[09/14/12 - 11:02 AM]
E! Gets Musical This September As No Doubt, Carly Rae Jepsen And Kevin & Dani Jonas Are Featured In New E! Entertainment Specials
Look for first of said trio - "E! Entertainment Special: Carly Rae Jepsen" - this Sunday, September 16 at 10:30/9:30c.

[via press release from E!]

(Los Angeles, CA, September 14, 2012) - This September, E! Entertainment presents three new entertainment specials focusing on some of the hottest names in music, (and one very special wife). The members of No Doubt, Carly Rae Jepsen and Kevin and Dani Jonas all sit down with E! to open up about love, life, friendship and music with the help of their close friends, business partners and family members. Sneak peek quotes from these in-depth and personal specials can be found below.

E! Entertainment Special: Carly Rae Jepsen - Premieres September 16 @ 10:30 PM, ET/PT

The meteoric rise of music's new "it" girl, Canadian singer/songwriter and breakout pop sensation Carly Rae Jepsen, is chronicled in this half -hour special. With sit-down interviews with the artist, pop and R&B star Justin Bieber, and Jepsen's family and friends, the special provides an intimate look at the songstress' life thus far and reveals her plans for the future. The special also includes an exclusive preview of Jepsen's highly anticipated duet with Justin Bieber, "Beautiful."

"It's amazing to me that so many of my dreams [are] already kind of, coming true right now and that I'm getting to experience things that I was imagining when I was just seven years old and wanting to sing." - Carly Rae Jepsen

"I remember pitching it [my plans] to my parents, like' listen, life is a one-time thing and...this is my plan A and I don't wanna live to my Plan B.'" - Carly Rae Jepsen

"I'm still new in my career so I can't be giving too much advice, but she's gotta know to just stay humble and make sure to keep the people that were there at the beginning close to her and just don't let this business taint you...because it can." - Justin Bieber

E! Entertainment Special: Kevin and Dani Jonas - Premieres September 23 @ 10:00 PM, ET/PT

Kevin and Dani Jonas have a fairytale romance not often found in Hollywood. Now, Kevin and Dani, along with their family members including Nick and Joe Jonas, share the story of how they who fell in love on vacation in the Bahamas and embarked on a whirlwind journey or love, fame, music and reality TV.

"She was just beautiful. So I was like 'wow!' and I didn't say anything to her... but of course Joe did!" - Kevin Jonas on the first time he saw Dani

"I enjoyed talking to him [Kevin], but I didn't want to tell anyone that I enjoyed it... so I kind of played hard to get." - Dani Jonas

"She wasn't caught up in all the hoopla of the Jonas Brothers. She was there for Kevin Jonas the guy - not the superstar." - Johnny Wright - Co-Manager

"I am literally panicking inside - I've got this ring in my pocket and I am about to surprise my girlfriend and ask her to marry me. I'm going to explode if someone doesn't come to the door! And then she opens the door and is shocked, like "whoa," and in that instant I thought she was going to know that I was there to propose. But she actually just thought I was coming to surprise her... which made it all the better." - Kevin Jonas

"We embraced Dani as a sister. All of us on the tour felt a responsibility to try to make Dani feel really comfortable. The thing about our touring family is that we ARE a family." - Nick Jonas

E! Entertainment Special: No Doubt - Premieres September 24 @ 9:00 PM, ET/PT

Members of the iconic band sits down with E! to share their fascinating story of how a group of teens who just loved making music skyrocketed to fame and dominated the billboard charts. The entire band - Gwen Stefani, Tony Kanal, Tom Dumont and Adrian Young - opens up about their unique history, their personal relationships, their creative process and family life with the help of close friends and family members.

