TBS to Open Exhibit of "Conan" Fan Art in the Time Warner Center in New York
In conjunction with Conan O'Brien's Monday, Oct. 31, return to the Big Apple for a week of shows, TBS is opening an exhibit of CONAN fan art in the Time Warner Center in New York. Open Oct. 24 - Nov. 3, this special exhibit of artwork by fans across the country follows on the heels of a successful fan art show at Comic-Con this summer.
NY COCO MoCA: The Museum of CONAN Art is a physical extension of the COCO MoCA online gallery: http://teamcoco.com/moca.
Oct. 24 - Nov. 3
9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
The Shops at Columbus Circle in the Time Warner Center, 2nd floor, New York
The NY COCO MoCA exhibit will feature:
· More than 50 pieces of CONAN fan art in a wide variety of media;
· An audio tour of select pieces, voiced by Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter;
· An original, commissioned sculpture of Conan by artist Federico Uribe, represented by Miami's Now Contemporary Art Gallery;
· The CONAN Loveseat, Team Coco's interactive robotic couch sculpture that talks to fans, hugs them and takes a picture for them to share through social media;
· Numerous chances each day for gallery visitors to win special prizes, including autographed CONAN posters, museum buttons, limited-edition t-shirts and more (while supplies last).
CONAN airs Monday-Thursday at 11 p.m. (ET/PT) on TBS. From Oct. 31 - Nov. 3, the show will originate from the Beacon Theatre in New York.