[12/09/13 - 02:00 PM]
Giuliana Rancic Sits Down with One of Televisions Biggest Personalities for a Tell-All Interview When "E! Entertainment Special: Nene Leakes" Premieres Monday, December 16th at 10PM ET/PT on E!
Giuliana sits down exclusively with Leakes as she opens up about everything from her difficult early childhood to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."

[via press release from E!]

"E! ENTERTAINMENT SPECIAL: NENE LEAKES"

GIULIANA RANCIC SITS DOWN WITH ONE OF TELEVISIONS BIGGEST PERSONALITIES FOR A TELL-ALL INTERVIEW WHEN "E! ENTERTAINMENT SPECIAL: NENE LEAKES" PREMIERES MONDAY, DECEMBER 16th AT 10PM ET/PT ON E!

NeNe Leakes Opens Up to E!'s Giuliana Rancic About her Rough Early Childhood, Hollywood Dream, Her Life After Hitting it Big, and Her Divorce and Remarriage to Gregg Leakes

"I feel like strength comes from within. And like everything that I am and experience make you strong. And I've been through so many things in my life and those things have taught me. I'm one of those girls, every experience, I learned from my experience." - NeNe Leakes

Los Angeles, CA, December 9, 2013 - Television personality, actress, wife and mother NeNe Leakes tells it like it is in the all-new "E! Entertainment Special: NeNe Leakes" hosted by E!'s Giuliana Rancic. In the revealing one-hour special, Giuliana sits down exclusively with Leakes as she opens up about everything from her difficult early childhood to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," as well as her marriage to husband Gregg. NeNe reveals the highs and lows of their relationship, from how they met when she was an exotic dancer, to the causes of their split in September 2011. NeNe shares with Giuliana that her personality was shaped by being left to be raised by an aunt when she was just a toddler. Giuliana delves into NeNe's successes on television and speaks with NeNe's sons Bryson and Brentt to get the info on the NeNe only close family and friends know. The all-new "E! Entertainment Special: NeNe Leakes" premieres Monday, December 16th at 10pm ET/PT only on E!

Select Quotes:

"I remember going home and having something like $1,000 and thinking 'I made $1,000 in one night. Baby we are doing this tomorrow night.' Like it became an addiction." - NeNe on her first night as an exotic dancer.

"'Can you bring them to me in Georgia because I'm hearing that you're dropping them off in different places and I don't want that for them and I want to help you.' And she took us to my aunt's in Athens and she just never came back and got us." - NeNe opening up about her childhood and how her mother left her in care of her Aunt and Uncle.

"He'd been calling and calling. I would never answer the call, so he knocked on our door and came - just bust right on in." - NeNe on the moment when she realized she could no longer be in an abusive relationship.

"The hardest part about me doing this show and having my life put out there is my child. My oldest son was going into 12thgrade and he could no longer be like the typical teenager." - NeNe discussing what was the hardest part of being in reality television.

"I'm very proud that there's a ton of African American women who really look up to me and I'm very proud of that. I'm very proud to represent the strong black woman." - NeNe on being a role model.

About E! Entertainment

E! is television's top global destination for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 98 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. and E! content is available on all platforms anytime and anywhere from E! Online to social media to mobile to VOD to the latest emerging platforms. Popular programming includes E! core franchises, "E! News," "The Soup," "Chelsea Lately," "Fashion Police" and "True Hollywood Story," as well as the network's popular series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami," "Married to Jonas" and "Total Divas." Additionally, E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.

[december 2013]

· REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA, THE (BRAVO)

[01/26/15 - 05:48 PM]
Nick Jonas Joins the Killer Cast of FOX's Upcoming Comedy-Horror Anthology Series, "Scream Queens"
He'll join the previously cast Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, Joe Manganiello, Lea Michele, Abigail Breslin, Keke Palmer and Ariana Grande.

[01/26/15 - 05:13 PM]
Super Bowl Week Gets an Injection of Wit - David Feherty Style - With Back-to-Back Nights of "Feherty Live" Stage Performances from Phoenix
Both shows also will air live on Golf Channel and stream live on the Golf Live Extra app.

[01/26/15 - 12:42 PM]
3.3 Million Total Viewers Sign Up for "Sons of Liberty"
History spins the numbers for Sunday, January 25.

[01/26/15 - 12:35 PM]
"Bring It!" Returns with 1.8 Million Viewers
Lifetime spins the numbers for Friday, January 23.

[01/26/15 - 10:50 AM]
Video: MTV Releases Trailer for Fourth Season of "Catfish: The TV Show"
The series will return on Wednesday, February 25 at 10:00/9:00c.

[01/26/15 - 10:48 AM]
FYI Premieres New Original Series "My City's Just Not That Into Me"
FYI and Curbed.com, published by Vox Media, are partnering for the 10 half-hour episode series, set to premiere on Wednesday, March 4 at 10:00/9:00c.

[01/26/15 - 10:04 AM]
"Chain Reaction" Returns to GSN - 40 New Episodes of the Popular Word Association Game to Launch in 2015
This marks the first new episodes of the series since 2007.

[01/26/15 - 10:02 AM]
Donald Trump to Announce Winner of NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" on Live Two-Hour Telecast, Monday, Feb. 16 at 8 P.M.
Plus: look for "The Celebrity Apprentice: Top Feuds, Firings and Fails" on Monday, February 9 at 8:00/7:00c.

[01/26/15 - 10:01 AM]
David Tennant Joins "Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones" for Netflix
He'll play the villainous Kilgrave, an enigmatic figure from Jessica's past, in the project.

[01/26/15 - 09:45 AM]
"The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst," Groundbreaking New Series Unraveling One of the Most Notorious Unsolved Crimes in New York History, Debuts Feb. 8, Exclusively on HBO
Other episodes of "The Jinx" debut subsequent Sundays at the same time through March 15.

[01/26/15 - 09:11 AM]
Nat Geo WILD's Fully Inflated "Fish Bowl II" Set for Super Bowl Sunday
This year Goldie is taking her show on the road, heading to a farm with a clownfish friend to visit some of Dr. Pol's closest animal pals.

[01/26/15 - 09:02 AM]
Carrie Underwood to Perform Special "Waiting All Day for a Super Bowl Fight" Feb. 1 on NBC
"I'm so honored to again be a part of the Super Bowl, this time joining NBC Sports in helping kick everything off! I can't wait to watch the game!" said Underwood.

[01/26/15 - 09:01 AM]
Will Ferrell & Kevin Hart to Appear & Ariana Grande to Perform Live on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" Feb. 1 Post-Super Bowl Show
Michael Keaton, Gwen Stefani, Ellen DeGeneres, Neil Young, Vin Diesel, Carl Reiner, Will Smith, Rosamund Pike and Jack White are among the scheduled guests to follow that week.

[01/26/15 - 09:01 AM]
The "50th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards" Will Be Extended by a Half-Hour in Celebration of Its Golden Anniversary, Sunday, April 19 on CBS
As previously announced, ACM Award winners Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan will return to co-host this super-sized night of incredible country music performances.

[01/26/15 - 08:48 AM]
"The 63rd Annual Miss Universe Pageant" Earned the Event's Top 18-49 Score Since August 23, 2009 and Was the Most-Watched Since July 23, 2006
NBC spins the numbers for Sunday, January 25.