[09/14/12 - 11:02 AM]
E! Gets Musical This September As No Doubt, Carly Rae Jepsen And Kevin & Dani Jonas Are Featured In New E! Entertainment Specials
Look for first of said trio - "E! Entertainment Special: Carly Rae Jepsen" - this Sunday, September 16 at 10:30/9:30c.

[via press release from E!]

(Los Angeles, CA, September 14, 2012) - This September, E! Entertainment presents three new entertainment specials focusing on some of the hottest names in music, (and one very special wife). The members of No Doubt, Carly Rae Jepsen and Kevin and Dani Jonas all sit down with E! to open up about love, life, friendship and music with the help of their close friends, business partners and family members. Sneak peek quotes from these in-depth and personal specials can be found below.

E! Entertainment Special: Carly Rae Jepsen - Premieres September 16 @ 10:30 PM, ET/PT

The meteoric rise of music's new "it" girl, Canadian singer/songwriter and breakout pop sensation Carly Rae Jepsen, is chronicled in this half -hour special. With sit-down interviews with the artist, pop and R&B star Justin Bieber, and Jepsen's family and friends, the special provides an intimate look at the songstress' life thus far and reveals her plans for the future. The special also includes an exclusive preview of Jepsen's highly anticipated duet with Justin Bieber, "Beautiful."

"It's amazing to me that so many of my dreams [are] already kind of, coming true right now and that I'm getting to experience things that I was imagining when I was just seven years old and wanting to sing." - Carly Rae Jepsen

"I remember pitching it [my plans] to my parents, like' listen, life is a one-time thing and...this is my plan A and I don't wanna live to my Plan B.'" - Carly Rae Jepsen

"I'm still new in my career so I can't be giving too much advice, but she's gotta know to just stay humble and make sure to keep the people that were there at the beginning close to her and just don't let this business taint you...because it can." - Justin Bieber

E! Entertainment Special: Kevin and Dani Jonas - Premieres September 23 @ 10:00 PM, ET/PT

Kevin and Dani Jonas have a fairytale romance not often found in Hollywood. Now, Kevin and Dani, along with their family members including Nick and Joe Jonas, share the story of how they who fell in love on vacation in the Bahamas and embarked on a whirlwind journey or love, fame, music and reality TV.

"She was just beautiful. So I was like 'wow!' and I didn't say anything to her... but of course Joe did!" - Kevin Jonas on the first time he saw Dani

"I enjoyed talking to him [Kevin], but I didn't want to tell anyone that I enjoyed it... so I kind of played hard to get." - Dani Jonas

"She wasn't caught up in all the hoopla of the Jonas Brothers. She was there for Kevin Jonas the guy - not the superstar." - Johnny Wright - Co-Manager

"I am literally panicking inside - I've got this ring in my pocket and I am about to surprise my girlfriend and ask her to marry me. I'm going to explode if someone doesn't come to the door! And then she opens the door and is shocked, like "whoa," and in that instant I thought she was going to know that I was there to propose. But she actually just thought I was coming to surprise her... which made it all the better." - Kevin Jonas

"We embraced Dani as a sister. All of us on the tour felt a responsibility to try to make Dani feel really comfortable. The thing about our touring family is that we ARE a family." - Nick Jonas

E! Entertainment Special: No Doubt - Premieres September 24 @ 9:00 PM, ET/PT

Members of the iconic band sits down with E! to share their fascinating story of how a group of teens who just loved making music skyrocketed to fame and dominated the billboard charts. The entire band - Gwen Stefani, Tony Kanal, Tom Dumont and Adrian Young - opens up about their unique history, their personal relationships, their creative process and family life with the help of close friends and family members.

