Celebrate Halloween All Month Long with Brand New Creepy Cartoon Network Originals and Spooky Specials
October Line-up Loaded with All-New Spine-Tingling Specials of Regular Show, Annoying Orange,
The Amazing World of Gumball, MAD and Ben 10 Omniverse
Cartoon Network is full of ghoulish goods this October with a line-up of frightfully fun all-new episodes of Regular Show, Annoying Orange, The Amazing World of Gumball and MAD all themed around everyone's favorite haunted holiday. The entire month will feature premieres of Halloween-inspired episodes, original movies and many spooky specials all leading up to a marathon of spine-tingling programming from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on October 31. Bright spots in the October schedule include:
All-New Creepy Cartoon Network Originals
Monday, October 15 at 8 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Regular Show: (half-hour special) "Regular Show Presents Terror Tales of the Park II" - Mordecai and Rigby are driving to a Halloween party and tell scary stories to pass the time. Replay Wednesday, October 31 at 5 p.m. (ET, PT)
Monday, October 22 at 8:30 p.m. (ET, PT)
· Annoying Orange: "Welcome to the Fruitmare" - Orange is haunted by dreams of Teddy Juicer, the monster who juices from the inside while they sleep! It's up to Orange to keep everyone on the fruit cart awake, but when his plan fails, he must dive back into dreamland.
Tuesday, October 23 at 7 p.m. (ET, PT)
· The Amazing World of Gumball: "Halloween" - Carrie takes Gumball, Darwin and Anais to a real haunted house party on Halloween!
Thursday, October 25 at 8 p.m. (ET, PT)
· MAD: "FrankenWinnie/ ParaMorgan" - It's a MAD Halloween special! When Winnie the Pooh falls apart, Christopher Robin is determined to bring him back. Then, Norman is a weird little boy who hears voices... of Morgan Freeman! Plus Halloween Spy vs. Spy, Alfred E. Neuman and more!
Saturday, October 27 at 9 a.m. (ET, PT)
· Ben 10 Omniverse: "So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies?" - When Ben and Rook investigate a mysterious alien ghost ship, they discover that Argit and the Vreedle Brothers are fighting for possession of a doomsday device!
· 11 a.m. (ET, PT): Casper's Scare School - For werewolves, vampires, zombies and ghouls, pretty much anything goes...except making friends with humans! When Casper, the world's friendliest ghost, befriends a Deedstown boy, his uncles send him to the only place that can cure his friendliness once and for all, Scare School!
· 11:30 a.m. (ET, PT): What's New Scooby-Doo? - A club of teenage super-sleuths and their talking dog named "Scooby-Doo" solve mysteries involving supposedly supernatural creatures through a series of antics and missteps.
· Saturday, October 13 at 5 p.m. (ET, PT): Scary Godmother - Halloween Spooktakular - This hour-long CGI special follows the first trick-or-treating adventure of Hannah Marie, a young girl whose older, meaner cousin babysits her one dark Halloween night. Hannah's cousin cooks up a scheme to frighten her, but the scheme backfires when Hannah gets help from her Scary Godmother and her quirky monster friends.
· Saturday, October 13 at 6 p.m. (ET, PT): Scary Godmother II: The Revenge of Jimmy - Monster-phobic Jimmy hopes that getting rid of candy and costumes will put an end to Halloween. Scary Godmother and her creepy pals, the Fright Sight Gang, will have seen their last Halloween if Jimmy succeeds in erasing the day he despises most from the calendar. Unless Hannah can stop him, everything creepy, weird and spooky will vanish forever.
· Monday, October 15 at 2:30 p.m. (ET, PT): A Scooby-Doo Halloween - The gang visits Velma's relatives during a Halloween festival headlined by KISS, but the festivities are interrupted by the ghost of the town's founder and a bevy of living scarecrows.
· Tuesday, October 16 at 7 p.m. (ET, PT): Dear Dracula - Unwilling to wait until Christmas so he can write to Santa, Sam decided to write to Dracula for Halloween instead. Much to his surprise, Dracula personally responds showing up at Sam's doorstep and turning his life upside down.
· Wednesday, October 17 at 3 p.m. (ET, PT): Billy and Mandy's Jacked Up Halloween - Jack, a headless prankster from Grim's past, uses Billy to steal Grim's scythe so he can destroy Grim and then take over the world with demons from the Netherworld.
Wednesday, October 31
· 9 a.m. (ET, PT): Scooby- Doo and the Witch's Ghost - Ben Ravencroft, a famous horror writer who Velma is a big fan of, assists the Mystery, Inc. gang in solving a case at a museum.
· 12 p.m. (ET, PT): Big Top Scooby-Doo! - Can Scooby and the gang save the greatest show on earth? Mystery, Inc.'s own Fred Jones has always dreamed of performing death-defying acrobatics under the big top. So when the Brancusi Circus comes to town, he leaps at the chance to check it out.
· 2 p.m. (ET, PT): Billy and Mandy: Wrath of the Spider Queen - When Grim's past comes back to haunt him, Billy and Mandy must join forces with their greatest enemies to save the day and defeat the Spider Queen before everyone gets eaten by her spider minions and conquers the world. To do that, Billy will have to conquer his fear of spiders and team up with his "son" Jeff the spider, and Mandy will have to team up with Mindy, her old arch enemy.
· 4 p.m. (ET, PT): Johnny Test: "Fangs a Lot Johnny" - Susan and Mary discover Gil's a fan of the latest teenage vampire saga, so they transform into vampires to get his attention. Johnny and Dukey turn vampire hunter to rescue Gil and turn Johnny's sisters back to normal.
· 4:30 p.m. (ET, PT): Johnny Test: "Johnny Trick or Treat" - Johnny and Dukey spend the night in a haunted house to win a ton of candy, but can they survive the night? "Nightmare on Johnny's Street" - In their latest plan to win Gil's heart, the twins invent a machine that makes dreams come true. Except their little brother 'borrowed' it and thanks to his nightmares, Johnny now has to conquer the monsters that are destroying Porkbelly!
· 5 p.m. (ET, PT): Regular Show: (half-hour special) "Regular Show Presents Terror Tales of the Park II" - Mordecai and Rigby are driving to a Halloween party and tell scary stories to pass the time.
· 5:30 p.m. (ET, PT): Regular Show: "Regular Show Presents Terror Tales of the Park" - "In the House" - Rigby eggs the wrong house that's owned by a vengeful wizard. "Death Metal Crash Pit" - Muscle Man and High Five Ghost want to crash an old RV into a pit, but it's haunted by a 80s death metal band. "Creepy Doll" - Mordecai and Rigby discover an old Victorian Doll that Pop's has not played with or seen since he was a child and unwittingly unleash its pent up rage against him.
· 7:30 p.m. (ET, PT): Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire - When Daphne becomes the star of a vampire film, the production is thrown into chaos by a real vampire, forcing the Scooby-Doo team to investigate who's behind this monstrous mayhem.
Cartoon Network (CartoonNetwork.com) is the #1 U.S. television network among boys 6-11. Currently seen in 99 million U.S. homes and 178 countries around the world, Cartoon Network is Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.'s ad-supported cable service now available in HD offering the best in original, acquired and classic entertainment for kids and families. In addition to Emmy-winning original programming and industry-leading digital apps and online games, Cartoon Network embraces key social issues affecting families with solution-oriented initiatives such as Stop Bullying: Speak Up and the Move It Movement.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.