[07/14/11 - 02:25 PM]
Universal Media Studios Releases Reactions from Emmy Nominees
"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style," said Amy Poehler.

UNIVERSAL MEDIA STUDIOS RELEASES REACTIONS FROM EMMY NOMINEES FOR HOUSE, 30 ROCK, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, PARKS AND RECREATION AND LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON

"I'm very excited. This time I'm going to put a whole rabbit on my keychain." -- Hugh Laurie, "House"

"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style." -- Amy Poehler, "Parks and Recreation"

"So honored and happy when I found out the news at 8:30 this morning, and the fact that I was already drinking champagne was a happy coincidence." -- Jimmy Fallon, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"

"I'm very grateful to the Academy and I'm looking forward to Season 6 of 30 Rock." --Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"

"I am so excited to be nominated again! Every year, Tina and the writers keep raising the comedy bar for Jenna and her antics and this nomination is testament to their brilliant work." -- Jane Krakowski

"What a complete shock and surprise. I am beyond thrilled and excited for the Emmy nominations that Friday Nights has received. It's like an episode of the show -- a hail mary pass in the last seconds of the game. What a great moment to share with the crew, cast, writers, directors, producers, NBC, DirecTV -- all who have contributed in a seminal way to this show that I'm so proud of. Additionally, I am so proud of Connie and Kyle for their much deserved recognition. Individually, they have given extraordinary nuanced performances and together have created one of the sweetest and poignant depictions of marriage on television." -- Jason Katims, Executive Producer "Friday Night Lights"

"We're thrilled to get the multiple Emmy nominations. I bet GE is kicking themselves right now that they sold NBC. And congratulations to Steve Carell on his nomination! Everyone at The Office will be cheering him on. Many people may not know this, but Steve actually got his start on The Office, playing the irascible but loveable boss, Michael Scott. Had we known that Steve's performance would be so appreciated, we never would have fired him." -- Paul Lieberstein, Executive Producer "The Office"

"I am incredibly honored to receive an Emmy nomination for my portrayal of Secretary of State Dean Rusk in 'The Kennedys.' Separately, but no less enthusiastically, I am thrilled for the entire creative team behind Parks and Recreation, to whom I'm eternally grateful for all their hard work." -- Mike Schur, Executive Producer "Parks and Recreation"

[july 2011]

· 30 ROCK (NBC)
· FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (DIRECTV)
· HOUSE (FOX)
· PARKS & RECREATION (NBC)

[04/19/15 - 08:41 AM]
Saturday's Broadcast Ratings: NHL, UFC Top Demos for NBC, FOX
Coverage of the NHL Playoffs and UFC on FOX lead the night among adults 18-49.

[04/19/15 - 08:37 AM]
NBC Sports Coverage of Stanley Cup Playoff Hockey Ties for the Nightlong Win in Adults 18-49 Among the Big 4 Networks
NBC spins the numbers for Saturday, April 18.

[04/18/15 - 01:32 PM]
Pete Rose Serves FOX Sports as Guest Analyst
In his television role, Rose provides analysis and insight for FOX Sports' pregame and postgame shows as part of its presentation of regular-season MLB games on both FOX and FOX Sports 1.

[04/18/15 - 08:56 AM]
Friday's Broadcast Ratings: ABC Tops Demos for Second Consecutive Week with "Shark Tank"
Plus: The CW's new Friday lineup opens on par with its offerings from a year ago.

[04/18/15 - 08:44 AM]
ABC Dominates Friday with the Top 3 Shows for the 2nd Straight Week
ABC spins the numbers for Friday, April 17.

[04/18/15 - 08:43 AM]
"Grimm" Ties for #2 in Its Time Period in Adults 18-49
NBC spins the numbers for Friday, April 17.

[04/17/15 - 01:16 PM]
NBC's "The Night Shift" Collaborates with First Lady Michelle Obama, Dr. Jill Biden and Joining Forces
The First Lady and Dr. Biden will also appear in the show's episode airing on Monday, May 4.

[04/17/15 - 11:47 AM]
CBS Announces 2014-2015 Season Finale Storylines, Featuring Dramatic Conclusions, Big Reveals and a Couple of Weddings
The Eye details its May sweeps programming highlights (SPOILERS!).

[04/17/15 - 10:20 AM]
Spike TV Partners with Jerry Bruckheimer Television and Warner Horizon Television to Develop Family Drama "Harvest"
The project centers on a mild-mannered cemetery caretaker who finds his small town life in jeopardy when his estranged, criminal father tracks him down.

[04/17/15 - 09:04 AM]
The Black Eyed Peas & ESPN Collaborate to Make 2015 NBA Playoffs "Awesome"
The broadcast open stars The Black Eyed Peas members' will.i.am, Taboo and apl.de.ap and features their hit single "Awesome," which they wrote for the NBA Playoffs and to capture the energy and excitement of the action.

[04/17/15 - 09:01 AM]
Live + 3 Day Ratings: ABC's "Secrets and Lies" Spikes 62% to Move Ahead of NBC's "A.D." in Adults 18-49
ABC further spins the numbers for Sunday, April 12.

[04/17/15 - 08:55 AM]
"Dateline" Delivers NBC's Top Total-Viewer Result in the Thursday 10 P.M. Hour in 11 Weeks
NBC spins the numbers for Thursday, April 16.

[04/17/15 - 08:37 AM]
Thursday's Broadcast Ratings: "Big Bang Theory" Keeps CBS on Top
The Eye once again leads the night in both total viewers and adults 18-49.

[04/17/15 - 08:33 AM]
ABC's "Scandal" Returns Up and Wins Its Hour Among Adults 18-49
ABC spins the numbers for Thursday, April 16.

[04/17/15 - 08:22 AM]
LION BABE Covers Legendary Chicago Artist Curtis Mayfield's "Move on Up" for ESPN's NFL Draft
"Chicago has such a great music tradition and since the draft is here for the first time, we really wanted to use the song of a legendary artist from this city," said Kevin Wilson.