"We weren't struggling for fame, really. We were excited just to play the next show!" - Tom Dumont

"When I think back to all the different stuff that happened in this band it feels like I'm making it up because it's so dramatic." - Gwen Stefani

"When my son came... what I want to be best at is being a dad. There's no room for sucky dads, and that's another thing I'm proud of, my band mates for - they're all really good parents." - Adrian Young

"From when I was a really little girl, I always thought, you know, I want to get married and be a mom. Now that I am a mom nobody told me how hard it was going to be!" - Gwen Stefani

"There are only three other people in my life that have the same experiences as me. And that's Gwen, Tom and Adrian. And to now share this new experience of raising a family all together is pretty awesome after, you know, being together for 26 years." - Tony Kanal

[september 2012]

(series past and present)
(series in development)
(tv movies and mini-series)

[10/24/16 - 02:45 PM]
"Frozen," Walt Disney Animation Studios' Blockbuster Film, Makes Its Network Broadcast Premiere on ABC This Holiday Season
Look for "The Making of Frozen: A Return to Arendelle" that same night, Sunday, December 11 on the Alphabet.

[10/24/16 - 02:19 PM]
Video: MTV's "Sweet/Vicious" First Look Promos!
MTV's new series starring Eliza Bennett and Taylor Dearden and created by Jennifer Kaytin Robinson premieres November 15.

[10/24/16 - 01:21 PM]
TLC & Discovery Family to Premiere "Unichef: Uniting Through Food" on Thursday, November 17
The special will premiere at 7/6c on TLC followed by an encore presentation at 9/8c on Discovery Family Channel.

[10/24/16 - 01:20 PM]
Louis C.K., Ryan Reynolds, Tracy Morgan and More Join the Guest List as TBS's "Conan" Heads to New York for a Week of Shows
It will also continue O'Brien's string of innovative road show broadcasts from cities across the United States and around the globe.

[10/24/16 - 12:38 PM]
Food Network Gets Festive for the Holidays with the Return of "Cake Wars: Christmas"
Jonathan Bennett hosts the six hour-long episodes filled with the most over-the-top Christmas cake confections ever seen.

[10/24/16 - 11:21 AM]
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries' "Most Wonderful Movies of Christmas" 2016 Original Movie Premieres
"Love Always, Santa" will kick things off Sunday, November 6 on the cable channel.

[10/24/16 - 11:15 AM]
National Geographic Channel Announces Unprecedented and Historic Global Release of "Before the Flood"
"In our minds, there is no more important story to tell, no more important issue facing our planet than that of climate change," said Courteney Monroe.

[10/24/16 - 10:26 AM]
"Underfire: The Untold Story of PFC. Tony Vaccaro," Recounting the Life of a WWII Combat Infantryman and War Photographer, Debuts Nov. 14 on HBO
The film chronicles the life and vision of this remarkable man, exploring how photography defines the way the public perceives armed conflict, and revealing the sheer difficulty of survival while taking photos in a war zone.

[10/24/16 - 10:26 AM]
The CW Orders New Seasons of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?," "Penn & Teller: Fool Us," and "Masters of Illusion" for Summer 2017
The new seasons of these series will return as part of The CW's 2017 Summer schedule, with dates and times to be announced later.

[10/24/16 - 10:23 AM]
Video: Four New Promos for FX's New Drama Series "Taboo" Starring Tom Hardy
The new original series from Tom Hardy and Ridley Scott premieres early 2017.

[10/24/16 - 10:09 AM]
Video: Amazon Releases Retro 80s Commercial for "Red Oaks" Season 2
Look for the new season to premiere on Amazon Prime Video November 11.

[10/24/16 - 09:13 AM]
Amazon Original Series "The Grand Tour" Announces Studio Recording in Nashville, TN
"The Grand Tour" will launch in 4K on Friday, November 18 exclusively for Amazon Prime members.

[10/24/16 - 08:54 AM]
Seahawks-Cardinals "SNF" Leads Preliminary Results for the Night Among the Big 4 in Every Key Measure
NBC spins the numbers for Sunday, October 23.

[10/24/16 - 08:43 AM]
Sunday's Broadcast Ratings: "Sunday Night Football" Keeps NBC on Top
The Peacock once again leads the evening among total viewers and adults 18-49.

[10/24/16 - 07:55 AM]
Mike Tirico to Make Horse Racing Debut as Host of NBC's Primetime Coverage of the 2016 Breeders' Cup
"What a great event and venue for my maiden voyage with our incredibly talented horse racing team," Tirico said.