E! ENTERTAINMENT GREENLIGHTS SEASON TWO OF HIT SERIES "FAMOUSLY SINGLE"
Karina Smirnoff (Dancing with the Stars), Chad Johnson (The Bachelorette), Malika Haqq (Dash Dolls), Ronnie Ortiz-Magro (Jersey Shore), David Mcintosh (British model), Tiffany Pollard (I Love New York), Calum Best (Famously Single) and Dorothy Wang (#RichKids of Beverly Hills) Enter Relationship-Rehab
Los Angeles, CA - November 2, 2016 - On the heels of an emotional, heated and romance filled first season, E! Entertainment has started production on the sophomore season of the hit series, "Famously Single." Moving eight celebrities into a Downtown LA loft for a second run, the network takes a deeper dive into the compelling world of celebrity romance. Last season the world witnessed Pauly D and Aubrey O'Day fall in love, with many additional cast members leaving the house happy and now in successful relationships.
Through these eight, hour-long episodes, viewers will witness some of the hottest headlines of 2016 come to life, directly from the sources themselves. Behind the glitz and glamour, lie authentic stories of lost love, public divorces, toxic relationships and the struggle to find true love.
With the help of a team of experts, the celebrities will embark on an emotional journey that reveals a never-before-seen, unfiltered side of themselves. Through exercises and wild challenges the sexy stars are pushed to their ultimate limits. Can they handle it?
Meet the season two "Famously Single" Cast:
· Karina Smirnoff - The "Dancing with the Stars" pro dancer is looking to eliminate her troubled dating history after the nation witnessed her relationship unfold in season 18. With multiple ex-fiancées, she's ready to move onward and upward.
· Chad Johnson - After two rebellious stints on "The Bachelorette" and "Bachelor in Paradise" this notorious reality TV singleton isn't ready to give up on love. He's back and isn't going anywhere.
· Malika Haqq - Though The Beloved Dash Doll has experienced true heartbreak in the recent past, she's looking forward to the future with an open heart.
· Ronnie Ortiz-Magro - Gym. Tan. Dating? The "Jersey Shore" veteran is back on the market in hopes to find love and avoid the grenades along the way.
· David Mcintosh- A British ex-military and security operative turned actor and fitness model, he leaves nothing to the imagination. Constantly shirtless, he's looking for love while wearing the least amount of clothes possible.
· Tiffany Pollard- Constantly cycling through reality shows looking for love, she's hoping this is her final destination. After participating in "Flavor of Love," "I Love New York" and "Celebrity Big Brother" she still owns her self-proclaimed nickname the "HBIC" (Head B*tch In Charge).
· Calum Best- Returning for a second round on "Famously Single," this British model and party boy couldn't ditch the wild girls. Is he ready this time around?
· Dorothy Wang- The "#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star uses her eclectic eye for fashion and her taste for the finest things to build her empire of "affordable" luxury brands, but can this translate into finding love?
"Famously Single" Coaches returning include:
· Dr. Darcy Sterling - Series host and relationship expert, Dr. Darcy Sterling is smart and sexy with a no-nonsense, straight-talk approach. A licensed Clinical Social Worker turned relationship guru based in NYC, she's ready to pull out all stops to turn these Famously Single celebs into Famously In Love.
· Robert Mack - A critically acclaimed author and dating relationship coach with a roster of clients including celebs, athletes, musicians, artists, supermodels, politicians and everyday people alike.
"Famously Single" is produced by Irwin Entertainment with John Irwin, Damian Sullivan, and Brent Benedetti serving as Executive Producers and Casey Spira as Co-EP
"Famously Single" premieres on E! in 2017.
# # #
About E! Entertainment
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. "E! News" airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across all digital and social media. E! programming includes popular series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," "Total Divas," "Botched," "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry," "WAGS," and "Fashion Police," as well as the network's first original scripted series "The Royals." Additionally, E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com.