[07/14/11 - 02:25 PM]
Universal Media Studios Releases Reactions from Emmy Nominees
"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style," said Amy Poehler.

UNIVERSAL MEDIA STUDIOS RELEASES REACTIONS FROM EMMY NOMINEES FOR HOUSE, 30 ROCK, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, PARKS AND RECREATION AND LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON

"I'm very excited. This time I'm going to put a whole rabbit on my keychain." -- Hugh Laurie, "House"

"I am happy to be included in such a funny group of women, and hope the Emmy is ultimately decided by a series of high-pressure penalty kicks, World Cup Style." -- Amy Poehler, "Parks and Recreation"

"So honored and happy when I found out the news at 8:30 this morning, and the fact that I was already drinking champagne was a happy coincidence." -- Jimmy Fallon, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"

"I'm very grateful to the Academy and I'm looking forward to Season 6 of 30 Rock." --Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"

"I am so excited to be nominated again! Every year, Tina and the writers keep raising the comedy bar for Jenna and her antics and this nomination is testament to their brilliant work." -- Jane Krakowski

"What a complete shock and surprise. I am beyond thrilled and excited for the Emmy nominations that Friday Nights has received. It's like an episode of the show -- a hail mary pass in the last seconds of the game. What a great moment to share with the crew, cast, writers, directors, producers, NBC, DirecTV -- all who have contributed in a seminal way to this show that I'm so proud of. Additionally, I am so proud of Connie and Kyle for their much deserved recognition. Individually, they have given extraordinary nuanced performances and together have created one of the sweetest and poignant depictions of marriage on television." -- Jason Katims, Executive Producer "Friday Night Lights"

"We're thrilled to get the multiple Emmy nominations. I bet GE is kicking themselves right now that they sold NBC. And congratulations to Steve Carell on his nomination! Everyone at The Office will be cheering him on. Many people may not know this, but Steve actually got his start on The Office, playing the irascible but loveable boss, Michael Scott. Had we known that Steve's performance would be so appreciated, we never would have fired him." -- Paul Lieberstein, Executive Producer "The Office"

"I am incredibly honored to receive an Emmy nomination for my portrayal of Secretary of State Dean Rusk in 'The Kennedys.' Separately, but no less enthusiastically, I am thrilled for the entire creative team behind Parks and Recreation, to whom I'm eternally grateful for all their hard work." -- Mike Schur, Executive Producer "Parks and Recreation"

[july 2011]

· 30 ROCK (NBC)
· FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (DIRECTV)
· HOUSE (FOX)
· PARKS & RECREATION (NBC)

[04/23/14 - 06:56 PM]
ESPN's 2014 "Monday Night Football" Schedule
The 45th season will kick off with a doubleheader Monday, September 8 - New York Giants at Detroit Lions (7 p.m. ET) and San Diego Chargers at Arizona Cardinals (10:15 p.m. / 7:15 p.m. PT).

[04/23/14 - 06:40 PM]
21st NFL on FOX Schedule Unveiled
It's a season of firsts once the action gets underway as FOX Sports becomes the only NFL broadcaster to cover two games from London in the same season, the first of which features the earliest kickoff in NFL history.

[04/23/14 - 05:03 PM]
2014 "Thursday Night Football" Broadcast Schedule Announced
The 16-game Thursday Night Football schedule kicks off on September 11 with Steelers vs. Ravens from Baltimore and ends with a Week 16 Saturday double-header on December 20.

[04/23/14 - 05:02 PM]
2014 NBC "Sunday Night Football" Schedule Announced
Highlights include 19 primetime games, including the NFL's opening game of the season, NFL Kickoff 2014 and NBC's annual Thanksgiving night game.

[04/23/14 - 02:59 PM]
Discovery Channel's Season Premiere of "Deadliest Catch" Is Highest Rated Premiere in Three Seasons
Discovery spins the numbers for Tuesday, April 22.

[04/23/14 - 02:51 PM]
Tuesday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: "The Voice" Keeps NBC on Top in Demos
Plus: numbers for MTV's "Faking It," Investigation Discovery's "Bad Teachers" and Discovery's "Deadliest Catch."

[04/23/14 - 01:21 PM]
Lifetime's New Docu-Series "True Tori" Captivates 1.2 Million Viewers in Series Premiere
Lifetime spins the numbers for Tuesday, April 22.

[04/23/14 - 01:20 PM]
ABC Airs 7 of the Season's Top 20 Entertainment Series - Most for Any Net
ABC spins the numbers for the season to date.

[04/23/14 - 12:35 PM]
NBC Sports Group to Present All Team USA Games from 2014 IIHF World Hockey Championship
Live coverage begins on NBCSN on Friday, May 9 at 1:30 p.m. ET when Team USA faces Belarus in the first of seven preliminary-round matches, which will all air live on NBCSN.

[04/23/14 - 11:23 AM]
VH1 Announces Hot New Summer Lineup
Highlights include the return of "Hit the Floor" as well as newcomers "I Love The 2000s," ""Make or Break: The Linda Perry Project," "Dating Naked" and "LeAnn & Eddie."

[04/23/14 - 11:10 AM]
Bravo Media Expands Scripted Programming Developing "All the Pretty Faces" from Executive Producer Jennifer Garner and Warner Horizon Television
The project is a dramedy-mystery centered on two warring families engaged in an epic, decades-long feud.

[04/23/14 - 11:09 AM]
Sam Register Promoted to President, Warner Bros. Animation and Warner Digital Series
Current WBA television series developed and supervised by Register include "Teen Titans Go!" and "The Tom and Jerry Show."

[04/23/14 - 10:52 AM]
Cartoon Network's "Adventure Time" Seals Monday Night Wins
Cartoon Network spins the numbers for Monday, April 21.

[04/23/14 - 10:30 AM]
"SNL" Finishes Out the Season with Three Star-Studded Back to Back Shows
Look for Andrew Garfield on May 3, Charlize Theron on May 10 and Andy Samberg on May 17.

[04/23/14 - 10:26 AM]
Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama Highlights Motorsports Coverage on NBCSN This Week
NBCSN's presentation of the Indy Grand Prix of Alabama begins Sunday at 1 a.m. ET with qualifying.