"We weren't struggling for fame, really. We were excited just to play the next show!" - Tom Dumont

"When I think back to all the different stuff that happened in this band it feels like I'm making it up because it's so dramatic." - Gwen Stefani

"When my son came... what I want to be best at is being a dad. There's no room for sucky dads, and that's another thing I'm proud of, my band mates for - they're all really good parents." - Adrian Young

"From when I was a really little girl, I always thought, you know, I want to get married and be a mom. Now that I am a mom nobody told me how hard it was going to be!" - Gwen Stefani

"There are only three other people in my life that have the same experiences as me. And that's Gwen, Tom and Adrian. And to now share this new experience of raising a family all together is pretty awesome after, you know, being together for 26 years." - Tony Kanal

[september 2012]

· SHOWATCH
(series past and present)
· DEVWATCH
(series in development)
· MOVIEWATCH
(tv movies and mini-series)

[07/24/16 - 02:40 PM]
Video: "The Vampire Diaries" Comic-Con(R) 2016 Villains Reel
Check out a glimpse of the new villainous threat for Season 8, as well as a brief first look at all-new, never-before-seen footage from the upcoming season premiere.

[07/24/16 - 02:39 PM]
Video: "The Originals" Comic-Con(R) 2016 Highlight Reel
Find out if there's any hope left for the king of New Orleans and his family.

[07/23/16 - 08:32 PM]
Anticipated Reboot of Fan Favorite Series "Mystery Science Theater 3000" Will Be Available on Netflix in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK and Ireland in the "Not-Too-Distant Future"
Original creator Joel Hodgson will be joined by comedian Jonah Ray as the new host and Felicia Day as "Kinga Forrester."

[07/23/16 - 07:19 PM]
Video: "Vixen" Season 2 Sneak Peek Highlight Reel Comic-Con(R) 2016
The sizzle is highlighted by guest appearances from The Flash, Firestorm and Weather Wizard.

[07/23/16 - 07:18 PM]
Video: "The Flash" Comic-Con(R) 2016 Highlight Reel & Season 3 First Look
The exclusive highlight reel offered attendees a first look at footage from the show's fast-approaching third season.

[07/23/16 - 07:17 PM]
Video: "Arrow" Comic-Con(R) 2016 Highlight Reel
The annual, and always on point, SDCC highlight reel featured first looks at Team Arrow 2.0 recruits Evelyn Sharp and Wild Dog.

[07/23/16 - 05:13 PM]
Video: "Scream Queens" - Panel Highlights
Check out some hilarious highlights from the show's panel at San Diego Comic-Con.

[07/23/16 - 05:12 PM]
Video: "The Exorcist" - Panel Highlights & Fan Reactions
The cast the creators discuss the all-new FOX show at San Diego Comic-Con.

[07/23/16 - 05:11 PM]
Video: "Bob's Burgers" - Panel Highlights & Cast Impressions
Take a look at some of the questions the creators and cast answered during the show's panel at San Diego Comic-Con.

[07/23/16 - 05:10 PM]
Video: "Bones" - Panel Highlights
The cast and creators talk about the past and the future of the show at San Diego Comic-Con.

[07/23/16 - 05:02 PM]
New Heroes and Villains on Board for Season Two of "DC's Legends of Tomorrow"
Plus: watch the panel's highlight reel that recapped all the exciting Season 1 action.

[07/23/16 - 04:30 PM]
Video: BBC America Releases First Look at Original Series "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency"
The series is now in production and will premiere October 22.

[07/23/16 - 04:18 PM]
Wayne Enterprises Gifted One Lucky Fan the Chance to Win $1 Million Dollars Today at the "Gotham" Comic-Con Panel
Plus: check out a sneak peek at new footage from the Season 3 premiere episode.

[07/23/16 - 03:59 PM]
Video: "Legion" Official Trailer - An Original Series from FX and Marvel
The series stars Dan Stevens, Rachel Keller, Jean Smart, Katie Aselton, Jeremie Harris, Amber Midthunder - with Bill Irwin and Aubrey Plaza.

[07/23/16 - 03:20 PM]
The Newest Starfleet Ship in the "Star Trek" Television Franchise, The U.S.S. Discovery, Unveiled Today at Comic-Con International
The ship name will also serve as the official title for the highly anticipated new series, "Star Trek: Discovery," coming to CBS All Access in January 2017, following the premiere on the CBS Television Network.