OFFICE ADVERSARIES STOP TALKING AND START FIGHTING: "WHITE COLLAR BRAWLERS" PREMIERES TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 19
LOS ANGELES - October 30, 2013 - Most jobs don't let you punch the coworkers you don't get along with. The jobs that do you probably don't want. In Esquire Network's new series, WHITE COLLAR BRAWLERS, premiering Tuesday, November 19 at 10p e/p, six pairs of dueling colleagues get the chance to do just that.
For six weeks, they'll train with some of the best amateur boxing coaches in the country at the famed Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn, NY and the 3rd Ave. Gym in Pittsburgh, PA. The workers will transform their bodies, mind and spirit in the ultimate test of health and fitness, before they meet for three rounds in the ring, where they'll work out their differences the way HR never intended.
Each hour-long episode of WHITE COLLAR BRAWLERS will follow one duo's journey. They include:
· Devine vs. Sainscott - They've been losing the battles at work. Now they'll meet in the ring.
· Matthews vs. Lu - Allen is sweet, a little flabby, Paul just ran the marathon. Can underdog Allen's heart and desire to be manly be enough to taste victory?
· Civitano vs. Jardine - When two brokers beat each other up, we're all winners.
· Morgan vs. Walker - A mentor challenges his former trainee in the ring.
· Bacchus vs. Hartzog - Best friends fight the hardest. And the dirtiest.
· Stewart vs. McDowell - Two-car company employees trade the rental counter for the ring.
WHITE COLLAR BRAWLERS is produced for Esquire Network by Authentic Entertainment, with Lauren Lexton, Tom Rogan and J.C. Begley serving as executive producers.
Web: EsquireTV.com/WhiteCollarBrawlers (http://tv.esquire.com/shows/white-collar-brawlers)
Facebook: facebook.com/WhiteCollarBrawlers (https://www.facebook.com/WhiteCollarBrawlers)
Twitter: @WCBrawlers (http://www.twitter.com/WCBrawlers)
Channel Finder: esquiretv.com/channelfinder (http://tv.esquire.com/channelfinder)