[12/09/13 - 02:00 PM]
Giuliana Rancic Sits Down with One of Televisions Biggest Personalities for a Tell-All Interview When "E! Entertainment Special: Nene Leakes" Premieres Monday, December 16th at 10PM ET/PT on E!
Giuliana sits down exclusively with Leakes as she opens up about everything from her difficult early childhood to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."

[via press release from E!]

NeNe Leakes Opens Up to E!'s Giuliana Rancic About her Rough Early Childhood, Hollywood Dream, Her Life After Hitting it Big, and Her Divorce and Remarriage to Gregg Leakes

"I feel like strength comes from within. And like everything that I am and experience make you strong. And I've been through so many things in my life and those things have taught me. I'm one of those girls, every experience, I learned from my experience." - NeNe Leakes

Los Angeles, CA, December 9, 2013 - Television personality, actress, wife and mother NeNe Leakes tells it like it is in the all-new "E! Entertainment Special: NeNe Leakes" hosted by E!'s Giuliana Rancic. In the revealing one-hour special, Giuliana sits down exclusively with Leakes as she opens up about everything from her difficult early childhood to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," as well as her marriage to husband Gregg. NeNe reveals the highs and lows of their relationship, from how they met when she was an exotic dancer, to the causes of their split in September 2011. NeNe shares with Giuliana that her personality was shaped by being left to be raised by an aunt when she was just a toddler. Giuliana delves into NeNe's successes on television and speaks with NeNe's sons Bryson and Brentt to get the info on the NeNe only close family and friends know. The all-new "E! Entertainment Special: NeNe Leakes" premieres Monday, December 16th at 10pm ET/PT only on E!

Select Quotes:

"I remember going home and having something like $1,000 and thinking 'I made $1,000 in one night. Baby we are doing this tomorrow night.' Like it became an addiction." - NeNe on her first night as an exotic dancer.

"'Can you bring them to me in Georgia because I'm hearing that you're dropping them off in different places and I don't want that for them and I want to help you.' And she took us to my aunt's in Athens and she just never came back and got us." - NeNe opening up about her childhood and how her mother left her in care of her Aunt and Uncle.

"He'd been calling and calling. I would never answer the call, so he knocked on our door and came - just bust right on in." - NeNe on the moment when she realized she could no longer be in an abusive relationship.

"The hardest part about me doing this show and having my life put out there is my child. My oldest son was going into 12thgrade and he could no longer be like the typical teenager." - NeNe discussing what was the hardest part of being in reality television.

"I'm very proud that there's a ton of African American women who really look up to me and I'm very proud of that. I'm very proud to represent the strong black woman." - NeNe on being a role model.

About E! Entertainment

E! is television's top global destination for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 98 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. and E! content is available on all platforms anytime and anywhere from E! Online to social media to mobile to VOD to the latest emerging platforms. Popular programming includes E! core franchises, "E! News," "The Soup," "Chelsea Lately," "Fashion Police" and "True Hollywood Story," as well as the network's popular series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami," "Married to Jonas" and "Total Divas." Additionally, E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.

[december 2013]

[10/24/16 - 02:45 PM]
"Frozen," Walt Disney Animation Studios' Blockbuster Film, Makes Its Network Broadcast Premiere on ABC This Holiday Season
Look for "The Making of Frozen: A Return to Arendelle" that same night, Sunday, December 11 on the Alphabet.

[10/24/16 - 02:19 PM]
Video: MTV's "Sweet/Vicious" First Look Promos!
MTV's new series starring Eliza Bennett and Taylor Dearden and created by Jennifer Kaytin Robinson premieres November 15.

[10/24/16 - 01:21 PM]
TLC & Discovery Family to Premiere "Unichef: Uniting Through Food" on Thursday, November 17
The special will premiere at 7/6c on TLC followed by an encore presentation at 9/8c on Discovery Family Channel.

[10/24/16 - 01:20 PM]
Louis C.K., Ryan Reynolds, Tracy Morgan and More Join the Guest List as TBS's "Conan" Heads to New York for a Week of Shows
It will also continue O'Brien's string of innovative road show broadcasts from cities across the United States and around the globe.

[10/24/16 - 12:38 PM]
Food Network Gets Festive for the Holidays with the Return of "Cake Wars: Christmas"
Jonathan Bennett hosts the six hour-long episodes filled with the most over-the-top Christmas cake confections ever seen.

[10/24/16 - 11:21 AM]
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries' "Most Wonderful Movies of Christmas" 2016 Original Movie Premieres
"Love Always, Santa" will kick things off Sunday, November 6 on the cable channel.

[10/24/16 - 11:15 AM]
National Geographic Channel Announces Unprecedented and Historic Global Release of "Before the Flood"
"In our minds, there is no more important story to tell, no more important issue facing our planet than that of climate change," said Courteney Monroe.

[10/24/16 - 10:26 AM]
"Underfire: The Untold Story of PFC. Tony Vaccaro," Recounting the Life of a WWII Combat Infantryman and War Photographer, Debuts Nov. 14 on HBO
The film chronicles the life and vision of this remarkable man, exploring how photography defines the way the public perceives armed conflict, and revealing the sheer difficulty of survival while taking photos in a war zone.

[10/24/16 - 10:26 AM]
The CW Orders New Seasons of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?," "Penn & Teller: Fool Us," and "Masters of Illusion" for Summer 2017
The new seasons of these series will return as part of The CW's 2017 Summer schedule, with dates and times to be announced later.

[10/24/16 - 10:23 AM]
Video: Four New Promos for FX's New Drama Series "Taboo" Starring Tom Hardy
The new original series from Tom Hardy and Ridley Scott premieres early 2017.

[10/24/16 - 10:09 AM]
Video: Amazon Releases Retro 80s Commercial for "Red Oaks" Season 2
Look for the new season to premiere on Amazon Prime Video November 11.

[10/24/16 - 09:13 AM]
Amazon Original Series "The Grand Tour" Announces Studio Recording in Nashville, TN
"The Grand Tour" will launch in 4K on Friday, November 18 exclusively for Amazon Prime members.

[10/24/16 - 08:54 AM]
Seahawks-Cardinals "SNF" Leads Preliminary Results for the Night Among the Big 4 in Every Key Measure
NBC spins the numbers for Sunday, October 23.

[10/24/16 - 08:43 AM]
Sunday's Broadcast Ratings: "Sunday Night Football" Keeps NBC on Top
The Peacock once again leads the evening among total viewers and adults 18-49.

[10/24/16 - 07:55 AM]
Mike Tirico to Make Horse Racing Debut as Host of NBC's Primetime Coverage of the 2016 Breeders' Cup
"What a great event and venue for my maiden voyage with our incredibly talented horse racing team," Tirico said.