46 PM]
Two-Hour Season Five Premiere of History's Hit Drama Series "Vikings" Airs Wednesday, November 29 at 9 PM ET/PT
An exclusive trailer of the new season was unveiled during the "Vikings" cast panel this evening at Comic-Con.

[07/21/17 - 06:26 PM]
Video: Catch Up on Thursday's "Ghosted" & "The Exorcist" Highlights
FOX releases an assortment of videos from today's San Diego Comic-Con offerings.

[07/21/17 - 06:16 PM]
"Archer" Headed to "Danger Island" For Its Ninth Season
The ninth season of "Archer" will premiere on FXX in 2018.

[07/21/17 - 05:45 PM]
Starz Surprises "Outlander" Fans with World Premiere of Season Three at San Diego Comic-Con
The network also released a new video recap, highlighting footage from Seasons One and Two of "Outlander."

[07/21/17 - 04:54 PM]
Video: Watch the New Trailer for "The Gifted" That Just Screened at San Diego Comic-Con
FOX's much-ballyhooed drama premieres Monday, October 2.

[07/21/17 - 04:52 PM]
Video: "The 100" Comic-Con 2017 Video
The series debuted an exclusive highlight reel recounting all the action and drama from season four.

[07/21/17 - 04:51 PM]
"The Big Bang Theory" Giveaway to Benefit STEM Education
Warner Bros. Television will donate $10,000 to the show's Scholarship Endowment at UCLA if they can generate more than 10,000 likes and retweets.

[07/21/17 - 04:15 PM]
Video: "Preacher" Season 2 Official Comic-Con Trailer
Get a glimpse into the absurdly twisted, action-packed thrill ride that is "Preacher" in the official Season 2 trailer.

[07/21/17 - 02:21 PM]
Video: "Psych: The Movie" Gives Psych-O's the Ultimate Summer Surprise at San Diego Comic-Con
Watch Shawn Spencer and Gus Burton share their journey to get back into "Psych" shape for "Psych: The Movie."

[07/21/17 - 12:45 PM]
Video: "The Walking Dead" Season 8 Official Comic-Con Trailer
Don't miss the Season 8 premiere Sunday, October 22 on AMC.

[07/21/17 - 12:31 PM]
"Young Justice: Outsiders" New Character Looks - and New Character
The new season will be coming soon to the DC-branded digital service.

[07/21/17 - 12:30 PM]
Video: "iZombie" Comic-Con 2017 Video & A Message from Robert Knepper
Robert Knepper announced at Comic-Con that he'll be joining the cast full time as a series regular in the upcoming season.

[07/21/17 - 12:20 PM]
Cartoon Network Presents "Steven Universe" at San Diego Comic-Con
Check out the first official gameplay trailer for "Save the Light," the upcoming console RPG from the imaginative world of Cartoon Network's hit series.

[07/21/17 - 11:55 AM]
Video: "Fear the Walking Dead" Season 3 Official Comic-Con Trailer
See what's to come in the second half of Season 3 before it returns on Sunday, September 10 on AMC.