[07/14/11 - 02:25 PM]
Universal Media Studios Releases Reactions from Emmy Nominees
"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style," said Amy Poehler.

UNIVERSAL MEDIA STUDIOS RELEASES REACTIONS FROM EMMY NOMINEES FOR HOUSE, 30 ROCK, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, PARKS AND RECREATION AND LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON

"I'm very excited. This time I'm going to put a whole rabbit on my keychain." -- Hugh Laurie, "House"

"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style." -- Amy Poehler, "Parks and Recreation"

"So honored and happy when I found out the news at 8:30 this morning, and the fact that I was already drinking champagne was a happy coincidence." -- Jimmy Fallon, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"

"I'm very grateful to the Academy and I'm looking forward to Season 6 of 30 Rock." --Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"

"I am so excited to be nominated again! Every year, Tina and the writers keep raising the comedy bar for Jenna and her antics and this nomination is testament to their brilliant work." -- Jane Krakowski

"What a complete shock and surprise. I am beyond thrilled and excited for the Emmy nominations that Friday Nights has received. It's like an episode of the show -- a hail mary pass in the last seconds of the game. What a great moment to share with the crew, cast, writers, directors, producers, NBC, DirecTV -- all who have contributed in a seminal way to this show that I'm so proud of. Additionally, I am so proud of Connie and Kyle for their much deserved recognition. Individually, they have given extraordinary nuanced performances and together have created one of the sweetest and poignant depictions of marriage on television." -- Jason Katims, Executive Producer "Friday Night Lights"

"We're thrilled to get the multiple Emmy nominations. I bet GE is kicking themselves right now that they sold NBC. And congratulations to Steve Carell on his nomination! Everyone at The Office will be cheering him on. Many people may not know this, but Steve actually got his start on The Office, playing the irascible but loveable boss, Michael Scott. Had we known that Steve's performance would be so appreciated, we never would have fired him." -- Paul Lieberstein, Executive Producer "The Office"

"I am incredibly honored to receive an Emmy nomination for my portrayal of Secretary of State Dean Rusk in 'The Kennedys.' Separately, but no less enthusiastically, I am thrilled for the entire creative team behind Parks and Recreation, to whom I'm eternally grateful for all their hard work." -- Mike Schur, Executive Producer "Parks and Recreation"

[july 2011]

· 30 ROCK (NBC)
· FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (DIRECTV)
· HOUSE (FOX)
· PARKS & RECREATION (NBC)

[03/29/15 - 09:41 AM]
Saturday's Broadcast Ratings: CBS Tops Viewers, Shares Demo Crown with ABC
"48 Hours" was the night's most-watched program among the broadcast networks.

[03/29/15 - 09:35 AM]
"Saturday Night Live," With Host Dwayne Johnson, Is the #1 Telecast of the Night on the Big 4 Networks in Metered-Market Households and Adults 18-49
NBC spins the numbers for Saturday, March 28.

[03/28/15 - 07:56 PM]
Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice Awards Winners
Kids from around the world cast more than 500 million votes, a record-breaking tally.

[03/28/15 - 08:53 AM]
Friday's Broadcast Ratings: NCAA Continues Its Reign for CBS
The Eye once again leads the night in total viewers and adults 18-49.

[03/28/15 - 08:36 AM]
"Grimm" Is Currently Reporting Its Top Total-Viewer Result Since January 23
NBC spins the numbers for Friday, March 27.

[03/27/15 - 11:21 PM]
Development Update: Friday, March 27
Updates include: Ernie Hudson bound for "Delores & Jermaine" at ABC; Corbin Bernsen cast in HBO's "Living on Video"; and AMC gives the moniker "Fear the Walking Dead" to the franchise's upcoming spin-off.

[03/27/15 - 01:33 PM]
Video: "The Casual Vacancy" - Trailer (HBO)
Based on the novel by acclaimed author J.K. Rowling, the mini-series premieres Wednesday, April 29 and Thursday, April 30.

[03/27/15 - 01:13 PM]
Bravo Media's "The Millionaire Matchmaker" Earns Highest-Rated Episode of the Season with 2.2 Million Total Viewers
Bravo spins the numbers for Sunday, March 22.

[03/27/15 - 12:31 PM]
Masi Oka to Return as Hiro Nakamura on NBC's "Heroes Reborn"
"I'm excited to return to my 'Heroes' roots," said Oka. "Hiro Nakamura was such an inspirational role to play, and I'm hoping the fans will enjoy seeing him back on TV."

[03/27/15 - 11:38 AM]
The "Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber" Premieres on Monday, March 30 at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT on Comedy Central and Online Via CC.com and the Comedy Central App
The global multiplatform comedy event kicks off with "The Roast of Justin Bieber Pre-Show," airing 9:30 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central and simultaneously through the app and cc.com.

[03/27/15 - 11:13 AM]
Showtime Sports(R) to Chronicle the Most Anticipated Event of the Year with "Inside Mayweather vs. Pacquiao"
The first installment kicks off Saturday, April 18 on the cable channel.

[03/27/15 - 11:11 AM]
E!'s "The Royals" Shows Significant Audience Growth in Its Second Week
E! further spins the numbers for Sunday, March 22.

[03/27/15 - 10:37 AM]
Syfy's "Dominion" Adds New Recurring Characters for Season 2
Joining the series' stellar cast are recurring guest stars Nic Bishop, Simon Merrells, Christina Chong, Olivia Mace and Luke Tyler.

[03/27/15 - 10:27 AM]
Video: Starz Releases First Look Live Action Teaser of Original Series "Blunt Talk"
The series will premiere on Starz in the summer of 2015.

[03/27/15 - 10:16 AM]
NBC Goes on 8 "First Dates" as Network Orders Popular U.K. Format to Series
The observational documentary series, from executive producer Ellen DeGeneres and Shed Media, takes a peek at what happens when a couple meets for the first time and love may be in the air.