"BIG BROTHER" RETURNS THIS SUMMER WITH MULTIPLATFORM COVERAGE
CBS All Access's "Big Brother" Live Feeds Are Now Accessible on
More Platforms than Ever Before and
Offer Every Episode from Every Season
Summer Reality Hit Debuts with a Two-Night Premiere
Wednesday, June 28 and Thursday, June 29 on CBS and
Streaming Live on CBS All Access
Pop's Exclusive Television Broadcast of "Big Brother After Dark"
Kicks Off on Thursday, June 29, with Live Late-Night Airings
Until 3:00 AM, ET/PT, All Summer Long
BIG BROTHER returns this summer with exciting interactive and cross-platform programming for viewers and fans to enjoy. The popular 24/7 BIG BROTHER Live Feeds return for the third year to the CBS All Access subscription service. CBS All Access will also give fans the ability to stream current episodes live or on demand and watch every episode of BIG BROTHER that has ever aired across platforms, including Apple TV, Roku Players, Fire TV, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and more.
CBS' summer reality hit debuts with a two-night premiere event, Wednesday, June 28 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) and Thursday, June 29 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK premieres on Pop Thursday, June 29 (1:00 AM-3:00 AM, ET/PT).
Details of the social, interactive and multiplatform features this season include:
· CBS All Access:
· BIG BROTHER Live Feeds: CBS All Access's BIG BROTHER Live Feeds offer an in-depth, exclusive pass to the show. Fans will have the opportunity to watch all the action inside the BIG BROTHER house when the Live Feeds begin on Thursday, June 29 at 10:00 PM, PT/Friday, June 30 at 1:00 AM, ET. CBS All Access subscribers can watch the Live Feeds online at CBS.com or the CBS App for iOS, Android and Windows 10, and on connected devices, including Roku Players, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Fire TV. Feeds will be available through the CBS All Access subscription service on a monthly basis - limited commercials for $5.99/month or commercial-free for $9.99/month. To sign up, visit CBS.com.
· BIG BROTHER Live Feed Houseguest Eviction Interviews: Soon after the evicted Houseguest talks with host Julie Chen during the Thursday Live Show, they will complete a candid interview with Jeff Schroeder at the BIG BROTHER house. The exclusive CBS All Access interviews will happen in the Live Feeds on most Thursdays after east coast broadcast and later available on demand, beginning Thursday, July 6.
· Every Episode from Every Season of BIG BROTHER: CBS All Access offers BIG BROTHER fans the opportunity to watch every episode from every season of BIG BROTHER.
· Watch BIG BROTHER Live and On Demand across Devices: Through CBS All Access, fans will be able to watch the live broadcast of BIG BROTHER across platforms in more than 150 markets across the U.S. and catch up on every episode on demand after they air.
· BIG BROTHER on CBS.com and the CBS App:
· Watch Recent BIG BROTHER Episodes: Fans without a CBS All Access subscription will still be able to catch up on the latest episodes from this season on CBS.com and the CBS App for mobile devices and tablets.
· BIG BROTHER Social Media:
· BIG BROTHER Social Accounts: On Twitter, fans can follow @CBSBigBrother for updates on the show and @BigBrotherHoH for messages from each week's Head of Household. On BIG BROTHER's Facebook page, fans can get updates on the show and exclusive bonus content all summer long, including Facebook Live. BIG BROTHER's Instagram account (@CBS_BigBrother) will feature exclusive photos and videos of the Houseguests as well as Instagram Stories. On Snapchat, fans can follow "cbsbigbrother" for snaps from Julie Chen ("snapwithjulie"), evicted Houseguests and Jeff Schroeder.
BIG BROTHER will be presented multiple nights of the week across broadcast and cable television:
· BIG BROTHER on the CBS Television Network: Following the two-night premiere, BIG BROTHER will air Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), beginning July 2; Wednesdays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), beginning July 5; and Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM, Live ET/Delayed PT) beginning July 6, featuring the live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen.
· BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK on Pop: For the fourth consecutive year, Pop brings fans the exclusive live television broadcast of BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK (BBAD), an unfiltered late-night feed inside the BIG BROTHER house. Premiering on Thursday, June 29 (1:00 AM-3:00 AM, ET/PT), BBAD will air seven nights a week for 12 straight weeks - over 230 hours of live television all summer long. For a complete schedule, go to: www.poptv.com/WatchBBAD.
Fans can engage in "The Orwell Games," Pop's supercharged interactive BBAD challenge featuring fan-centric opinion polls, trivia battles, endurance challenges, face offs and a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles for the season finale of BIG BROTHER.
BIG BROTHER follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with 87 HD cameras and more than 100 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day. Each week, someone will be voted out of the house, with the last remaining Houseguest receiving the grand prize of $500,000. BIG BROTHER is produced by Emmy Award-winning producer Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly on the Wall Entertainment, in association with Endemol Shine North America.
On the web: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/
Host on Twitter: @JulieChen