BRAVO FANS HAVE SPOKEN! WINNERS ANNOUNCED FOR THE FIRST EVER "REAL HOUSEWIVES AWARDS"
Official Hashtag: #RHAwards
NEW YORK - March 24, 2014- Bravo Media today announced the winners of the first annual "Real Housewives Awards," a celebration of all the latest and greatest watercooler moments that define the first ladies of Bravo. Leading up to the reveal, Bravo hosted a slate of special programming for fans to tune into -from Andy Cohen announcing the winner of The Lifetime Achievement Award on March 20 to fans re-living some of the buzziest nominated moments in a special marathon on March 22, all culminating with the final winners announced throughout Bravo's Sunday night lineup last night, March 23 - Bravo provided its fans with several opportunities to honor and celebrate their favorite personalities from the Real Housewives franchise.
And the winners are ...
1. Best Supporting Agitator: Kim D
2. Most Memorable Outfit: Kenya's Phaedra Outfit
3. Rookie of the Year: Kenya Moore
4. Most Shocking Reunion Twist: Briana's Revelations About Brooks
5. Party of the Year: NeNe's Pillow Talk Party
6. Favorite Quote: Lisa Vanderpump's, "This is too bitchy I shouldn't say it - but I'm awfully glad I did."
7. OMG-est Moment of the Year: Joe-vs-Joe in Lake George
8. Best Fight Locale: A Bridal Shop
9. Loveliest Locks (Sponsored by Suave Professionals Natural Infusion): Joyce
10. Outstanding Achievement in Extremely Short Form Live Action: Kim "Faints"
11. Favorite Real Housewives City (Launched exclusively on Facebook): Beverly Hills
12. Lifetime Achievement Award: Vicki Gunvalson
Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and was the first television service dedicated to film and the performing arts when it launched in December 1980. For more information, visit www.BravoTV.com. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BravoPR.